First  Prev  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  Next  Last
The General Help/Advice Thread
1679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/10/13

Bedlam wrote:

Whoa o: that's new to me. Let me find out for you...

EDIT: I just checked and found that genzai is the official french version of crunchyroll. so nothing to get worried about!

EDIT2: Btw, if you find more site issues, feel free to post it in the Help/Support/Feedback section of the forums.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-9/helpsupportfeedback



Ok, thank you for replying. I was worried that I was being click-jacked for a moment there.
17082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Johannesburg,Sout...
Offline
Posted 1/15/13
Hi everybody
is it possible for someone to tell me when crunchyroll will be available on PSN in South Africa.
thank you
21132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here
Offline
Posted 1/17/13
What are some things you do to cheer your self up? Going through a really tough time in my life and I need some cheering up. Thanks.
70309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/13

Lolita_Sky wrote:

What are some things you do to cheer your self up? Going through a really tough time in my life and I need some cheering up. Thanks. :)


Go around ruining everyone else's day, in a way that's entertaining for you. It really works!
21132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here
Offline
Posted 1/17/13
Lol, thanks for the suggestion but it don't think that would be the best thing for me to do. I'd probably feel even worse if I did something like that. Lol
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Zombie Nation
Offline
Posted 1/17/13
Try zoning out with whatever entertains you. Your problems will still remain but at least you'll forget about them temporarily. Ultimately you'll have to accept whatever is causing your rough patch and come up with solutions to the problem. I'd need more info to help out with that. Lol.
Sailor Candy Moderator
166806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/17/13

Lolita_Sky wrote:

Lol, thanks for the suggestion but it don't think that would be the best thing for me to do. I'd probably feel even worse if I did something like that. Lol


Try doing something that you like doing ^.^ I always talk to friends or go shopping... something that you will enjoy.
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
So I need advice. There is this guy I like. Anyways not the point. I went with him on date. I asked if he wanted to hang out and he asked if I wanted to go ice skating. So we met up at the lakes and decided not to ice skate cuz there was a lot of little kids. So we got coffee instead. He bought me mine. Then we went to his house and sat down on the couch and he covers me with a blanket cuz it's freeze in his bro cave. And he sits really close to me. And I don't really do anything and then he casually but his arm around me. I had dinner with the family too. And he told me he had a lot of fun. Then I hang out with him and my best friend and he sits next to me at in n out and in the couch at my place but not close at all and then we end up his house playing Jenga and Texas hold em' then he doesn't sit next to me.
9519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/19/13
Okay, now this has been bugging me for a while. So I like this guy and we have been friends for a while now. He had a gf but was a total b*tch to him so he broke up with her and she manipulated all his friends (except me) to hating his guts because of it. During that same time his ex flew into town and his feelings for her were resurfaced but he wasn't going to date her or anything. So after she left we've been hanging out non stop since then and it's been about 2 months. So about a month ago he kissed me and we've been acting like a couple since then but we aren't together. I did ask him if we were going to date but he said he doesn't know because of his recent ex and the one who came into town. The one that flew in cheated on him several times with both guys and girls and has had non stop sex but he really fell for this girl when he dated her (also he lost her virginity to her). They didn't talk for a long period of time because of that but they had started talking recently which I know is bad because how can you get over someone when you keep talking to them? Now even though we've been an almost couple for a month he doesn't know if he actually likes me or is using me because he's lonely (he told me straight up) because of how much he hurts. Though because all this stuff got bad he told me he had some feelings for me before but since he was in a relationship he ignored it. Now I understand he's hurt but and things take time to heal but I wonder why this is happening to me? I am this really good girl who is loyal and pure tbh yet these terrible girls have ruined it for me. I've been debating on whether to stop our fake couple thing or continue just in case we do date. Basically he's afraid of being hurt and I'm afraid of being hurt too, i mean we are afraid of the same thing! I know he's being honest and not just "playin" me. I just don't know what to do... any advice?

Note: I feel like this could be turned into some manga one day. Hmmm might just do that. XD
Sailor Candy Moderator
166806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/19/13 , edited 1/19/13

MissTayee wrote:

So I need advice. There is this guy I like. Anyways not the point. I went with him on date. I asked if he wanted to hang out and he asked if I wanted to go ice skating. So we met up at the lakes and decided not to ice skate cuz there was a lot of little kids. So we got coffee instead. He bought me mine. Then we went to his house and sat down on the couch and he covers me with a blanket cuz it's freeze in his bro cave. And he sits really close to me. And I don't really do anything and then he casually but his arm around me. I had dinner with the family too. And he told me he had a lot of fun. Then I hang out with him and my best friend and he sits next to me at in n out and in the couch at my place but not close at all and then we end up his house playing Jenga and Texas hold em' then he doesn't sit next to me.


So what advice do you need exactly? Did you want to date him? Or, do you want him to sit close o you while playing games?




Dropplet wrote:

Okay, now this has been bugging me for a while. So I like this guy and we have been friends for a while now. He had a gf but was a total b*tch to him so he broke up with her and she manipulated all his friends (except me) to hating his guts because of it. During that same time his ex flew into town and his feelings for her were resurfaced but he wasn't going to date her or anything. So after she left we've been hanging out non stop since then and it's been about 2 months. So about a month ago he kissed me and we've been acting like a couple since then but we aren't together. I did ask him if we were going to date but he said he doesn't know because of his recent ex and the one who came into town. The one that flew in cheated on him several times with both guys and girls and has had non stop sex but he really fell for this girl when he dated her (also he lost her virginity to her). They didn't talk for a long period of time because of that but they had started talking recently which I know is bad because how can you get over someone when you keep talking to them? Now even though we've been an almost couple for a month he doesn't know if he actually likes me or is using me because he's lonely (he told me straight up) because of how much he hurts. Though because all this stuff got bad he told me he had some feelings for me before but since he was in a relationship he ignored it. Now I understand he's hurt but and things take time to heal but I wonder why this is happening to me? I am this really good girl who is loyal and pure tbh yet these terrible girls have ruined it for me. I've been debating on whether to stop our fake couple thing or continue just in case we do date. Basically he's afraid of being hurt and I'm afraid of being hurt too, i mean we are afraid of the same thing! I know he's being honest and not just "playin" me. I just don't know what to do... any advice?

Note: I feel like this could be turned into some manga one day. Hmmm might just do that. XD


Oh girl there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Too much D-R-A-M-A! Honestly, from what you said this guy has been with other girls before, what's stopping him from going out with many more? You seem like a nice person, and you deserve better. The heart is always blind, love yourself more and don't listen to your heart. Best of luck to you, and create that manga I'll read it!
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

alexwithcandy wrote:


MissTayee wrote:

So I need advice. There is this guy I like. Anyways not the point. I went with him on date. I asked if he wanted to hang out and he asked if I wanted to go ice skating. So we met up at the lakes and decided not to ice skate cuz there was a lot of little kids. So we got coffee instead. He bought me mine. Then we went to his house and sat down on the couch and he covers me with a blanket cuz it's freeze in his bro cave. And he sits really close to me. And I don't really do anything and then he casually but his arm around me. I had dinner with the family too. And he told me he had a lot of fun. Then I hang out with him and my best friend and he sits next to me at in n out and in the couch at my place but not close at all and then we end up his house playing Jenga and Texas hold em' then he doesn't sit next to me.


So what advice do you need exactly? Did you want to date him? Or, do you want him to sit close o you while playing games?



To date him. We went on another date yesterday. Went to the movies and watched MAMA. Just an awkward hug goodbye. I think we're both just kinda awkward but I'm confused of why he was kinda cold to me when hanging out with my other friend

13124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂╰⋃╯
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
I never thought I'll see myself posting my problems here

A series of events, a few hours ago, has led me to feel unsafe going out. (man follow me home and did some forceful things blah blah blah). I told my friend right after it happened. During the conversation, she suggest we should go out...now. Like now, NOW. Mind you, this happened today at night, and a few hours has passed after the incident when she offered to hang out. I said it wasn't the best idea to go out right after something so big happened. She offered to pick me up with her other girl friend. I said no, again. She went on the offense.

I wasn't going to say yes, and I don't see any other proper way to decline other than what I did

What do I tell her when I do talk to her?
1mirg 
57076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13 , edited 1/26/13
For: FlyinDumpling

Next time: when you're friend offers you a ride, you're girl friend mind you. Take her up on the offer, try to stay close to your friend. Now, this guy seems to be stalking you, which can get dangerous, and fast. So, just call the police and say 'I think I am being stalked by someone" and such. First: you might get a response which in short would sum up to this " Yeah, stop prank calling" or you might get the Second thing, which would sum up to "Ok.....so, do you know this person...or what? Because if not, you are on your own" or third: and not least "Address? Name? Got, just stay put" and such. Also: try not go outside in the night. The night-time makes things easier.

In-short: Do not go outside, during the night. Hang around your friends alot, avoid going solo. Call the police, and let the know about what transpired right now because from the sound of things. The person would most likely return and try to do more things.
13124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂╰⋃╯
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

1mirg wrote:

For: FlyinDumpling

Next time: when you're friend offers you a ride, you're girl friend mind you. Take her up on the offer, try to stay close to your friend. Now, this guy seems to be stalking you, which can get dangerous, and fast. So, just call the police and say 'I think I am being stalked by someone" and such. First: you might get a response which in short would sum up to this " Yeah, stop prank calling" or you might get the Second thing, which would sum up to "Ok.....so, do you know this person...or what? Because if not, you are on your own" or third: and not least "Address? Name? Got, just stay put" and such. Also: try not go outside in the night. The night-time makes things easier.

In-short: Do not go outside, during the night. Hang around your friends alot, avoid going solo. Call the police, and let the know about what transpired right now because from the sound of things. The person would most likely return and try to do more things.


Did you read my post at all?
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

FlyinDumpling wrote:

I never thought I'll see myself posting my problems here

A series of events, a few hours ago, has led me to feel unsafe going out. (man follow me home and did some forceful things blah blah blah). I told my friend right after it happened. During the conversation, she suggest we should go out...now. Like now, NOW. Mind you, this happened today at night, and a few hours has passed after the incident when she offered to hang out. I said it wasn't the best idea to go out right after something so big happened. She offered to pick me up with her other girl friend. I said no, again. She went on the offense.

I wasn't going to say yes, and I don't see any other proper way to decline other than what I did

What do I tell her when I do talk to her?


Tell her the truth.

First  Prev  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.