Created by ga_syiena
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Saiunkoku Monogatari
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 2/27/08
What can You say aBout Saiunkoku Monogatari?

You can aLso VotE uSing the POLL i made aBovE....

for me its an OUTSTANDING Anime.....
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chair bounty !
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
omg!!
It dam nice la!!!so funny!
Posted 2/27/08

ga_syiena wrote:

What can You say aBout Saiunkoku Monogatari?

You can aLso VotE uSing the POLL i made aBovE....

for me its an OUTSTANDING Anime.....


I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore, Choa C...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Damn nice, got romance, got gods, got politics... what more can u ask for?! its better than 12kingdoms haha
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

shureiyuuki wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:

What can You say aBout Saiunkoku Monogatari?

You can aLso VotE uSing the POLL i made aBovE....

for me its an OUTSTANDING Anime.....


I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!


lol.....thnx....glad that u luv it....
Posted 2/27/08

ga_syiena wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:

What can You say aBout Saiunkoku Monogatari?

You can aLso VotE uSing the POLL i made aBovE....

for me its an OUTSTANDING Anime.....


I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!


lol.....thnx....glad that u luv it....


that's why shureiyuuki is my username,... saiunkoku monogatari is the #1 in the animes i watch,.........
280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
I love it!!!! i'm waiting for the next episode and more episodes to come.....
Posted 2/27/08

shureiyuuki wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:

What can You say aBout Saiunkoku Monogatari?

You can aLso VotE uSing the POLL i made aBovE....

for me its an OUTSTANDING Anime.....


I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!


lol.....thnx....glad that u luv it....


that's why shureiyuuki is my username,... saiunkoku monogatari is the #1 in the animes i watch,.........


oooppsss,... wrong arrangement f words,..
"that's why my username is shureiyuuki,... saiunkoku monogatari is the #1 in the animes i watch,.........
5268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
i love this anime!
Posted 2/28/08
Wouldn't say its excellent, but very nice

All the guys are so ideal
1183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my imagination
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
i havent watched it but my teacher goes crazy about it
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

nurisuki11 wrote:

i havent watched it but my teacher goes crazy about it


WHAT??!!? your teacher is watching this anime?.....
4963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cebu
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

ga_syiena wrote:


nurisuki11 wrote:

i havent watched it but my teacher goes crazy about it


WHAT??!!? your teacher is watching this anime?.....


my teacher watches anime too
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

iday005 wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:


nurisuki11 wrote:

i havent watched it but my teacher goes crazy about it


WHAT??!!? your teacher is watching this anime?.....


my teacher watches anime too


wow...i didnt know that there are also some teachers like to watch anime....one example is your teacher....i really cant believe it....
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
i wanna watch it!!!!! but it seems so draggy, but i noe the storyline is amazing and i wanna watch it, budden there's no time, and i have school and all sorts... and...

okay im making excuses.... i hope to buy the whole series and watch it slowly on my big screen tv.. instead of having to rush watching on CR since they already asked the remove the series...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.