First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Fastest Anime Character
920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 7/31/07
Eye Shield 21 own anyone!
1913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/07

kougi wrote:

^somewhat true...even someone capable of traveling through the speed of light would take hours or even years to reach another galaxy. DBZ chars can just tele themselves....overpowered aren't they?


teleportation is not the same as moving fast im sorry. teleportation in DBZ is the movement from point A to point B with out travalong thought the space between the 2 points, or to steal for a wrinkle in time it is the bending of reality to where to points in space-time over lap for a second
7311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/1/07
If we talking 'bout a un-realistic speed then probably Yoruichi from Bleach, but the person that is probably the fastest ever that is realistic is Sena from Eyeshield 21.
3336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Trudging on throu...
Offline
Posted 8/1/07

npincus wrote:

um sorry but no one in DBZ can go the speed of light.


Don't forget Goku has the instant transmission!

413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/1/07

Dendetsu wrote:


chots wrote:

How about we just ditch DBZ completely and move on to other animes, just to make it fair..
btw sonic is fastest cause he has endurance.


Did you read my last post? DBZ characters aren't really that special. there's anime characters way stronger than that. >_>

This is a speed thread not power thread.. your talking about destroying planets which has nothing to do with speed, and dbz characters such as goku can do instant transmission so thats why they are comletely exaggerated.
3336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Trudging on throu...
Offline
Posted 8/1/07

kyocool wrote:


Lazybook wrote:

No teleportation is going through dimension. Even light arrives at different location at different times, which is completely different from goku's technique. If what you say is true, then goku can actually even travel faster than light, therefore he can go back in time.



I just proved a point. Perhaps he can it was never spoken of in the anime..and his technique was never reffered to as teleportation by him. So my statement still holds true
So i dont see what your arguement is here??

EDIT: Point being its a technique he uses without a device so that would still be counted as his ability to move fast. You really dont have an arguement here...i could understand if he was using some sort of device but even then the question only asks who is the fatest anime character...no restrictions or rules were implimented in the OP msg so dont turn it into a question its not asking,

Trevor (OP)


Okay just a minute. I just want to clear something up. Goku's instant transmission basically condenses himself into a mass of light in order to travel through a different dimension. I can't say anything about going back in time, because our minds cannot imagine a 4th dimension. As far as the series goes, there is a limit to his speed in instant transmission. As it was shown in the Cooler movie, Goku and Cooler chased each other through the "instant transmission" dimension, thus determining that it is not a set speed in instant transmission. Therefore I have come to the conclusion that I am unable to determine who the fastest character is.
.....but if I had to choose who the fastest character is, based on my own biases and partiality, I would have to say Goku because he is definitely the fastest I have seen at eating! I mean have you seen how fast he eats?!!!!

Posted 8/2/07
watever, maybe..... Riko-chan from an anime lol
158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/8/07
Son Gukou(DragonBallZ)
1688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / village hidden in...
Offline
Posted 10/8/07
id have to go with goku onthis one
13688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / wherever rock mus...
Offline
Posted 10/8/07

BlackMokonaHoli...




Yoruichi Shihouin




i thing she is faster too
10053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A home in a count...
Offline
Posted 10/8/07
yondaime from naruto
7833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / the village hidde...
Offline
Posted 10/8/07
I'd have hollow ichigo
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia, Bundy
Offline
Posted 10/8/07
DBZ - Goku, with his super speed flying could pretty well be the fastest in the anime world
11975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / everywhere and no...
Offline
Posted 10/8/07


sonic, hands down.
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ausvegas.
Offline
Posted 10/8/07
rock lee with out his weights,
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.