First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Which country produces the best players so far?
702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

noslen_seta wrote:

well tons from jap on DDR its still yasu on SF3 still daigo i think on tekken tag used to be ryan heart from UK dont know who is the world champion now on T5, on world of warcraft best PVP arena team is from europe as well i think name of the team is millenium or sumat like that i think they are on the french server. on PVE best guild is not from asia or ameria its from europe as well its Nihilum on magtheridon EU. tbh i think the only american top gamer is fatal1ty.



the best T5 DJ player is Qudans, many elite players around the world admitted that he is the best, but he quitted Tekken due to wrist injury, as for now, It's Metador's (I think it's Matadoru) team the top 1 on the list, second is from korea... watch Tougeki Tekken 5 2006-2007 on YouTube, the grand finals is Japan vs. Japan 'cuz Korea got wiped out on semi-finals, the best T5 players are also being discussed on tekkenzaibatsu forum please check 'em out~ =D
561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

project_fate wrote:


noslen_seta wrote:

well tons from jap on DDR its still yasu on SF3 still daigo i think on tekken tag used to be ryan heart from UK dont know who is the world champion now on T5, on world of warcraft best PVP arena team is from europe as well i think name of the team is millenium or sumat like that i think they are on the french server. on PVE best guild is not from asia or ameria its from europe as well its Nihilum on magtheridon EU. tbh i think the only american top gamer is fatal1ty.



the best T5 DJ player is Qudans, many elite players around the world admitted that he is the best, but he quitted Tekken due to wrist injury, as for now, It's Metador's (I think it's Matadoru) team the top 1 on the list, second is from korea... watch Tougeki Tekken 5 2006-2007 on YouTube, the grand finals is Japan vs. Japan 'cuz Korea got wiped out on semi-finals, the best T5 players are also being discussed on tekkenzaibatsu forum please check 'em out~ =D


tnx ^ ^ havent been in zaibatsu for like 3 yrs now hehehe!
864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Americans
6117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
I think Koreans..they make games their sport! And i think even their government supports that..they get paid to play..the hell how can you beat that? lol ^^
7621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
idk...........
66534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Flushing,NY
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
koerans (they prob bleed starcraft ir u cut them....or maybe bleed maple depends)
561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

sever wrote:

I think Koreans..they make games their sport! And i think even their government supports that..they get paid to play..the hell how can you beat that? lol ^^


if ur a pro gamer u get paid it doesnt matter if ur korean or japanese
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
koreans they are beast when it come to online mmo
1973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Bel-air
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

mangoku wrote:

Koreans produce the best strategy and RPG players...but as for shooters...you cant beat the US players.....the way some people in the US play FPS's is godly....like Fatal1ty or Walshy....insane....charge 4 people at once and win....


i agree with you, but there are also very good american RPG players, dont really know their names but i know they are. But i agree, korea is totally unbeatable in strategy. As far as shooters go, i would say UK and america
5601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Japan, China and USA
1973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Bel-air
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

Riku_Organization13 wrote:

idk...........


posts like yours make me angry, just dont fucking post if all you r going to say is idk. go get your cr by posting a stupid"thx 4 upload" in any naruto or bleach video
7621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

epbwacko wrote:


Riku_Organization13 wrote:

idk...........


posts like yours make me angry, just dont fucking post if all you r going to say is idk. go get your cr by posting a stupid"thx 4 upload" in any naruto or bleach video


okay..then either japan or china probably...
8612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Yeah I think U.S. gamers seem to be the best at FPS games.
3096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Koreans overall, swedes for Counter-Strike
943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / core
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
korea and mars
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.