First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Ouran HSHC Live Action, Cast Your Own Characters
1056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ice cream town!
Offline
Posted 3/3/08 , edited 8/7/08

CasSaeY wrote:

Toma for Tamaki
Maki for Haruhi
and Chinen 4 honey-sempai
LOL,, even though i've only hir this
Ouran from my classmates


i agree w/ u except i think it'll be better if junno plays da role of tamaki ^-^
w/ shirota yuu for mori, and matsuda shota for kyouya
Member
574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / NO CLUE=.=
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
I DUNNO!!!!!!! BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE ANIME VERSION SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if they do make a live version then i hope that it will be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Maui
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

itendtoflail wrote:

horikita maki just LOOKS like haruhi when she has that short hair cut, doesn't she? that's what i was thinking watching hana kimi, plus their uniform in that drama is similar to ourans, lol. even with blunt bangs just like haruhi had before going to ouran, she looks similar. i think she could portray the character as well as having the looks.



watching yukan club and the look and gayness of Junno's character always reminded me of tamaki xD



i'd like to see Shota Matsuda as Kyouya



hunny...i'm not familiar with too many child actors, but i think Saito Ryusei (tatta hitotsu no koi) is really cute. he played hirotos (kame) brother.


Shirota yuu as Mori


i think Fukuda Saki (Life) or Suzuki Emi (yukan club)would make a good renge
Fukuda Saki Suzuki Emi

as for the twins, hikaru and kaoru.. other than the izaki (yosuke and hisato)twins...
the two at the top of a FLAME promo pic
yusuke hisato

there's also the shota and keita saito
together in "touch" i belive
shota keita

i dunno who else could potentially play the twins unless they choose one actor to portray both roles.

izaki twins... never seen them act in anything, but i've heard them sing, lol
saito twins were in a movie that i've been meaning to see for a while. it's called "Touch" but it's been removed from this site and i dunno where else to find it. D:

but chyeah.... other than the kaoru and hikaru, i'm pretty sure i'd like to see those others in the cast :D

sorry some of the pictures are crazy big... used google.


I totally agree with this line up.
Loved the anime. wish there's more. hope they really make this into live action
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / London
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
Don't you think that Miyano Mamoru, the voice actor for Tamaki in the anime is like a real-life Tamaki? My friends and i have watched several shows about him and we all think his personality is like Tamaki's. He's good looking too!

I think he would do an excellent impression of Tamaki, if he ever plans to act.
6130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Namimori High
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

norika17 wrote:

i think junno can make a good tamaki based on his performance in yukan club




horikittie for haruhi haha based on her performance in hana kimi japan



the rest....hmmm


I agree he was funny in yukan club acts like Tamaki now tat i think about it ^^

omg maki would be haruhi!!! she is soooooo cute
Posted 3/3/08
For me it'd be:
Junno as Tamaki- He just seems like Tamaki and really acted like it in Yukan Club.
Maki as Haruhi - With her hair short, she's the perfect haruhi.
Shirota as kyouya- He just seems to be one of those silent, calculating types.
koike as Hikari and Kaoru- he has so much energy, can't he pull off 2 roles.
Shun as mori- he perfect for mori-silent!
chinen as hunny-senpai- he's the perfect size and cuteness for honey.
suzuki emi as renge- she seems great for that role.
3077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in cunnie's heart..
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

norika17 wrote:

i think junno can make a good tamaki based on his performance in yukan club




horikittie for haruhi haha based on her performance in hana kimi japan



the rest....hmmm


good selection... what if we make the OHSHC in korean version?? who will cast it?? any suggestion??? and guess... i think Yoon Eun Hye will be Haruhi...hehehhee....
Member
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / duh! in heechul's...
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

doneoh wrote:


auel_1220 wrote:


purplestar23 wrote:

I do think that Ikuta Toma suits the role of Tamaki.


...and I think Koike Teppei's good for one of the twins but who's gonna play the other one?


still teppei koike?..lol...(though it will be hard to play two roles, even if we say he's full of energy... )


toma n koike...!!!!hohoohohooho...

they look da same....hoohhoohoho....


i definitely agree that ikuta toma and teppei look alike but i think toma is taller than teppei
Member
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / duh! in heechul's...
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

cinnamon89 wrote:

Don't you think that Miyano Mamoru, the voice actor for Tamaki in the anime is like a real-life Tamaki? My friends and i have watched several shows about him and we all think his personality is like Tamaki's. He's good looking too!

I think he would do an excellent impression of Tamaki, if he ever plans to act.


~mamoru is definitely good looking but i think junno is more like tamaki than mamoru...~

Posted 3/3/08

doneoh wrote:


auel_1220 wrote:


purplestar23 wrote:

I do think that Ikuta Toma suits the role of Tamaki.


...and I think Koike Teppei's good for one of the twins but who's gonna play the other one?


still teppei koike?..lol...(though it will be hard to play two roles, even if we say he's full of energy... )


toma n koike...!!!!hohoohohooho...

they look da same....hoohhoohoho....



err...i think we have a problem when it comes to height...lol...cause i think....teppei's kind of cute and short...more of an older version of yuri chinen when it comes to body...(no offense! JE fans!)...hmmm...i'd stick to okada/eita for twins...but thinking about akame portraying the roles is quite good!...
Posted 3/3/08

itendtoflail wrote:


auel_1220 wrote:

another duo for the twins!...

(not a johnny's talent this time...lol)

eita nagayama


and

okada masaki

(the one with the big grin )


i thought that picture of eita WAS okada xD lol

i thought they looked a bit similar at some points already, but looking at the pictures before reading how you labeled them just now killed me. xDD


the first time i've seen eita in nodame, i also thought that he's okada...(i've just finished watching hana kimi before that)..and my reaction was...."YEY! IT'S OKADA!..."(accompanied by lots of jumping...lol)..just then, i heard the some snickering from my sister...and told me that "THAT is not OKADA...IT'S EITA...."...well, i'm just plainly stupid that i asked her if THEY'RE TWINS (i'm not that familiar with japanese actors)...cause they do look alike, right?...

60586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
mmmmm... overall i think it will be a good live action drama. i'm pretty sure they will do a good job selecting the roles for those anime characters. It is true that the role of maki in hana kimi was good, but i really wonder if they are going to select her again to play that role. i kinda doubt it for some reason. but, i just hope it becomes a good live action drama. i know it won't be exactly the same as the anime version, but i can't wait for it!!!! also, thanks in advance to subbers and uploaders!!! hehe
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

itendtoflail wrote:

horikita maki just LOOKS like haruhi when she has that short hair cut, doesn't she? that's what i was thinking watching hana kimi, plus their uniform in that drama is similar to ourans, lol. even with blunt bangs just like haruhi had before going to ouran, she looks similar. i think she could portray the character as well as having the looks.



watching yukan club and the look and gayness of Junno's character always reminded me of tamaki xD



i'd like to see Shota Matsuda as Kyouya



hunny...i'm not familiar with too many child actors, but i think Saito Ryusei (tatta hitotsu no koi) is really cute. he played hirotos (kame) brother.


Shirota yuu as Mori


i think Fukuda Saki (Life) or Suzuki Emi (yukan club)would make a good renge
Fukuda Saki Suzuki Emi

as for the twins, hikaru and kaoru.. other than the izaki (yosuke and hisato)twins...
the two at the top of a FLAME promo pic
yusuke hisato

there's also the shota and keita saito
together in "touch" i belive
shota keita

i dunno who else could potentially play the twins unless they choose one actor to portray both roles.

izaki twins... never seen them act in anything, but i've heard them sing, lol
saito twins were in a movie that i've been meaning to see for a while. it's called "Touch" but it's been removed from this site and i dunno where else to find it. D:

but chyeah.... other than the kaoru and hikaru, i'm pretty sure i'd like to see those others in the cast :D

sorry some of the pictures are crazy big... used google.



... I think you just took the words right out of my brain before I subconciously realized them. Now I know why I liked Junno so much after I first saw him! He's absolutely perfect for the role of Tamaki! Even though Ikuta Toma's just as funny, I think Junno's big smile and sweetness will be able to portray Tamaki better, especially since he already did Bido(aka another big blond idiot). XD

Maki-chan is ununanimous. She's absolutely perfect for the role.

For the twins... though Koike Teppei's great and all, he's kinda short. I think only about 5'5, 5'6? Plus, with real twin actors, the strain would be better for them. I don't really know, though. I don't know any twin actors.

I dunno about Honey-senpai... my current vouching is for Yuuri Chinen, but there's plenty of other talented young actors who could play this part. We just don't usually see them (points to kid in Tatta Hitotsu no Koi)

For Mori-senpai, I think the main thing is height. He's gotta be really tall, and Oguri, Masuda, and Shirota all fit this criteria. Well, we'll just have to wait and see, ne?

Kanata Hongo would go well with Chika, but never Honey. I think he's almost 18 or around there somewhere.
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
matsuda shota = kyouya ~~~i saw his acting in jotei and he's a calm and a calculating type too~~~ hope they rethink about this whole stuff and cast the suited characters in ouran live-action if there will be any.
721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~ Somewhere other...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
I think Maki is the logical answer for haruhi, but then she'll sorta get typecasted as the "crossdresser" character. Still I'm voting for her.

I really liked teppei koike in gokusen 2, he was the cutest, and I think he actually does look like hikaru and kouru, however the twins aren't like really hyper, but that all depends on his acting skills.

Ikuta toma as tamaki .... hmmmm I dunno. I love ikuta but I can't imagine him as the "prince" you're eyes are like opaue orbs that shine in the sun (realise not a good simile) character. Guess I'll just have to try harder...

But what bout kyouya? He's my favourite character, so I'll be really disappointed if they cast someone who can't play kyouya. They'll have high standards to meet *swells with pride*

And I have absolutley no idea about mori and honey. At all. Not to mention other side but notable character like renge (god I hate her), nekozawa (he's cute under his cape) and cassanova.


(I'd really like yamapi so I'll just throw him in this just for the sake of it too. Maybe as extra number 3?)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.