First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Which anime character would u fear the MOST if they were after ur life?
1666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
i think hisoka is scary his nen will rape all of them
Posted 2/26/08
zaraki from beach
Posted 2/26/08

OsirisFael wrote:


searc wrote:

Im not afraid of Light... he can just stay in his room, grab a potato chip... and EAT IT!


Fucking Lol.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaoy1QKxGQs)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1CQa3_4tw0
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
Hmm, now that I think about it...I would probably still be scared of Light...but...all I had to do is not tell him my name and I'm safe...then again, he could just have Misa tell him my name -_- so...it's not really a win win situation...

And...anyone who is bigger, stronger and/or more buff then I am...then most likely they can kill me...so i'd possibly vote for...all of them.
Posted 2/26/08

Animefreak955 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:

Well all of these people are scary knowing that they are after ur life EXCEPT for Light. Im definitely not scare of Light because he's not physically strong and he just got that dam book to protect him LMAO. LOL knowing all these ppl they'll prolly kill Light because he just out of their league and he'll be an embarasment to those ppl who ARE strong. Don't get me wrong I just don't like the main character from that anime serie. My vote goes for Kenshiro that dude is just scary, one touch ur dead in 5 second lol not even ur already dead xD

PS I really don't care who wins aslong that it is not light xD


well can u actually outsmart him??


Easy ... I'll just sneak into that guys house and burn his rooom Muahahah. Also for me not to get kill by him I'll just wear a mask and not mention my name to any strager.
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
Light.... As soon as he knows ur name.... BOOM ur dead
Posted 2/26/08

Animefreak955 wrote:

i think hisoka is scary his nen will rape all of them

TY! my god we should be friend lol

237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
Hmm. I would think that Hisoka and Kenshiro would be scary... Though Light has the Death Note, he does not have shinigami eyes so he would not be able to find out my name. And to counter Light, all u needa do is wear a mask, like the one terrorists use. The even if somehow he knows your name, he wont know ur face. Kenshiro would kill you with 1 hit, and your cant really escape from him. Hisoka would pin you down with cards..


But i guess, Kenshiro is still the most scary, i dont particularly want to die by exploding
1666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

popcornpuffs wrote:


Animefreak955 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:

Well all of these people are scary knowing that they are after ur life EXCEPT for Light. Im definitely not scare of Light because he's not physically strong and he just got that dam book to protect him LMAO. LOL knowing all these ppl they'll prolly kill Light because he just out of their league and he'll be an embarasment to those ppl who ARE strong. Don't get me wrong I just don't like the main character from that anime serie. My vote goes for Kenshiro that dude is just scary, one touch ur dead in 5 second lol not even ur already dead xD

PS I really don't care who wins aslong that it is not light xD


well can u actually outsmart him??


Easy ... I'll just sneak into that guys house and burn his rooom Muahahah. Also for me not to get kill by him I'll just wear a mask and not mention my name to any strager.


u are funny wat if he makes the deal and dude his dad is a police he will take a gun and shoot u
Posted 2/26/08
i would have to say pesche guatiche with his infinite slick



or maybe nova?

1666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

popcornpuffs wrote:


Animefreak955 wrote:

i think hisoka is scary his nen will rape all of them

TY! my god we should be friend lol



here i am buddying u
Posted 2/26/08

Animefreak955 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


Animefreak955 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:

Well all of these people are scary knowing that they are after ur life EXCEPT for Light. Im definitely not scare of Light because he's not physically strong and he just got that dam book to protect him LMAO. LOL knowing all these ppl they'll prolly kill Light because he just out of their league and he'll be an embarasment to those ppl who ARE strong. Don't get me wrong I just don't like the main character from that anime serie. My vote goes for Kenshiro that dude is just scary, one touch ur dead in 5 second lol not even ur already dead xD

PS I really don't care who wins aslong that it is not light xD


well can u actually outsmart him??


Easy ... I'll just sneak into that guys house and burn his rooom Muahahah. Also for me not to get kill by him I'll just wear a mask and not mention my name to any strager.


u are funny wat if he makes the deal and dude his dad is a police he will take a gun and shoot u


ROFL i do it when his father is working. lololol xD
Posted 2/26/08

popcornpuffs wrote:


Animefreak955 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


Animefreak955 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:

Well all of these people are scary knowing that they are after ur life EXCEPT for Light. Im definitely not scare of Light because he's not physically strong and he just got that dam book to protect him LMAO. LOL knowing all these ppl they'll prolly kill Light because he just out of their league and he'll be an embarasment to those ppl who ARE strong. Don't get me wrong I just don't like the main character from that anime serie. My vote goes for Kenshiro that dude is just scary, one touch ur dead in 5 second lol not even ur already dead xD

PS I really don't care who wins aslong that it is not light xD


well can u actually outsmart him??


Easy ... I'll just sneak into that guys house and burn his rooom Muahahah. Also for me not to get kill by him I'll just wear a mask and not mention my name to any strager.


u are funny wat if he makes the deal and dude his dad is a police he will take a gun and shoot u


ROFL i do it when his father is working. lololol xD


No comeback for that one? lol
2421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~ Kamizusu Land ~
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
Light I guess.....
24774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Baker Street
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
light.. and the naruto with nine tails
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.