First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
(Bleach) What Do U Think About Hollow Ichigo
4103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in ur face
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 2/26/08
Hollow Ichigo Is Awesome... i almost wish he would have completely took over ichigo.
they really need 2 show more of him. honestly if ichigo didn't use his hollow side he would have been dead by now.



what do u think about hollow ichigo??

is he better or worse than regular ichigo???

316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
what do you mean by "better"?
4103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in ur face
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

The_Grin wrote:

what do you mean by "better"?


in general.... his fighting abilities, his personality, his voice, his intent 2 kill...
im just asking 4 people's opinions on who they like more
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / mars
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
love sound of his voice...fasinating somehow what creepy at the same time...
9117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kuwait
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
hollow ichigo's cool!!!
3179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
He prolly ain't better. Else he would've taken over Ichigo bye now or Ichigo wouldn't have won the inner battle...
4103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in ur face
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

trunks84 wrote:

He prolly ain't better. Else he would've taken over Ichigo bye now or Ichigo wouldn't have won the inner battle...


really good point....lol how come i didn't think of that
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Federal Way
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
hollow ichigo is smexyyyyyyyyyyy, BUT ICHIGO IS STILL BETTER!
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chair bounty !
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
there are 2 type of power for ichigo...his first power includes his hollow form,which will will turn him blood thrist and merciless but condition apply and he will die and became hollow since his has lost the battle against the hollow in his battle against self.surely the power rox.but vizard is the 2nd version of hollow.vizard are shinigami who can use hollow power inside them to fite.these vizards are able to control their hollow power.however,there are duration for the time they can activiate but after that they will hav no stength to carry on fighting any more since it drain their power.but vizard power are toally awesome.I believe vizard is more powerful than hollow ichigo in my opinion.
2512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somwhere over the...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
i like hollow ichigo
but i like ichigo as well ^^
4103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in ur face
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

knightslashe wrote:

there are 2 type of power for ichigo...his first power includes his hollow form,which will will turn him blood thrist and merciless but condition apply and he will die and became hollow since his has lost the battle against the hollow in his battle against self.surely the power rox.but vizard is the 2nd version of hollow.vizard are shinigami who can use hollow power inside them to fite.these vizards are able to control their hollow power.however,there are duration for the time they can activiate but after that they will hav no stength to carry on fighting any more since it drain their power.but vizard power are toally awesome.I believe vizard is more powerful than hollow ichigo in my opinion.


very true, i just wish he was able 2 maintain his hollow powers as a vizard longer than 11 seconds lol
9803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Edward Cullen's Room
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
Agreed... i want Ichigo to take control on his hollow powers for more than 11 seconds...
Man... it's just wayyy to short...
Yeah... i do love his hollow form and ichigo himself too
2107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in the shadows
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

knightslashe wrote:

there are 2 type of power for ichigo...his first power includes his hollow form,which will will turn him blood thrist and merciless but condition apply and he will die and became hollow since his has lost the battle against the hollow in his battle against self.surely the power rox.but vizard is the 2nd version of hollow.vizard are shinigami who can use hollow power inside them to fite.these vizards are able to control their hollow power.however,there are duration for the time they can activiate but after that they will hav no stength to carry on fighting any more since it drain their power.but vizard power are toally awesome.I believe vizard is more powerful than hollow ichigo in my opinion.


ichigo IS A VIZARD TOO!
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

linalee wrote:

Agreed... i want Ichigo to take control on his hollow powers for more than 11 seconds...
Man... it's just wayyy to short...
Yeah... i do love his hollow form and ichigo himself too


read the manga he fights a really long time in hollow form soon
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Virgina
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
yea hollow ichigo was awsome XD but i think if the hollow in him took over he would have problebly been even more powerful and killed every thing in his path!!!! Muhahahaha
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.