First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post your damage car!
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / lost in the anime...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

chinky_sonny wrote:

the stone looks heavy


Woah was that actually real? or was it just a statue for display?
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

keiwo wrote:


chinky_sonny wrote:

the stone looks heavy


Woah was that actually real? or was it just a statue for display?


it is real and it is for display...owned by a production company
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

moxman wrote:

YEp! only in the Philippines
*note* the owner was just standing there! he did not even try to extinguish the flames!


nice lesson to learn... bring a mini fire extinguisher in the car
Posted 3/18/08
wahahahahhahhahahahahahah lol!!!!!!
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Manila
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

chinky_sonny wrote:


moxman wrote:

Okay. i would like to share some pics i saw while driving in the philippines.
*note* i wasnt the photographer but i passed this on the road as it happened.













wait .. i want to investigate... where is the fuel tank located?


It seems that ferrari made a design flaw for the schumacher F430. There are several incidents around the world where a ferrari F430 burns at the engine compartment.
from what i've read, The oil line was positioned too close to the engine block. and when the engine goes hot due to driving the car for too long. the oil line melts, then the oil catches fire, then goes to the fuel line then poof! car gone in a matter of minutes! that's what you get when you have carbon fiber for a car body. It just turns to dust.
14356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / k.s.a
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
Let me kill him! (and also let me have the whole front clip, engine including)
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

moxman wrote:


chinky_sonny wrote:


moxman wrote:

Okay. i would like to share some pics i saw while driving in the philippines.
*note* i wasnt the photographer but i passed this on the road as it happened.













wait .. i want to investigate... where is the fuel tank located?


It seems that ferrari made a design flaw for the schumacher F430. There are several incidents around the world where a ferrari F430 burns at the engine compartment.
from what i've read, The oil line was positioned too close to the engine block. and when the engine goes hot due to driving the car for too long. the oil line melts, then the oil catches fire, then goes to the fuel line then poof! car gone in a matter of minutes! that's what you get when you have carbon fiber for a car body. It just turns to dust.


oh yeah! any recall for some changes to correct the said defect. the manufacturer caused danger to the owner and the public
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

kbd001 wrote:



let me guess- the yellow car hit the tree. maybe a sleepy driver and/or no control on over speeding.
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

chinky_sonny wrote:
let me guess- the yellow car hit the tree. maybe a sleepy driver and/or no control on over speeding.


No... More like Nick Hogan (Yes, Hulk Hogan's son, they own several Supras) was being a douche one night, street racing most likely and lost control.
44326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / macon,GA
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
i swear ppl love messing up hard to find cars
5116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / canada
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
WOW that car was on fire. it was a nice car by the way. i wonder how it happen though
14356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / k.s.a
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
llllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooock
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

revolutionofone wrote:


chinky_sonny wrote:
let me guess- the yellow car hit the tree. maybe a sleepy driver and/or no control on over speeding.


No... More like Nick Hogan (Yes, Hulk Hogan's son, they own several Supras) was being a douche one night, street racing most likely and lost control.


he' been shak'n up. that's bad
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

kbd001 wrote:

llllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooock


is this what we call the cars fault? stereotyping as... if it was not there, it would not have happened.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.