First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Username - How did it come about and what does it mean?
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 9/14/06
no no no its more they leave first but they cant pedal their bikes fast enough to get there on time. But then again Back in WWII They took their beach with the least casualties on D-Day.
2055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Undisclosed
Offline
Posted 9/14/06
Yeah, cause they used american soldiers as meat shield. They also assaulted the least defended part. Actually, it barely had anything at all. They landed on an open meadow. Most of the things they say are exaggerations. Exaggeration as in "i fought a german soldier (tree) and nearly got bitten by a dog (rock)."
1389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Matrix
Offline
Posted 9/14/06
There is an old story I heard some where. " Canada sent 40 snipers to a battle in WW2. 39 came back, he committed suicide, he was also American."
It's probably fake, but makes for a good story
Lax
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Eh?
Offline
Posted 9/14/06
*Pops head on thread out of nowhere*

My name means lazy
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 9/14/06

Stratify wrote:

Yeah, cause they used american soldiers as meat shield. They also assaulted the least defended part. Actually, it barely had anything at all. They landed on an open meadow. Most of the things they say are exaggerations. Exaggeration as in "i fought a german soldier (tree) and nearly got bitten by a dog (rock)."


Well at least all canadian soldiers in the war were volunteers we never had a draft and also we were in the war before americans we may not have a good military now but back then we were one of the top 4.

and I'm not saying that any one country is better then another I'm just saying BACK in world war 2 we at least had something of a military but now I know its a joke and always will be.



2069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/14/06
And what about the Americans shooting the Canadians in Afghanistan? twice. They were shot by soldiers who were supposed to be their allies. That is so sad, and stupid.
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 9/14/06
Well if you look at the average IQ of an american soilder...I know alot of them are probably really smart people but most are kids straight outta highschool that just wanna kill something. Altho the more recent one was kind of understandable when your flying in a plane it probably is hard to know whos who.... but then again thats what their training is for... hmmm
15817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/14/06
Mines just Corrupt but with a 'K' instead of a 'C' and 'O' is swapped with 'U'

This is my online alias but i sometimes shorten it to KuRR
269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / England
Offline
Posted 9/15/06

arx7arbalest wrote:

DAMN YOU WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY IT!!!! YOU COULDNT WAIT A DAY OR UNTIL I GOT BACK FROM SCHOOL. I JUST GOT HERE SAW YOUR FIRST POST AND THEN WAS LIKE THATS FROM ZELDA AND YOU COULDNT WAIT TILL I GET HERE AHHHHHHHH


now now, deeeeep breaths. Caaaalm

My real name means 'Princess' *snerk*
2140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / America, Fuck Yeah.
Offline
Posted 9/15/06

arx7arbalest wrote:

DAMN YOU WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY IT!!!! YOU COULDNT WAIT A DAY OR UNTIL I GOT BACK FROM SCHOOL. I JUST GOT HERE SAW YOUR FIRST POST AND THEN WAS LIKE THATS FROM ZELDA AND YOU COULDNT WAIT TILL I GET HERE AHHHHHHHH



Sry bout that man. Next time ill wait for you
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/15/06
my name is a mix between Xena and panther (sorry was to dr unk to even remember the rest hahaha ) l ol
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/06
Well Logain aint my real name but my rea l name means 'the process of thinking' in Hindi or somethin'
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Tuscumbia, AL
Offline
Posted 9/15/06
Mine is the amount Ogami Itto recieves for his "assignments". Lone Wolf and Cub. Any fans?
2055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Undisclosed
Offline
Posted 9/15/06

Acer2110 wrote:


Stratify wrote:

Yeah, cause they used american soldiers as meat shield. They also assaulted the least defended part. Actually, it barely had anything at all. They landed on an open meadow. Most of the things they say are exaggerations. Exaggeration as in "i fought a german soldier (tree) and nearly got bitten by a dog (rock)."


Well at least all canadian soldiers in the war were volunteers we never had a draft and also we were in the war before americans we may not have a good military now but back then we were one of the top 4.

and I'm not saying that any one country is better then another I'm just saying BACK in world war 2 we at least had something of a military but now I know its a joke and always will be.






Hmm, I didn't know that. I learned something new today. But I haven't seen much of Canada in WW2 history books.
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 9/15/06
They fought under the Uninion Jack which was some shitty flag before we adopted the Maple Leaf and really the only thing you'd probably be able to read about canadian soilders is the Battle of Deippe I don't know the story but aparently they got massacred. Also I think most of the Canadian company's were inbed within American and British Companys
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.