First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply What character do you hate the most?
Posted 4/20/08
oh. didn't i say that before.sorry,i just hate her! she is sooo annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
I hate Kagome and Naraku the most!!
Member
6780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / *♦Wonderland♦*
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
i only hate friggn naraku. he nvr dies no mattr how frikn many time u destroy him!!!! hes soooo effn gay 2. i dnt necessarily hate kikyo cuz i feel bad 4 her, but she does need 2 move on. othr than thati love evry1 else.
Member
1260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / inuyasha's heart!...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

ShugoInuFann1 wrote:

Kikyo needs to stay dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


yah ! your right kikyu really needs to stay dead!!! forever!!!!!
Member
3090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hmm good question...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

ShugoInuFann1 wrote:

Kikyo needs to stay dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


she dies in the manga
Member
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere.
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
I hate stupid kikyo!!! always getting in the way of kagomes and inuyasha's realationship
Member
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the United States
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
KIKYO I HATE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SHE NEEDS TO DIE AND STAY DEAD AND LEAVE INUYASHA AND KAGOME ALONE I HATE HER SO MUCH SHE IS A STUPID AHHHHHHHHH I HATE HER
Member
12583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere, anywhe...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

KirariandHiroto wrote:

KIKYO I HATE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SHE NEEDS TO DIE AND STAY DEAD AND LEAVE INUYASHA AND KAGOME ALONE I HATE HER SO MUCH SHE IS A STUPID AHHHHHHHHH I HATE HER


It's decided!!
Kikyo must die... -_-
Member
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the United States
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

AngeLiliana wrote:


KirariandHiroto wrote:

KIKYO I HATE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SHE NEEDS TO DIE AND STAY DEAD AND LEAVE INUYASHA AND KAGOME ALONE I HATE HER SO MUCH SHE IS A STUPID AHHHHHHHHH I HATE HER


It's decided!!
Kikyo must die... -_-


I agree i wish she died and stayed that way
Member
1576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
kikyo . she get in between inuyasha and kagome .
Member
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
kikyo and naraku!
Posted 5/21/08
KIKYO!!! definetly she's always saying inuyasha belongs to her and no one else
Member
12583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere, anywhe...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

cherryblossom8754 wrote:

KIKYO!!! definetly she's always saying inuyasha belongs to her and no one else


and it seems she has a spell on him! everytime she's near, he can't look the other way!!
and no matter what she does to kill him, he never changes his mind about her...
Posted 5/23/08

AngeLiliana wrote:


cherryblossom8754 wrote:

KIKYO!!! definetly she's always saying inuyasha belongs to her and no one else


and it seems she has a spell on him! everytime she's near, he can't look the other way!!
and no matter what she does to kill him, he never changes his mind about her...

i know KIKYO just won't DIE and everytime kikyo's in danger inuyasha always go and rescue her

Member
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / WhO cArEs o_O
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
I hate Naraku and Kikyou (She need to stay dead )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.