First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Ouran HSHC Live Action, Cast Your Own Characters
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

purplestar23 wrote:

I do think that Ikuta Toma suits the role of Tamaki.


...and I think Koike Teppei's good for one of the twins but who's gonna play the other one?



tho i rekon them two should be playin the roles for the twins they look good together xD
Posted 3/15/08

kodachikunai wrote:

Chinen's cute but can he kick butt like Honey-sempai? It can't just be some random cute kid (which Chinen definitely is), it's gotta be a cute kid that kicks ass. Remember, Honey, completely alone and unarmed, scares the hell out of the Ohtori private corps. Yamada Ryosuke, I'd consider, only he doesn't seem to ooze cuteness the way Chinen and Honey do.




have you seen one pound gospel?...try episode three...lol...chinen played a rather arrogant and cocky rich kid there...and seeing him like that scares me....i'm sure he can kick butt...you know, he's not just some random cute kid...no offense...
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

auel_1220 wrote:


kodachikunai wrote:

Chinen's cute but can he kick butt like Honey-sempai? It can't just be some random cute kid (which Chinen definitely is), it's gotta be a cute kid that kicks ass. Remember, Honey, completely alone and unarmed, scares the hell out of the Ohtori private corps. Yamada Ryosuke, I'd consider, only he doesn't seem to ooze cuteness the way Chinen and Honey do.




have you seen one pound gospel?...try episode three...lol...chinen played a rather arrogant and cocky rich kid there...and seeing him like that scares me....i'm sure he can kick butt...you know, he's not just some random cute kid...no offense...


Yes, saw it. He was arrogant and cocky, but I feel like that character is different from Honey. Honey can be intimidating, terrifying even. He has moments where he's very alike to Kyouya (Think how the host club is just as afraid of waking up Honey as they are of waking up Kyouya.) And though the role in one pound gospel is physical, it was mostly training stuff Chinen did, throwing punches (that mostly missed)...Honey is very agile and flippy. I'm not saying that Chinen's completely talentless, but I personally think want it to be someone else to play Honey, because he's one of my favorite characters from Ouran and I don't want to see him cast as just the cute childish sempai.
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Body is in PR, Mi...
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

purplestar23 wrote:

I do think that Ikuta Toma suits the role of Tamaki.


...and I think Koike Teppei's good for one of the twins but who's gonna play the other one?


Twins you say? Why, you got them right there. Toma-kun and Teppei are alike enough. I mean, look at them. Even their hairdos are similar. xDD
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
now nownow...entire cast the same as hana kimi..How about thaT?
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / tunisia
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

kodachikunai wrote:

Toma for Tamaki, definitely. Junno's a sweetheart, but I feel like Toma has more acting experience and chops to play OVER THE TOP Tamaki without annoying the audience and still pull off Tamaki's more serious/sincere bits.

I can see him being one of the twins, Hikaru more like, but I think that's a waste of Toma's acting abilities. (Or, I just really want to see him in a lead role....-_-;;)

Chinen's cute but can he kick butt like Honey-sempai? It can't just be some random cute kid (which Chinen definitely is), it's gotta be a cute kid that kicks ass. Remember, Honey, completely alone and unarmed, scares the hell out of the Ohtori private corps. Yamada Ryosuke, I'd consider, only he doesn't seem to ooze cuteness the way Chinen and Honey do.

Haruhi as Maki, seems blindingly obvious despite the danger of typecasting. I think she'd do the apathetic heroine thing well; wish she'd had more energy/naivete as Mizuki in HanaKimi.

As for Kyouya, It's Matsuda Shota without a doubt. He can do the cool and calculating thing---Liar Game, Jotei---and also be funny and natural like in Hanadan 1 and 2. So I can see him being cool Kyouya as well as Very Pissed Off Kyouya who gets woken up by Tamaki at ungodly hours of the morning.

Twins...I really have NO clue. I'd think it would definitely have to be look alikes or real twins. No way one person can be both. Not only because of workload, but it's just not physically possible: Hikaru and Kaoru are draped over each other 90% of the show. That's way too much editing. Personally, I'll take good actors that don't like that much like twins over real twins that can't act any day.

Mori, I can see as Oguri Shun. He fits the physical traits, he's a good actor. He can definitely be quiet and aloof, but also capture the kind side of Mori. Plus, I want to see him kick butt too.

Wow. That was a lot.




haha....thanks.u just saved me from typing a lot. just one minimal change. i'd like to see junno as tamaki, having seen him in yukan club. just the way tamaki should be.

kore de, kanpeki!!!!!
Member
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / duh! in heechul's...
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

Blue_kissu wrote:


purplestar23 wrote:

I do think that Ikuta Toma suits the role of Tamaki.


...and I think Koike Teppei's good for one of the twins but who's gonna play the other one?


Twins you say? Why, you got them right there. Toma-kun and Teppei are alike enough. I mean, look at them. Even their hairdos are similar. xDD


i think the same way too...
Member
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / duh! in heechul's...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

kodachikunai wrote:

Toma for Tamaki, definitely. Junno's a sweetheart, but I feel like Toma has more acting experience and chops to play OVER THE TOP Tamaki without annoying the audience and still pull off Tamaki's more serious/sincere bits.

I can see him being one of the twins, Hikaru more like, but I think that's a waste of Toma's acting abilities. (Or, I just really want to see him in a lead role....-_-;;)

Chinen's cute but can he kick butt like Honey-sempai? It can't just be some random cute kid (which Chinen definitely is), it's gotta be a cute kid that kicks ass. Remember, Honey, completely alone and unarmed, scares the hell out of the Ohtori private corps. Yamada Ryosuke, I'd consider, only he doesn't seem to ooze cuteness the way Chinen and Honey do.

Haruhi as Maki, seems blindingly obvious despite the danger of typecasting. I think she'd do the apathetic heroine thing well; wish she'd had more energy/naivete as Mizuki in HanaKimi.

As for Kyouya, It's Matsuda Shota without a doubt. He can do the cool and calculating thing---Liar Game, Jotei---and also be funny and natural like in Hanadan 1 and 2. So I can see him being cool Kyouya as well as Very Pissed Off Kyouya who gets woken up by Tamaki at ungodly hours of the morning.

Twins...I really have NO clue. I'd think it would definitely have to be look alikes or real twins. No way one person can be both. Not only because of workload, but it's just not physically possible: Hikaru and Kaoru are draped over each other 90% of the show. That's way too much editing. Personally, I'll take good actors that don't like that much like twins over real twins that can't act any day.

Mori, I can see as Oguri Shun. He fits the physical traits, he's a good actor. He can definitely be quiet and aloof, but also capture the kind side of Mori. Plus, I want to see him kick butt too.

Wow. That was a lot.


almost the same but with one difference, i think SHIROTA YUU can play the KYOUYA OOTORI role...
look at this:

he's so cute&cool in this picture:


45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
Tamaki - Soranishi Kyou [空西響] - Janizu Junior or Taguchi Junnosuke [田口淳之介] - KAT-TUN
Kyouya - Matsuda Shouta [松田翔太] - HYD
Haruhi - Horikita Maki [堀北真希] - Kurosagi
Hitachiin Twins - [I don't know yet?]
Honey-senpai - Chinen Yuuri [知念侑李] - Hey! Say! JUMP
Mori-senpai - Oguri Shun [小栗旬] or Shirota Yuu [城田優]
Renge - Fukuda Saki [福田沙紀]
Nekozawa - Kamenashi Kazuya [亀梨和也] - KAT-TUN

It's my opinion though... All I care is they should make the movie/dorama quickly. I want to watch It.
1597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / nyc
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
honey senpai is my man no 1 tuches
2158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Antartica
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

anime29 wrote:


kodachikunai wrote:

Toma for Tamaki, definitely. Junno's a sweetheart, but I feel like Toma has more acting experience and chops to play OVER THE TOP Tamaki without annoying the audience and still pull off Tamaki's more serious/sincere bits.

I can see him being one of the twins, Hikaru more like, but I think that's a waste of Toma's acting abilities. (Or, I just really want to see him in a lead role....-_-;;)

Chinen's cute but can he kick butt like Honey-sempai? It can't just be some random cute kid (which Chinen definitely is), it's gotta be a cute kid that kicks ass. Remember, Honey, completely alone and unarmed, scares the hell out of the Ohtori private corps. Yamada Ryosuke, I'd consider, only he doesn't seem to ooze cuteness the way Chinen and Honey do.

Haruhi as Maki, seems blindingly obvious despite the danger of typecasting. I think she'd do the apathetic heroine thing well; wish she'd had more energy/naivete as Mizuki in HanaKimi.

As for Kyouya, It's Matsuda Shota without a doubt. He can do the cool and calculating thing---Liar Game, Jotei---and also be funny and natural like in Hanadan 1 and 2. So I can see him being cool Kyouya as well as Very Pissed Off Kyouya who gets woken up by Tamaki at ungodly hours of the morning.

Twins...I really have NO clue. I'd think it would definitely have to be look alikes or real twins. No way one person can be both. Not only because of workload, but it's just not physically possible: Hikaru and Kaoru are draped over each other 90% of the show. That's way too much editing. Personally, I'll take good actors that don't like that much like twins over real twins that can't act any day.

Mori, I can see as Oguri Shun. He fits the physical traits, he's a good actor. He can definitely be quiet and aloof, but also capture the kind side of Mori. Plus, I want to see him kick butt too.

Wow. That was a lot.


almost the same but with one difference, i think SHIROTA YUU can play the KYOUYA OOTORI role...
look at this:

he's so cute&cool in this picture:




waah!! shirota yuu is so cute!!
Posted 3/21/08
This is my cast:
Maki as Haruhi (Of course)
Toma and Teppei as Hikaru and Kaoru (they're really look alike) But I wouldn't mind Toma as tamaki though XD
Shirota Yuu as Kyouya (Fits perfectly)
Oguri Shun as Mori ( my first thought when I saw hi acting sano)
Tamaki .... I don't know, maybe Yamapi, but Matsujun would fit too...
Honey, I don't know
721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~ Somewhere other...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
Okay, I've decided, that I want:
Junno to play Tamaki (god I saw him on Cartoon KAT-TUN and the hair, the height and the little lame puns, as well as (because I watched the ep with Maki as a gues) "making a pass at maki" moments reminded me of tamaki, and my friends say they're alike in yukan club)
Horikita Maki for Haruhi, (was there ever any competition)
Toma and Koike Teppi to play the twins (dude, other than the height thing, they are related. I am sure of it)
And unfortunatley, the rest are still undecided.
Member
304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
This might be a bit off-topic but ARE THEY REALLY GOING TO MAKE A LIVE-ACTION OURAN HC?!?!

If they are, I can't wait!!
6643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / a LittLe Red Dot...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
lol... if they r... getting someone to act de Twins can b a huge prob.. haha...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.