First  Prev  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  Next  Last
Post Reply The General Help/Advice Thread
1mirg 
54619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 5/31/13 , edited 5/31/13
Kippu, just to clearify things here

All I said was, and I quote:



Lastly, just because a moderator told you they are "thinking" about removing something, does not mean this feature will be removed asap. Unless it is shinji, then you should take it to heart



Meaning, if you see the word "thinking" in the sentence, chances are that you should not believe it will come, as it is still in the air of ''possibilities" that may happen. But, seeing shinji's previous postings. When shinji's say he is 'thinking' about something. Most of the time what he is 'thinking' about removing something, it will most likely be removed. That is what I said, in a much more explained format. Also, please remember: I cannot see your posts. So, I was just going by what the user typed down
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
75599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

1mirg wrote:
Meaning, if you see the word "thinking" in the sentence, chances are that you should not believe it will come, as it is still in the air of ''possibilities" that may happen. But, seeing shinji's previous postings. When shinji's say he is 'thinking' about something. Most of the time what he is 'thinking' about removing something, it will most likely be removed.


1mirg, just to clarify...

WHERE did anyone say "thinking of removing"? The user you quoted explicitly said "the watchlist feature is going to be removed soon" & "when the moderator told me that the feature was going to be removed". Nowhere was the word "thinking" even mentioned.

Please explain that to me, because you have me at a disadvantage.
1mirg 
54619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
Here AHTL

here:

EDIT: So a moderator just replied to my topic telling me that they were planning on removing the watchlist feature
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
75599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 5/31/13 , edited 5/31/13

1mirg wrote:

Here AHTL

here:

EDIT: So a moderator just replied to my topic telling me that they were planning on removing the watchlist feature


So I checked on a synonymous web site:
http://dico.isc.cnrs.fr/dico/en/search?b=1&r=planning&send=Look+it+up

And googled the definition of "planning":

plan·ning
/ˈplaniNG/
Noun
The process of making plans for something.


Personally, I think it is rather obvious that when someone use the word "planning", it is already decided. So lets stop nitpicking here and now just decide that planning means it is already decided. If a member of the staff actually uses the word "thinking", fine - but until then...

Edit: To clarify a little:

If someone wrote "We are going to remove", you'd expect it to happen VERY soon. But if they write "we are planning on removing it", it will happen eventually - but not very soon.
1mirg 
54619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
You might wanna add that somewhere then AHTL

Inklid 
16361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/4/13
For all the time I've been on Crunchyroll, I've added series to my queue each season... But what does it actually DO?

If its to notify me about new episodes, the email always comes a few days later anyway, so unless I've broken it, its not that... Can someone clear this up for me?

Sorry if I'm being dense!
38549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hyrule Castle Town
Offline
Posted 6/4/13


Inklid wrote:

For all the time I've been on Crunchyroll, I've added series to my queue each season... But what does it actually DO?

If its to notify me about new episodes, the email always comes a few days later anyway, so unless I've broken it, its not that... Can someone clear this up for me?

Sorry if I'm being dense!



http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-728203/website-enhancement-my-queue
Here ya go~
38549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hyrule Castle Town
Offline
Posted 6/4/13 , edited 6/4/13
What does it mean if a guy acts like a complete jerk/is your arch nemesis most of the time, doing things that are completely unforgivable and trying to piss you off, but has random moments where he might help you out, or act nice and as if he cares about your well being? ._.

Also, I've tried asking why he acts like that, but he said it was classified and eventually got in a really, really bad mood. .-.;
2153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/4/13
i CANT FIND A MAN!
2153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/4/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

What does it mean if a guy acts like a complete jerk/is your arch nemesis most of the time, doing things that are completely unforgivable and trying to piss you off, but has random moments where he might help you out, or act nice and as if he cares about your well being? ._.

Also, I've tried asking why he acts like that, but he said it was classified and eventually got in a really, really bad mood. .-.;


he is probably an insecure idiot who likes you but doesnt know how to show it in a positive manner. if you dont like him u should tell him to leave u the hell alone or stop acting crazy and tell me how u really feel.
38549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hyrule Castle Town
Offline
Posted 6/4/13



he is probably an insecure idiot who likes you but doesnt know how to show it in a positive manner. if you dont like him u should tell him to leave u the hell alone or stop acting crazy and tell me how u really feel.



thanks. oh god.. this is going to be awkward as hell since he's my sister's rp husband. o_o;
38549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hyrule Castle Town
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

Arielgirl375 wrote:

i CANT FIND A MAN!


Just wait. ^^ The right one shall come, or if you want to speed up the process, get your behind out there and mingle!
72742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/10/13
so can you change the color of your star if you're a member?
57362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 6/10/13

Arielgirl375 wrote:

i CANT FIND A MAN!


I'll take that offer. "LAWL"


AnimeKami wrote:

so can you change the color of your star if you're a member?



Nah. They are assigned to you by the staff. Whatever they chose for you is your color. "LAWL"

(Yeah, you can change it around. Don't like to change mine around though because I like yellow.)
16912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / FL
Offline
Posted 6/10/13

AnimeKami wrote:

so can you change the color of your star if you're a member?


Yes and I'm glad we can cause we can all be different and special
First  Prev  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.