First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
who do u think have da coolest names in anime
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / America
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
Kazuma!!!
3694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 4/23/08
haha kotonoha katsura is the name tht pops up in my head rite now....
so ya
^ ^"
school days
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 4/23/08

142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:

Squalo means shark, wouldn't want to be called that.

Kakashi means scarecrow...

You only liked the name sasuke because of what sasuke in naruto can do.

Sakura is boring since it's one of the most mentioned things in anime.

Naruto - a character.
One piece - a vital point in choppers past.
Bleach - Byakuyas weapon = Senbonsakura = thousands cherry blossoms.
Hitman Reborn - the latest opening title is Sakura.
Deathnote: There is a company named Sakura Tv.
Trigun: Whenever vash thinks of Rem there are falling sakuras in the backround.
Other than that many anime openings/endings contain the word sakura in the lyrics.

Xanxus is a cool name (when pronounced in japanese = sansaus).




oh k you fucken homosexual. xanxus? u know how gay that sounds? at least squalo has a meaning of a dangerous animal. ever heard of king xerxes? yeah, the gayest king of all time. u want to sound jus like that?
So basically you would've want to be named shark, huh? Yes no one who'd ever tease you for that and you would never be bullied in real life *wink*.
Did you notice that you managed to mispell the first 4 "words" in your sentece, way to go dude.
Who the fuck is king xerxes and who the fuck are you?


yeah, sure you homosexual. i don't know how you would spell "you" correctly since you are saying that i am spelling "you" wrong. show me please. so listen up you homosexual, king xerxes was the persian king that the spartans fought against, if you ever watched "300" before you would know, instead of having your fat ass on the computer all day. maybe you should go out and learn more about the world huh?


Hmm, true, I meant the words "ok, k and fucked".

Let's brief the situation...someone who is a member of an anime site just starts an argument over the web while calling me gay because I insulted one of his legendary fiction characters...not sad at all.

Your simply contradicting yourself by saying that the persian king was gay. He had millions of bitches/femal e slaves, wouldn't that make that named the manliest of all? You only called that name gay because he is the antagonist of that movie and your desperetaly trying to justify a reason to bash him - you can't come up with any so you call him gay.

What I know about you: your a homophobe, you don't like to show your true self considering you have nothing on your profile, you can only use the word "gay" as a comeback when confronted...sound like a closet gay to me.

You may not know all the words I've used in my text but you should know that I said "Xanxus" not "Xerxes"
way to fucking go you have humilliated yourself on this thread. Don't worry, you can start a new accountm with a new username and continuing being gay without people noticing. So please take your 1/4 inch boner and do so.




man you really are a homosexual. talking about boners with your third grade vocabulary. can't even spell "account" "desperately" and "female" correctly. somehow you are complaining about my choice of words... hmmmmm... i wonder.


It seems that you don't deny your 1/4 inch boner = I win.
I constantly laugh at the fact that someone's calling me gay and saying that I have a third grade vocabulary even though that someone can't make a text longer then 4 lines. Guess you used up your vocabulary when I said the homosexual which has become somewhat of a catchprase for you, coincidence? I think not. You do know that your still fighting for your fictional anime character right? Bet you don't even know what fictional is. Waiting for him to save you? Because your are getting your ass kicked here "omg 142 has one's again made a text longer than 4 lines, what do I do!!?"


I don't need to make a text longer then 4 lines to prove that you are gay. hahahahaha. you need to because your argument sucks.


Your vocabulary and intellect strikes once again. Your claiming that my arguments suck (lol) you don't even have any, your text is once again under 4 lines, you have derived from the path of standing up for your fictional hero due to the fact that you don't even know what the word fictional mean so you used what you actually know...and that is the word "gay" your catchprase that is, and you were able to this in only 25 min way to go 1/4 inch boner, thumbs up!


I don't know... just because you have a 1/4 inch boner, you don't need to go making things up about other people. just accept the fact that your a homosexual. just step out of the closet, it is ok to be homosexual, sike! no one likes your faggot ass.
8468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 4/23/08
the Espadas frm Bleach... Szayellaporro Grantz... Grimmjoww Jaguarjaques....
1198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / wellington NZ.. (...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 4/23/08
well u ppl have alot to say abt names haha .... kinda intersting though
3688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Nocturnal Sky
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 4/23/08
Loki would be a great name to have
4099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 4/23/08
creed diskenth (or diskence :wacko:) - black cat
2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 4/23/08

foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:

Squalo means shark, wouldn't want to be called that.

Kakashi means scarecrow...

You only liked the name sasuke because of what sasuke in naruto can do.

Sakura is boring since it's one of the most mentioned things in anime.

Naruto - a character.
One piece - a vital point in choppers past.
Bleach - Byakuyas weapon = Senbonsakura = thousands cherry blossoms.
Hitman Reborn - the latest opening title is Sakura.
Deathnote: There is a company named Sakura Tv.
Trigun: Whenever vash thinks of Rem there are falling sakuras in the backround.
Other than that many anime openings/endings contain the word sakura in the lyrics.

Xanxus is a cool name (when pronounced in japanese = sansaus).




oh k you fucken homosexual. xanxus? u know how gay that sounds? at least squalo has a meaning of a dangerous animal. ever heard of king xerxes? yeah, the gayest king of all time. u want to sound jus like that?
So basically you would've want to be named shark, huh? Yes no one who'd ever tease you for that and you would never be bullied in real life *wink*.
Did you notice that you managed to mispell the first 4 "words" in your sentece, way to go dude.
Who the fuck is king xerxes and who the fuck are you?


yeah, sure you homosexual. i don't know how you would spell "you" correctly since you are saying that i am spelling "you" wrong. show me please. so listen up you homosexual, king xerxes was the persian king that the spartans fought against, if you ever watched "300" before you would know, instead of having your fat ass on the computer all day. maybe you should go out and learn more about the world huh?


Hmm, true, I meant the words "ok, k and fucked".

Let's brief the situation...someone who is a member of an anime site just starts an argument over the web while calling me gay because I insulted one of his legendary fiction characters...not sad at all.

Your simply contradicting yourself by saying that the persian king was gay. He had millions of bitches/femal e slaves, wouldn't that make that named the manliest of all? You only called that name gay because he is the antagonist of that movie and your desperetaly trying to justify a reason to bash him - you can't come up with any so you call him gay.

What I know about you: your a homophobe, you don't like to show your true self considering you have nothing on your profile, you can only use the word "gay" as a comeback when confronted...sound like a closet gay to me.

You may not know all the words I've used in my text but you should know that I said "Xanxus" not "Xerxes"
way to fucking go you have humilliated yourself on this thread. Don't worry, you can start a new accountm with a new username and continuing being gay without people noticing. So please take your 1/4 inch boner and do so.




man you really are a homosexual. talking about boners with your third grade vocabulary. can't even spell "account" "desperately" and "female" correctly. somehow you are complaining about my choice of words... hmmmmm... i wonder.


It seems that you don't deny your 1/4 inch boner = I win.
I constantly laugh at the fact that someone's calling me gay and saying that I have a third grade vocabulary even though that someone can't make a text longer then 4 lines. Guess you used up your vocabulary when I said the homosexual which has become somewhat of a catchprase for you, coincidence? I think not. You do know that your still fighting for your fictional anime character right? Bet you don't even know what fictional is. Waiting for him to save you? Because your are getting your ass kicked here "omg 142 has one's again made a text longer than 4 lines, what do I do!!?"


I don't need to make a text longer then 4 lines to prove that you are gay. hahahahaha. you need to because your argument sucks.


Your vocabulary and intellect strikes once again. Your claiming that my arguments suck (lol) you don't even have any, your text is once again under 4 lines, you have derived from the path of standing up for your fictional hero due to the fact that you don't even know what the word fictional mean so you used what you actually know...and that is the word "gay" your catchprase that is, and you were able to this in only 25 min way to go 1/4 inch boner, thumbs up!


I don't know... just because you have a 1/4 inch boner, you don't need to go making things up about other people. just accept the fact that your a homosexual. just step out of the closet, it is ok to be homosexual, sike! no one likes your faggot ass.




squalo means shark? what anime is that from?
48313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 4/23/08

Katorulez93 wrote:

ichigo lol, i wish i was named strawberry!

or

oh yeah kakashi lol and sasuke! yeah sasuke!


Doesn't Ichigo also mean Ichi-first go-guardian? somethin like that
2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 4/23/08

killerreeper wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:

ichigo lol, i wish i was named strawberry!

or

oh yeah kakashi lol and sasuke! yeah sasuke!


Doesn't Ichigo also mean Ichi-first go-guardian? somethin like that




yes i heard the ichigo in bleach is NOT named for strawberry
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 4/23/08

dezgra wrote:


killerreeper wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:

ichigo lol, i wish i was named strawberry!

or

oh yeah kakashi lol and sasuke! yeah sasuke!


Doesn't Ichigo also mean Ichi-first go-guardian? somethin like that




yes i heard the ichigo in bleach is NOT named for strawberry


Ichigo can mean tons of things. It could mean strawberry, ones protector, or one five. (one five though could matches his age though)

1762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 4/23/08
Himura Kenshin

Kenshin ~ his heart and sakabatou merge as one

His master got him a cool name
40621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / HI
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 4/23/08
Well.
Hitsugaya is a cool name.
xD
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 4/23/08

dezgra wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:

Squalo means shark, wouldn't want to be called that.

Kakashi means scarecrow...

You only liked the name sasuke because of what sasuke in naruto can do.

Sakura is boring since it's one of the most mentioned things in anime.

Naruto - a character.
One piece - a vital point in choppers past.
Bleach - Byakuyas weapon = Senbonsakura = thousands cherry blossoms.
Hitman Reborn - the latest opening title is Sakura.
Deathnote: There is a company named Sakura Tv.
Trigun: Whenever vash thinks of Rem there are falling sakuras in the backround.
Other than that many anime openings/endings contain the word sakura in the lyrics.

Xanxus is a cool name (when pronounced in japanese = sansaus).




oh k you fucken homosexual. xanxus? u know how gay that sounds? at least squalo has a meaning of a dangerous animal. ever heard of king xerxes? yeah, the gayest king of all time. u want to sound jus like that?
So basically you would've want to be named shark, huh? Yes no one who'd ever tease you for that and you would never be bullied in real life *wink*.
Did you notice that you managed to mispell the first 4 "words" in your sentece, way to go dude.
Who the fuck is king xerxes and who the fuck are you?


yeah, sure you homosexual. i don't know how you would spell "you" correctly since you are saying that i am spelling "you" wrong. show me please. so listen up you homosexual, king xerxes was the persian king that the spartans fought against, if you ever watched "300" before you would know, instead of having your fat ass on the computer all day. maybe you should go out and learn more about the world huh?


Hmm, true, I meant the words "ok, k and fucked".

Let's brief the situation...someone who is a member of an anime site just starts an argument over the web while calling me gay because I insulted one of his legendary fiction characters...not sad at all.

Your simply contradicting yourself by saying that the persian king was gay. He had millions of bitches/femal e slaves, wouldn't that make that named the manliest of all? You only called that name gay because he is the antagonist of that movie and your desperetaly trying to justify a reason to bash him - you can't come up with any so you call him gay.

What I know about you: your a homophobe, you don't like to show your true self considering you have nothing on your profile, you can only use the word "gay" as a comeback when confronted...sound like a closet gay to me.

You may not know all the words I've used in my text but you should know that I said "Xanxus" not "Xerxes"
way to fucking go you have humilliated yourself on this thread. Don't worry, you can start a new accountm with a new username and continuing being gay without people noticing. So please take your 1/4 inch boner and do so.




man you really are a homosexual. talking about boners with your third grade vocabulary. can't even spell "account" "desperately" and "female" correctly. somehow you are complaining about my choice of words... hmmmmm... i wonder.


It seems that you don't deny your 1/4 inch boner = I win.
I constantly laugh at the fact that someone's calling me gay and saying that I have a third grade vocabulary even though that someone can't make a text longer then 4 lines. Guess you used up your vocabulary when I said the homosexual which has become somewhat of a catchprase for you, coincidence? I think not. You do know that your still fighting for your fictional anime character right? Bet you don't even know what fictional is. Waiting for him to save you? Because your are getting your ass kicked here "omg 142 has one's again made a text longer than 4 lines, what do I do!!?"


I don't need to make a text longer then 4 lines to prove that you are gay. hahahahaha. you need to because your argument sucks.


Your vocabulary and intellect strikes once again. Your claiming that my arguments suck (lol) you don't even have any, your text is once again under 4 lines, you have derived from the path of standing up for your fictional hero due to the fact that you don't even know what the word fictional mean so you used what you actually know...and that is the word "gay" your catchprase that is, and you were able to this in only 25 min way to go 1/4 inch boner, thumbs up!


I don't know... just because you have a 1/4 inch boner, you don't need to go making things up about other people. just accept the fact that your a homosexual. just step out of the closet, it is ok to be homosexual, sike! no one likes your faggot ass.




squalo means shark? what anime is that from?

katekyoshi hitman reborn.
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 4/23/08

foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:


foozebolla wrote:


142 wrote:

Squalo means shark, wouldn't want to be called that.

Kakashi means scarecrow...

You only liked the name sasuke because of what sasuke in naruto can do.

Sakura is boring since it's one of the most mentioned things in anime.

Naruto - a character.
One piece - a vital point in choppers past.
Bleach - Byakuyas weapon = Senbonsakura = thousands cherry blossoms.
Hitman Reborn - the latest opening title is Sakura.
Deathnote: There is a company named Sakura Tv.
Trigun: Whenever vash thinks of Rem there are falling sakuras in the backround.
Other than that many anime openings/endings contain the word sakura in the lyrics.

Xanxus is a cool name (when pronounced in japanese = sansaus).




oh k you fucken homosexual. xanxus? u know how gay that sounds? at least squalo has a meaning of a dangerous animal. ever heard of king xerxes? yeah, the gayest king of all time. u want to sound jus like that?
So basically you would've want to be named shark, huh? Yes no one who'd ever tease you for that and you would never be bullied in real life *wink*.
Did you notice that you managed to mispell the first 4 "words" in your sentece, way to go dude.
Who the fuck is king xerxes and who the fuck are you?


yeah, sure you homosexual. i don't know how you would spell "you" correctly since you are saying that i am spelling "you" wrong. show me please. so listen up you homosexual, king xerxes was the persian king that the spartans fought against, if you ever watched "300" before you would know, instead of having your fat ass on the computer all day. maybe you should go out and learn more about the world huh?


Hmm, true, I meant the words "ok, k and fucked".

Let's brief the situation...someone who is a member of an anime site just starts an argument over the web while calling me gay because I insulted one of his legendary fiction characters...not sad at all.

Your simply contradicting yourself by saying that the persian king was gay. He had millions of bitches/femal e slaves, wouldn't that make that named the manliest of all? You only called that name gay because he is the antagonist of that movie and your desperetaly trying to justify a reason to bash him - you can't come up with any so you call him gay.

What I know about you: your a homophobe, you don't like to show your true self considering you have nothing on your profile, you can only use the word "gay" as a comeback when confronted...sound like a closet gay to me.

You may not know all the words I've used in my text but you should know that I said "Xanxus" not "Xerxes"
way to fucking go you have humilliated yourself on this thread. Don't worry, you can start a new accountm with a new username and continuing being gay without people noticing. So please take your 1/4 inch boner and do so.




man you really are a homosexual. talking about boners with your third grade vocabulary. can't even spell "account" "desperately" and "female" correctly. somehow you are complaining about my choice of words... hmmmmm... i wonder.


It seems that you don't deny your 1/4 inch boner = I win.
I constantly laugh at the fact that someone's calling me gay and saying that I have a third grade vocabulary even though that someone can't make a text longer then 4 lines. Guess you used up your vocabulary when I said the homosexual which has become somewhat of a catchprase for you, coincidence? I think not. You do know that your still fighting for your fictional anime character right? Bet you don't even know what fictional is. Waiting for him to save you? Because your are getting your ass kicked here "omg 142 has one's again made a text longer than 4 lines, what do I do!!?"


I don't need to make a text longer then 4 lines to prove that you are gay. hahahahaha. you need to because your argument sucks.


Your vocabulary and intellect strikes once again. Your claiming that my arguments suck (lol) you don't even have any, your text is once again under 4 lines, you have derived from the path of standing up for your fictional hero due to the fact that you don't even know what the word fictional mean so you used what you actually know...and that is the word "gay" your catchprase that is, and you were able to this in only 25 min way to go 1/4 inch boner, thumbs up!


I don't know... just because you have a 1/4 inch boner, you don't need to go making things up about other people. just accept the fact that your a homosexual. just step out of the closet, it is ok to be homosexual, sike! no one likes your faggot ass.


Tha maturity of this conversation dropped the second you stopped with your arguments and relied on cursing. So you are bashing me online huh? Talk about backbone there...You have been owned several replies ago even a retard know when to give up.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.