First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
new anime to watch
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hiding in your cl...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

warren2500 wrote:


Punchu wrote:


darkhiei212 wrote:


Punchu wrote:


darkhiei212 wrote:


Punchu wrote:


darkhiei212 wrote:

hey u didn't have to put him down like that though


maybe he was bored, and not trying to be rude? i don't think it was really your business in the first place.



who asked u



no one, so bite me


pretty girls shouldn't talk like that



i ain't pretty, and even if i was i can talk however i want


Thats true but he is right about pretty girls really shouldn't talk like that


my friggin gosh, r u ppl INSANE!? it doesn't matter what u look like! you guys are players, obviously, and i hope some girl dumps hair die on you.

720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

lordseis wrote:

Yeah. just like I said, I dont want any argument. I just want to say that there is no action or kinda fight style anime that lasted besides Naruto and Bleach. They wouldn't make more of it if it sucks OD. It's probably just average , but it's really exciting for me in anime. I've been waiting for battles on both anime. =S


I agree with you.
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / My dads house
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
lmao.........im jus reading the comments
937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Next to You
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

Punchu wrote:


darkhiei212 wrote:


Punchu wrote:


darkhiei212 wrote:


Punchu wrote:


darkhiei212 wrote:

hey u didn't have to put him down like that though


maybe he was bored, and not trying to be rude? i don't think it was really your business in the first place.



who asked u



no one, so bite me


pretty girls shouldn't talk like that



i ain't pretty, and even if i was i can talk however i want


Get a better picture so we could check jk...
5789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Clemente, Cal...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
wow this thread is so stupid
2701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / earth
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

moratorium wrote:


darkhiei212 wrote:

hey u didn't have to put him down like that though


ha hes a new yorker no wunder hes rude, (ino used to live ther also he called eva crap wtf...wtf it was the best anime that ive seen just cuz his feeble brain cudnt process wha the ending was about gives no reason for him to call a masterpiece garbage)

als oeveryones seen fma its just a fact of life..any anime that comes on tv every person sees

in the end that guys a douche

also small list ofanimes i recmnd to origin al guy asking

lunar legend tsukihime(look for the alteernate title also)
welcome to the NHK!
genshiken
higurashi no naku koro ni
Evangelion(if u havent its a must)
Tactis(was pretty good)
Darker than black(great anime)

you can see all theese on veoh if Cr dont have em


are u calling me a douch u fag if ur not calling me it then ur ok
46745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Greed Island
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
Uh Oh. My friend wants some anime which is not boring to watch. His watching rate is 1 or 2 anime full series complete each day. He is addicted in anime now I think. Anyway, someone please give him some good anime because I already gave him 10 animes to watch. Plus , he knew some anime too so I got a hard time searching in the anime category X_X.
Posted 2/26/08

warren2500 wrote:
The reason i like those two is because of the fighting. The fights are great and in Naruto his tranformation is what i like. The same in bleach. Ichigos hollow transformation. that is what catches me.


Sorry, but you fail at comprehending Anime plots.

Bleach - It isn't terrible. In fact, it's almost addicting on a very superficial level. Sorry to all those who love this stuff, but I've seen too many Animes to consider it has anything for a lasting impression. An Anime's plot that has never been planned and the author just keeps coming up with story as he goes alone, resulting one ridiculous storyline that barely explain each character or plot's development.First of all, I don't even know what is the main idea of this story. Naruto wants to become a Hokage, Luffy wants to become Pirate King. What are Ichigo's intentions and goals? So far, all he did was save Rukia, then repeating the same plot again by rescuing Orihime, and wane pathetically after losing a battle. The Anime has a really enticing opening, however, after the first plot and climax was over, things slowed and the ride became bumpy. In my opinion, there was really no need to further continue the story.Instead, they threw in plot twist after plot twist and a shit load of filler adventures and a whole barrage of characters in an attempt to sustain the viewer.
This Anime lacks originality. I can find the exact same elements in Yu Yu Hakusho. Although the animation and art-style are very well made, the lack of storyline makes this Anime one of the most unoriginal Anime I've ever watched.

Naruto - People judge this Anime with high regards, especially those noob Anime starters. Naruto is about ninjas and beating the bad guys with fancy techniques and an army load of flashbacks. If an Anime has a bad storyline, pretty much that Anime would end up crappy. Naruto started out very solidly and enticingly. A boy who has been an outcast of his village because of a demon seal, but yet despise all that, he still wants to become the Hokage, which is the leader of the village. The story is pretty decent and easily likable. But the bad parts about this Anime are the plot holes. You see a lot of meaningless repetitive flashbacks, which makes the solid storyline with holes everywhere, flashbacks every other episode and 5 episode long fights. What makes me look at this Anime in contempt is the characterization development. There are way too many characters, thus making the whole plot slow down, and give more flashbacks to postpone the storyline. Too many characters also lead to incapability of character growth. For example, Naruto seems never to learn from his mistakes. Yes, 2 years later, Shippudden came out, Naruto became 15 years old, and his personality is STILL the same; unable to refrain from himself from doing something stupid that would cause his whole team in disaster (And I thought they were suppose to be "Ninjas"). What also irritates me are the techniques. For some reason, everything is an upgraded version of the prior technique, which makes the character seems really banal. Rasengan to Odama Rasengan to Rasenshuriken. 5 Clones to 100 Clones, then went to 1000 Clones. It lacks originality. What exasperate me even more is that Naruto "God Modes" with his Rasengan. He's always getting beat up at first, then he beats the bad guy with a Rasengan when that guy didn't even take any crucial damage. Also, enemies who were super strong before, become disgustingly weak when they turn 'good'. You see this quite clearly with Gaara's character. Its rather sad and kind of annoying. Then there's the vice versa when characters just randomly decide to turn evil and they are horrendously god-moding strong, like Sasuke.

Here's an example of Naruto animation:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=m2A3OmRWcVI


darkhiei212 wrote:
u loser ur probaly just at home watching anime constantly

You fail at making a point. Just please be quiet.



8275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in your dreams :o
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
haha wowo you guys need to take a chill pill! :/
anyways some animes i would recommend...
saiunkoku monogatari--weird name but i love it:D...
uhhhh fruits basket :DD haha
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

bluecat101 wrote:

ok im a new yorker too what do you have against new yorkers? im not going to be an mean or anything but don't be hating cause we better then you XD.


i am a new yorker, most of the ppl i knew were rude, also subway ppl, great city though, Definitly the ppl at the department of health were fags

every time i went there they made an xcuse
.no sir you need an affidavit,
sorry this loooks like a copy,
no it needs to be signed by a notary,
sorry sir we close in 1 0min,
actually now that i tyhink of it im really just basing it on the department of helath and my haterd of them,
also i ended up telling everyone to F off in the office

so sry if i offended you

but i stiil hat the department of health, and all those ppl that give NY a bad name,

this is so offtopic and im so bored
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Europe
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
well i'm bored too.. dieing to wait for a couple of animes >.>
1: Naruto 48-49
2: Bleach
3: D.Gray-Man 72

ive seen to many Animes here, I dont even know what to look....
since ive seen like 60+ already in 1 year...
would be great for ppl who seen alot of animes to help other ppl watch some animes he/she didnt see yet..
So if anyone has a Suggestion.. Leave it and dont just complain >.>

Greetz,

Unknown866

PS: if u got a problem about me sending this message,
Just Send me a Message and we work it out..
Posted 2/26/08

lordseis wrote:

Yeah. just like I said, I dont want any argument. I just want to say that there is no action or kinda fight style anime that lasted besides Naruto and Bleach. They wouldn't make more of it if it sucks OD. It's probably just average , but it's really exciting for me in anime. I've been waiting for battles on both anime. =S


http://youtube.com/watch?v=9uY5epu-A_w
13678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / MY HAPPY PLACE -...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
gundam 00, its realistic in most ways except for all the mobiles and stuff...
lucky star, cus its so random its funny.
yu yu hakusho, cus its got good story line.

well pretty much anything funny is a good show.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

darkhiei212 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


darkhiei212 wrote:

hey u didn't have to put him down like that though


ha hes a new yorker no wunder hes rude, (ino used to live ther also he called eva crap wtf...wtf it was the best anime that ive seen just cuz his feeble brain cudnt process wha the ending was about gives no reason for him to call a masterpiece garbage)

als oeveryones seen fma its just a fact of life..any anime that comes on tv every person sees

in the end that guys a douche

also small list ofanimes i recmnd to origin al guy asking

lunar legend tsukihime(look for the alteernate title also)
welcome to the NHK!
genshiken
higurashi no naku koro ni
Evangelion(if u havent its a must)
Tactis(was pretty good)
Darker than black(great anime)

you can see all theese on veoh if Cr dont have em


are u calling me a douch u fag if ur not calling me it then ur ok


that other guy is, shuld have made it clear, and why are we all arguing bout this? but its funny as hell and entertaining
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

Eudd wrote:


warren2500 wrote:
The reason i like those two is because of the fighting. The fights are great and in Naruto his tranformation is what i like. The same in bleach. Ichigos hollow transformation. that is what catches me.


Sorry, but you fail at comprehending Anime plots.

Bleach - It isn't terrible. In fact, it's almost addicting on a very superficial level. Sorry to all those who love this stuff, but I've seen too many Animes to consider it has anything for a lasting impression. An Anime's plot that has never been planned and the author just keeps coming up with story as he goes alone, resulting one ridiculous storyline that barely explain each character or plot's development.First of all, I don't even know what is the main idea of this story. Naruto wants to become a Hokage, Luffy wants to become Pirate King. What are Ichigo's intentions and goals? So far, all he did was save Rukia, then repeating the same plot again by rescuing Orihime, and wane pathetically after losing a battle. The Anime has a really enticing opening, however, after the first plot and climax was over, things slowed and the ride became bumpy. In my opinion, there was really no need to further continue the story.Instead, they threw in plot twist after plot twist and a shit load of filler adventures and a whole barrage of characters in an attempt to sustain the viewer.
This Anime lacks originality. I can find the exact same elements in Yu Yu Hakusho. Although the animation and art-style are very well made, the lack of storyline makes this Anime one of the most unoriginal Anime I've ever watched.

Naruto - People judge this Anime with high regards, especially those noob Anime starters. Naruto is about ninjas and beating the bad guys with fancy techniques and an army load of flashbacks. If an Anime has a bad storyline, pretty much that Anime would end up crappy. Naruto started out very solidly and enticingly. A boy who has been an outcast of his village because of a demon seal, but yet despise all that, he still wants to become the Hokage, which is the leader of the village. The story is pretty decent and easily likable. But the bad parts about this Anime are the plot holes. You see a lot of meaningless repetitive flashbacks, which makes the solid storyline with holes everywhere, flashbacks every other episode and 5 episode long fights. What makes me look at this Anime in contempt is the characterization development. There are way too many characters, thus making the whole plot slow down, and give more flashbacks to postpone the storyline. Too many characters also lead to incapability of character growth. For example, Naruto seems never to learn from his mistakes. Yes, 2 years later, Shippudden came out, Naruto became 15 years old, and his personality is STILL the same; unable to refrain from himself from doing something stupid that would cause his whole team in disaster (And I thought they were suppose to be "Ninjas"). What also irritates me are the techniques. For some reason, everything is an upgraded version of the prior technique, which makes the character seems really banal. Rasengan to Odama Rasengan to Rasenshuriken. 5 Clones to 100 Clones, then went to 1000 Clones. It lacks originality. What exasperate me even more is that Naruto "God Modes" with his Rasengan. He's always getting beat up at first, then he beats the bad guy with a Rasengan when that guy didn't even take any crucial damage. Also, enemies who were super strong before, become disgustingly weak when they turn 'good'. You see this quite clearly with Gaara's character. Its rather sad and kind of annoying. Then there's the vice versa when characters just randomly decide to turn evil and they are horrendously god-moding strong, like Sasuke.

Here's an example of Naruto animation:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=m2A3OmRWcVI


darkhiei212 wrote:
u loser ur probaly just at home watching anime constantly

You fail at making a point. Just please be quiet.





You dont even try to understand the anime. If you would have watched well enough you would understand that Naruto has the kyuubi that gives him rapid regeneration. Jelousy leads to beaing evil thats what happend to sasuke
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.