First  Prev  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  Next  Last
Post Reply The General Help/Advice Thread
21054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / London
Offline
Posted 9/23/12

Writing my personal statement for uni in specific but in general finding it very hard to concentrate/focus on everything, any tips that have worked for others would be much appreciated??
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/24/12 , edited 9/24/12
take it bit by bit and prioritise, get an inspiration, too!! :p

THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO 9THKURD. bleh!
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/25/12 , edited 9/25/12
Why did my crush kept on walking by when he saw me with a guy?

I was at my college talking to a very attractive male friend of mines. He invited me to sit next to him at a resting spot where college student go at to just rest and chill. This friends of mines know who I like, so he wouldn't try nothign on me. Anyways, the guy I like whose a security guard in his early 20's started patrolling the floor and usually when you're done with one floor you keep it moving to the next. He in the other hand would go up and down stairs then comeback to patrol our floor, and walk pass us like 5 time. I even saw him look down at me from the floor above me while I was speaking to my guy friend. But right after that he'll just walk by, and not both looking. When I left out the building I saw him staring at me like "what's going on" kinda expression My crush shy so am I. I Never seen him like that. He's usually relax in one place.
Queen of Support
starry 
40203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/12

popcornpuffs wrote:

Why did my crush kept on walking by when he saw me with a guy?

I was at my college talking to a very attractive male friend of mines. He invited me to sit next to him at a resting spot where college student go at to just rest and chill. This friends of mines know who I like, so he wouldn't try nothign on me. Anyways, the guy I like whose a security guard in his early 20's started patrolling the floor and usually when you're done with one floor you keep it moving to the next. He in the other hand would go up and down stairs then comeback to patrol our floor, and walk pass us like 5 time. I even saw him look down at me from the floor above me while I was speaking to my guy friend. But right after that he'll just walk by, and not both looking. When I left out the building I saw him staring at me like "what's going on" kinda expression My crush shy so am I. I Never seen him like that. He's usually relax in one place.


Are you expecting someone to tell you that he has a thing for you? You did sound that way to me. What I can say is that don't think too much, sweet heart. When you're into someone, you think that they feel the same for you but usually that's not even the case.
Posted 9/26/12
My dog ate my anti-psychotics. What do i do crunchyroll?
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/26/12 , edited 9/26/12

starry wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:

Why did my crush kept on walking by when he saw me with a guy?

Could he have been jealous?
I'm a college student, and atm I'm facing some major problems concerning the guy I like.The guy i like and I are basically too shy to speak to one another. But yesterday things just got weird after eh saw me sitting down with a very attractive male friend of mine. It was basically his first time seeing me sit with a guy since he usually sees me with females.So anyways,the guy I like who works as security guard kept walking around the floor where we were at. Usually when you're done patrolling one floor you keep it moving to the next. He did keep it moving to the next but then he'll go back upstairs and just walk pass us like 5 times. I even caught him looking at me from the floor above, but right afterwards when he'll walks right pass us he wouldn't lay his eyes on us. I never saw him this unsettle. Was he jealous?.


Are you expecting someone to tell you that he has a thing for you? You did sound that way to me. What I can say is that don't think too much, sweet heart. When you're into someone, you think that they feel the same for you but usually that's not even the case.


Darling, he's into me. The crush is mutual and I'm 100% sure. So get it right and stop hating because you have no1 loving you atm.
Queen of Support
starry 
40203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/12

popcornpuffs wrote:
Darling, he's into me. The crush is mutual and I'm 100% sure. So get it right and stop hating because you have no1 loving you atm.


This made my day.

Why the hell did you post in a General Help Thread then? Read the first post ffs.


haikinka wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:

Why would he feel uneasy?

So, I have a crush on a guy and I'm 100% sure he knows I like him. All his co-workers knows (don't ask how) Anyways, my crush usually sees me with my female friend very often because were just close, we're liek tag team. And so we often will appear where he's at on purpose while he's working. He has been showing signs of interest like looking back at me, holding eye contact, walking like a bad a**, appearing where I'm at now o.o and getting all happy when I appear "coincidentally" where he's at even if I haven't seen him for like 5 days. Ok, so I lied to my female friend and told her to come to the 2nd floor that I'm there just so that she can be around the guy I like and tell me what he's doing. She then text me that she saw my crush who works as a security guard at my college sitting down and that when she walked right pass him, he stood up instantly, and he started to take small steps here and there as if uneasy. He was working at the entrance of the back of the college where it usually quiet and secluded. She said she looked back at him just to see what eh was up to and she caught him looking at her. She said he seems like eh was expecting me and that he was like uneasy but liek in like a exciting way. She thinks he was expecting me but I wasn't there Why would he be uneasy tho?


It could be that he wanted to meet up with you to tell you to stop stalking him.


I feel your pain, ha chan.
Posted 9/26/12

popcornpuffs wrote:
Darling, he's into me. The crush is mutual and I'm 100% sure. So get it right and stop hating because you have no1 loving you atm.


For the love of god, stop being a bitch and tell the boy how you feel. I doubt he's enjoying these mind games as much as you are.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 9/26/12
There is so much hilarious passive-aggressiveness in this thread lol.

Especially between the women.

:)
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 9/26/12

underlock wrote:

Aren't you always quoting the women.


Yes, "quoting." I think that's what it is called these days.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/27/12 , edited 9/27/12

karmacide wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:
Darling, he's into me. The crush is mutual and I'm 100% sure. So get it right and stop hating because you have no1 loving you atm.


For the love of god, stop being a bitch and tell the boy how you feel. I doubt he's enjoying these mind games as much as you are.

You just mad because you wish I was in love with you but no ty. So quit bowing down and stabbing yourself when I just walk pass you and ignre your skinny ass. Oh and stop peeking through my windows. You think idk you be peeking through my window? I know...
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/27/12

underlock wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:

This friends of mines know who I like, so he wouldn't try nothign on me.


Tell me the same thing after you obtain a penis.

Darling, you just mad because no1 wants your penis. So stop entering the club like your 50 cent thinking girl is going to look at your ugly ass. TY
Posted 9/27/12 , edited 9/27/12

popcornpuffs wrote:


karmacide wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:
Darling, he's into me. The crush is mutual and I'm 100% sure. So get it right and stop hating because you have no1 loving you atm.


For the love of god, stop being a bitch and tell the boy how you feel. I doubt he's enjoying these mind games as much as you are.

You just mad because you wish I was in love with you but no ty. So quit bowing down and stabbing yourself when I just walk pass you and ignre your skinny ass. Oh and stop peeking through my windows. You think idk you be peeking through my window? I know...


Your delusional ranting is hilarious. Why would I be jealous of someone who seems to have the relationship experience of a thirteen year old girl?

Why don't you just tell him? Instead of trying to make him jealous which will make it even more unlikely that he will approach you?
13261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/28/12
I'm fed up

I'm being kicked out for the 10th time ( the truth ) I feel like unwanted goods I'm only 22 years old.
My dad found me a place and they said they will pay the rent because they don't allow people on benefits ( but I'm on benefits for people who are disabled dying or with mental health issues ) most people would be like "yeah kool no problem !"

But not me.... Not looking for advice just looking for someone to talk to I guess
Queen of Support
starry 
40203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/12

NitsuaAsuka wrote:

I'm fed up

I'm being kicked out for the 10th time ( the truth ) I feel like unwanted goods I'm only 22 years old.
My dad found me a place and they said they will pay the rent because they don't allow people on benefits ( but I'm on benefits for people who are disabled dying or with mental health issues ) most people would be like "yeah kool no problem !"

But not me.... Not looking for advice just looking for someone to talk to I guess


Must be harsh on you.

If you teach me how to speak with a British accent, I'll be your friend. (・∀・)
Posted 9/28/12

popcornpuffs wrote:


underlock wrote:

Tell me the same thing after you obtain a penis.

Darling, you just mad because no1 wants your penis. So stop entering the club like your 50 cent thinking girl is going to look at your ugly ass. TY


I wanna look at his ass. Pick me pick me.
23570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/12
I often have anxiety and fear attacks at night, tips?
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/29/12 , edited 9/30/12

karmacide wrote:

Why don't you just tell him? Instead of trying to make him jealous which will make it even more unlikely that he will approach you?

I was not trying to make him jealous. Where in my post does it say I was trying to make him jealous?
First  Prev  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.