Created by rusyda5
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
One piece VS bleach- which is better?
82597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Wichita, Kansas
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

iBash wrote:


Johan07 wrote:

Bleach


You too motherfucker with 50k CR points. Fucking noob as hell. GO WATCH OP.


*what's ur problem ????? i watch OP as well *thats good too
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

iBash wrote:


caosbreeder wrote:


iBash wrote:


caosbreeder wrote:
is`nt about the spirit. It is how it`s presented to the audience.

ALL ANIMES ARE NOT REALLISTIC, HAVE THAT IN MIND.


You're a fucking idiot. You did not watch OP at all. Watch OP first before you make such a dumb piece of shit comment like what you just made.


I have wathced it and I don`t like it.But that`s doesn`t mean there aren`t people willing to see it.


Shut the fuck up. YOU OBVIOUSLY DID NOT WATCH THE SUBS.

Say you watch the subs, and watch me question your fucking ass all the way down to hell.


Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Op fans are so funny.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
Posted 2/27/08

inertia wrote:

I've watched both series and I have to say, I can't stand One Piece. The way that the characters are set up, the general plot... just the whole anime in general.

You're welcome to disagree with me, but imo Bleach > One Piece.


Can you tell me what version you saw? Subbed or Dubbed? And what part are you on?
24203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Bleach for me as well, though the case here would be because it relates more to one's spirit power, and wasn't the one caught in 4Kids's grasp. :p
2518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Eudd wrote:


piratepop wrote:

Bleach.

I'm not much of a fan of One Piece.


Yeah.... because you didn't watch the subbed version..

Well, I don't watch it at all.
It never really interested my fancy.
Posted 2/27/08

piratepop wrote:


Eudd wrote:


piratepop wrote:

Bleach.

I'm not much of a fan of One Piece.


Yeah.... because you didn't watch the subbed version..

Well, I don't watch it at all.
It never really interested my fancy.


Then please don't just say "Bleach" because you're giving an unfair judgment.
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

caosbreeder wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Op fans are so funny.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah


.............. you have no idea.....

3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
a bad copy of Makoto Shisioh teckniqes (samurai X)
Posted 2/27/08

caosbreeder wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Op fans are so funny.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah


Well, most OP fans have already all seen both series up to date, so we give fair comparisons.
Posted 2/27/08

caosbreeder wrote:

a bad copy of Makoto Shisioh teckniqes (samurai X)


Gear 2nd is not even close to any technique that is from Samurai X... What the hell.. Okay, you have not seen OP, can you stop posting? Because you suck . >_>
17709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / NoWhere
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

iBash wrote:


DreaMiie wrote:

i havent watch one piece... so ill vote for bleach. ._."


Why the fuck did you vote for Bleach when you didn't even see OP? Don't be a fucking retard.

It's the same shit as voting Obama without knowing who Hilary Clinton is. Retards... Sigh...


why do you even have to give a fuck about which i vote? i think bleach is great ok. =.=

25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

iBash wrote:


ralphdaryn wrote:

B L E A CH no doubt =P


I doubt your intelligence. Don't fucking say Bleach when you haven't seen OP you fucking moron. Get the fuck out you fucking piece of shit.


wow someone forgot to take their anti-depressants XD he maybe answering out of impulse or stupidy but whats the point it just makes u look like a dumbass for even reacting XD and who knows u dont have any plausible information that he hasnt seen OP so u shouldnt make such presumptious remarks without and certifiable basis
Posted 2/27/08

DreaMiie wrote:
why do you even have to give a fuck about which i vote? i think bleach is great ok. =.=


Because voting requires sophistication. =P. Which I don't think you have any... -.-

2518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Eudd wrote:


piratepop wrote:


Eudd wrote:


piratepop wrote:

Bleach.

I'm not much of a fan of One Piece.


Yeah.... because you didn't watch the subbed version..

Well, I don't watch it at all.
It never really interested my fancy.


Then please don't just say "Bleach" because you're giving an unfair judgment.

If you want to be fair, go rant on those who says "Bleach" alone as well.

Fine, for Eudd's sake...
I love Bleach for it's unique characters with their own unique personalities and designs as well as with the action and comedy.

There.

Posted 2/27/08

piratepop wrote:
If you want to be fair, go rant on those who says "Bleach" alone as well.

Fine, for Eudd's sake...
I love Bleach for it's unique characters with their own unique personalities and designs as well as with the action and comedy.

There.

Lol. See? You can only come up with why "Bleach" is good, but that's exactly why it's insufficient information to make your argument fair because you can't give an explanation for One Piece. Do you think you get what I mean? O.o

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.