First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Things You Wish Anime Didn't Have
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 12/7/06

azrael910 wrote:

incest and rape come to mind...


I can handle incest. (I can't handle rape...) Incest is fine. What I hate is when you have eighteen year olds falling in love with ten year olds...=/ I don't know how it works in Japan but in America that's kind of againest the law...so I don't approve.
6887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71 / F / Travels to Wales!
Offline
Posted 12/7/06
Harem
4534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/7/06

kenshin123 wrote:


Ktito wrote:

The unnecessary elaboration of some facts. "Umm.....I don't get it Kakashi-sensei"


they say this becuz thats how they would say it in japan like if ur talkin 2 ur teacher u have 2 say sensai cuz its respectful and itz been like that in japan 4 a longass time


That's not what I meant. I mean anime and characters in general. I used Naruto as a comparison 'coz he's the main idiot that for some reason never understands what anybody is talking about. It's possible to understand what Kakashi says in one try, but nooooooooo, this jerk has to waste our time making his teacher repeat explanations for no reason.
304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / your face
Offline
Posted 12/7/06
flashbacks, explanation, drag on fights.

those basic stuff pretty much.
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/06
lollies, badly done fanservice. english words.
55072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/06

kenshin123 wrote:

fillers are there to entertain u guys instead of watchin the same epuisode episode over and over again itz also used to stall time 4 the manga cuz if the anime catches up to the manga then the anime will become currupt and possibly end the anime (i asked my friend bout all the fillers and crap)(hes an anime freak) so yea


Its funny you say that. Specifically because of your username. Were you aware that Rurouni Kenshin got cancelled because of your precious filler? Now everyone misses out in the revenge arc in anime form because of those damn filler. Just end the manga so the damn anime can conclude and you don't have any of that filler crap. Dragged along plots are usually the death of anime and one of the most hated qualities of the most popular of shounen.
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/8/06
Flashbacks that take a full episode , that and recap episodes.
Like you're waiting for a new ep of an anime, and then you find that the whole episode is just another recap and you have to wait another week or more.
Posted 12/8/06
I detest re-used animations and other cheap editting techniques.
1614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 12/8/06
probably the naruto fillers!
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 12/8/06

KuRRopT wrote:

Flashbacks that take a full episode , that and recap episodes.
Like you're waiting for a new ep of an anime, and then you find that the whole episode is just another recap and you have to wait another week or more.


QFT

Why does a 13-26 episode series need a recap episode? Why do they have to have such long flashbacks? Lazy animators is my guess (hell they contract alot of it out anyways). I can buy maybe one or two in huge series, but some series flat out abuse it.
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / sg
Offline
Posted 12/8/06
reused animations and long flashbacks
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mass, Usa
Offline
Posted 12/8/06

naruto9817 wrote:

The person in every anime thats so self centered.


actually the person in the anime thats so arrogant i sometimes like them the way they make fun of other ppl its halarious
158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/8/06
incest
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 12/8/06
^ agree.. just watched I love my younger sister.. ITS WTF?! its just weird that theyre twins and conveniently boy and a girl too.. LOL wat if theyre both of the same sex.. eeuuwww.
2791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/8/06
Sakura
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.