First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
Post Reply The General Help/Advice Thread
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
I have a problem. Ok so Me and my bf have been going threw a ruff time lately due to many issues. My best friend is a guy and he has always been there for me but now he is being like all ... idk...weird. So I'm liek confused. And then one f my other friends who ... told me he lieks me is trying to get closer to me. ... What do I do?
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

killerkittin21 wrote:

I have a problem. Ok so Me and my bf have been going threw a ruff time lately due to many issues. ?


Flip a coin.

Heads- Stick with bf
Tails- Dump bf


My best friend is a guy and he has always been there for me but now he is being like all ... idk...weird.


Beat the weirdness out of him. :lol:


So I'm liek confused. And then one f my other friends who ... told me he lieks me is trying to get closer to me. ...


Get a restraining order.

No thank yous are necessary
578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Mmmm, my own world
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

sayane wrote:

my problem is that im an honors student and i hate it.. i cant get a job because im in honors even if im qualified( im 14 years old and i waited for my birthday to quickly pass so i can get a job)..its too late to back out now... and i cant do any afterschool activites and im piss off.... man this sucks!!!


wew this is something, i ain't got no clue where u are from but didn't know u can get a job when u're 14
anyways first off ask yourself why u want a job? money or experience?
either way once u know why u want to ask yourself again is it that important?
if it is right now the most important objective for u then u should concentrate on it
chances don't come by naturally, they're unpredicted
if u have decided on what u want to do then u should do it
be proud and believe in what u think right, it's good to ask opinions from others
but sometimes u'll get confused from the advices, try to stick on what u feel is right

if u decided to not get a job then u should take what u have now
grow it into something useful for later on, use your resources and talents well coz a fruit harvest from hard work is never bitter
don't make your title as an honor into something bad, u should be proud of it coz that's something unique that u have
Posted 10/14/08

Raikuga wrote:

my friend just called me he wants me to come over his house and convince his parents to unground him.
what do i say to his parents?? heres the email he sent me telling me what he did to get grounded


ok heres the story of what just happened

______________________________________
So my neighbors go out of town once and a while. They have a lake house about an hour away that they go to for a weekend every once and a while.

When they're gone, they leave the side door of the house unlocked, and pay me to let their dog outside and get their mail etc.

So one of the times that they left, I decided to bring along my girlfriend into their house, and use it for sex. Living with my parents still, this didn't and still doesn't seem like a bad idea, right?

So we first would fool around in their furnished basement, so no one would notice people walking around inside while they're gone.

It goes well the first time, and the next time that they went away, I had her over again.

So when I found out that they were going to the bahamas for 10 days on a cruise, I was ecstatic. I even got an arsenal of alcohol for me and a few friends to pound in the basement and have fun with.

My girlfriend came over again, and it was good again.

The next time she came over, still in the 10 day span, we decided to go upstairs, into my neighbors room and **** in their bed. We do, and she even let me try to piitb, but it hurt her too much so we stopped. So I flush the condom+wrapper like we normally do, and try to get the sheets how they were, and clean up the rest of the place of whatever mess we made.

They came home, and everything was fine.

Fast forward to 2 days ago, about a week after they got back.

I was at my friend's house when I got a phone call.

Sean "Hello?"

Dad "Sean? You need to come home right now."

Sean "Any reason?"

Dad "Just come home, we'll talk when you get home."

So I go home, and when I get home and go up to my house, low and behold sitting on my porch is my father, my mother, and my neighbor waiting for me.

Dad "Have a seat Sean."

Sean "Okay, what's up?"

Dad "Well, why don't you take it away Marty(my neighbor, the mother of the family)"

Marty "Sean, when we came back from our recent trip, we noticed something. There was a condom wrapper in the toliet, and we know it was you. We suspected it a few times before, once when I was cleaning up and found long brown hairs, which confused me because no one here has brown hair. Also, you didn't leave the sheets the same way."

Sean "...sorry..?"

So everyone's super pissed at me right now. My girlfriend had to come over and talk with my parents to pretty much talk them out of calling her parents. Then we had to go over and apologize to my neighbors whole family.

My dad said that I'm grounded all summer, and that if I don't show a significant improvement in who I am, that he won't let me go away to college in the fall.

ima call you later, might need your help

Tell them that you were blowing condom balloons
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

h4x0rz wrote:


killerkittin21 wrote:

I have a problem. Ok so Me and my bf have been going threw a ruff time lately due to many issues. ?


Flip a coin.

Heads- Stick with bf
Tails- Dump bf


My best friend is a guy and he has always been there for me but now he is being like all ... idk...weird.


Beat the weirdness out of him. :lol:


So I'm liek confused. And then one f my other friends who ... told me he lieks me is trying to get closer to me. ...


Get a restraining order.

No thank yous are necessary


Thanks for the advice.
=)
32239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08

Raikuga wrote:

my friend just called me he wants me to come over his house and convince his parents to unground him.
what do i say to his parents?? heres the email he sent me telling me what he did to get grounded


ok heres the story of what just happened

______________________________________
So my neighbors go out of town once and a while. They have a lake house about an hour away that they go to for a weekend every once and a while.

When they're gone, they leave the side door of the house unlocked, and pay me to let their dog outside and get their mail etc.

So one of the times that they left, I decided to bring along my girlfriend into their house, and use it for sex. Living with my parents still, this didn't and still doesn't seem like a bad idea, right?

So we first would fool around in their furnished basement, so no one would notice people walking around inside while they're gone.

It goes well the first time, and the next time that they went away, I had her over again.

So when I found out that they were going to the bahamas for 10 days on a cruise, I was ecstatic. I even got an arsenal of alcohol for me and a few friends to pound in the basement and have fun with.

My girlfriend came over again, and it was good again.

The next time she came over, still in the 10 day span, we decided to go upstairs, into my neighbors room and **** in their bed. We do, and she even let me try to piitb, but it hurt her too much so we stopped. So I flush the condom+wrapper like we normally do, and try to get the sheets how they were, and clean up the rest of the place of whatever mess we made.

They came home, and everything was fine.

Fast forward to 2 days ago, about a week after they got back.

I was at my friend's house when I got a phone call.

Sean "Hello?"

Dad "Sean? You need to come home right now."

Sean "Any reason?"

Dad "Just come home, we'll talk when you get home."

So I go home, and when I get home and go up to my house, low and behold sitting on my porch is my father, my mother, and my neighbor waiting for me.

Dad "Have a seat Sean."

Sean "Okay, what's up?"

Dad "Well, why don't you take it away Marty(my neighbor, the mother of the family)"

Marty "Sean, when we came back from our recent trip, we noticed something. There was a condom wrapper in the toliet, and we know it was you. We suspected it a few times before, once when I was cleaning up and found long brown hairs, which confused me because no one here has brown hair. Also, you didn't leave the sheets the same way."

Sean "...sorry..?"

So everyone's super pissed at me right now. My girlfriend had to come over and talk with my parents to pretty much talk them out of calling her parents. Then we had to go over and apologize to my neighbors whole family.

My dad said that I'm grounded all summer, and that if I don't show a significant improvement in who I am, that he won't let me go away to college in the fall.

ima call you later, might need your help


Wow how old is your friend? If he's as old as you are, I think the neighbors made a mistake telling his parents before confronting him about it. 17 is practically an adult, weather you live at home or not. Also, it seems weird for his parents to be so concerned. Kids will be kids, after all. Sure, it's pretty rude to bang in someone else's bed, but shit, we've all done it. At least he didn't trash their house with a party like a lot of teens would have done (and adults... I party at my friend's places while they're gone all the time).

A little advice for your friend: Make sure to check everything is flushed next time.

Fuck, you're banned... I wasted my time and priceless advice for nothing
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / inside my heart
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
im so worried about my math exam!
well i totally flunked math
and that exam is my only chance
to pass....

right now im just too nervous to think about it.

i already had taken the exam.... but i think i didnt do well....
my mind is in a panic !!!!!!!
help

5359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
i need help on how to write a gd business studies essay!!!
14621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
how do i loose weight in a fast time?
meaning flat tummy and slim legs? O.O
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

KinkyBear wrote:

i need help on how to write a gd business studies essay!!!


start off with a quote by Adam Smith, then a business related anecdote vaguely related to the topic, then copy paste the rest from Wikipedia.
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

happipplrock wrote:

how do i loose weight in a fast time?
meaning flat tummy and slim legs? O.O


go on a strict diet!

3 meals a day, breakfast. lunch and tea (supper). don't have snacks, and bring pack lunches with only sarnies and drink water! no fizzy drinks.

and also, during the night, do some small exercises like stretching and situps.

gradually increase as you get better at it.
3107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
i want to learn how to use ArchiCAD
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

happipplrock wrote:

how do i loose weight in a fast time?
meaning flat tummy and slim legs? O.O


Avoid large meals and eat smaller in portion but more frequently. Whatever you do, do not skip out on meals. Drink water frequently and avoid soda or drinks high in sugar.

The fastest way to lose weight is by exercise, even just lightly walking everyday will increase your metabolism and your body will start using a lot more stored energy (fat) to keep up with your activities.

Flat tummy = situps, or you can sit on the floor and put your hands on your bottom, extend your legs, lay back and lift your legs up and down, try to get really low without touching the ground and you'll feel a lot of work on your tummy.

Slim legs = just do brisk walking or running/jogging.



The best time to eat is right after you workout, not before. This is when your body is still at a burning calorie mode. Try to avoid junk food as well, doing some situps before you sleep is also beneficial if you'd like.
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/18/09

lorena90 wrote:

i want to learn how to use ArchiCAD


The best way to learn about CAD type programs is by taking a class or getting the big humongo book w/ dvds and self teaching yourself. You can also find how to/tutorials online as well as some eBooks but you're serious about it then you have to dedicate time to learn it.
Posted 1/18/09

Chance16 wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

how do i loose weight in a fast time?
meaning flat tummy and slim legs? O.O


go on a strict diet!

3 meals a day, breakfast. lunch and tea (supper). don't have snacks, and bring pack lunches with only sarnies and drink water! no fizzy drinks.

and also, during the night, do some small exercises like stretching and situps.

gradually increase as you get better at it.


3 meals a day? That won't change anything. I took 2 meals a day and went from 55kg to 47kg. but then I ate salad for dinner, so going on diet didn't affect my health too. Small exercises are too slow, I tried before and it didn't work. I jog in the morning. Pshh, you guys don't know anything about how a girl's diet goes.
First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.