First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Activness
Creator
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London-England
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Ok guys so latley i have noticed that the activness within this group has swiftly gone down, i dont know what it is perhaps loss of interest? Please guys be more active and help this group be one of the better gropus in Crunchyroll. We have lots of competition with Hitsugaya groups being created all the time now, and even though we may have the most members it doesnt mean we are the most active. Please again be active, and help the group. Also if anyone can tell me why we havent been as active i will be a little less sad about the current situation.
Moderator
11998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Near Chicago, Ill...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Well, maybe its because there aren't enough games or contests ( i know I have TOO MANY) but if you were to say, add some games and maybe photo contests, more people would join in. This is just my opinion though, but I'll look through my group for some quizzes. Do they have to be just Hitsugaya related??
Creator
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London-England
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

vampireknight13 wrote:

Well, maybe its because there aren't enough games or contests ( i know I have TOO MANY) but if you were to say, add some games and maybe photo contests, more people would join in. This is just my opinion though, but I'll look through my group for some quizzes. Do they have to be just Hitsugaya related??


Do you mind me making you a mod as I am gonna be really busy soon and your the person I trust the most??
Moderator
11998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Near Chicago, Ill...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

Kage-Warrior wrote:


vampireknight13 wrote:

Well, maybe its because there aren't enough games or contests ( i know I have TOO MANY) but if you were to say, add some games and maybe photo contests, more people would join in. This is just my opinion though, but I'll look through my group for some quizzes. Do they have to be just Hitsugaya related??


Do you mind me making you a mod as I am gonna be really busy soon and your the person I trust the most??


AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! okay I will no problem!!!
Member
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Malaysia,Kuching
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
maybe u should make forum games with prize at the end such as super rare pic of hitsugaya ....(bla bla bla) if they can get the most answer....
Creator
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London-England
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

vampireknight13 wrote:


Kage-Warrior wrote:


vampireknight13 wrote:

Well, maybe its because there aren't enough games or contests ( i know I have TOO MANY) but if you were to say, add some games and maybe photo contests, more people would join in. This is just my opinion though, but I'll look through my group for some quizzes. Do they have to be just Hitsugaya related??


Do you mind me making you a mod as I am gonna be really busy soon and your the person I trust the most??


AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! okay I will no problem!!!


Done , now help, help, help!!
Member
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
lols..hmmm..actually our grp is considered as active alreadi cos. some other grps i SUPER dead..
Creator
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London-England
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
Yeh true true, also I want to say sorry about my absence, I am so very very busy with a project, however in a bout 2 weeks time I will be back to 110%
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
yeah in actual fact most of the grp dat i joined is like so sort of the dead ...
Member
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
well I agree about all of the ideas in here, and i do think that a photo contest, quizzes, banner contests would make this group a bit more active............
Member
13419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
hmmm... since this is a fan club of Hitsugaya... how about some quiz mostly about him! You can include in the diamondust rebellion or something
Creator
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London-England
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

gsb_fairy wrote:

well I agree about all of the ideas in here, and i do think that a photo contest, quizzes, banner contests would make this group a bit more active............


Got you!! And the person below, would you two condiser becoming mods too help with this??
Member
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Kage-Warrior wrote:


gsb_fairy wrote:

well I agree about all of the ideas in here, and i do think that a photo contest, quizzes, banner contests would make this group a bit more active............


Got you!! And the person below, would you two condiser becoming mods too help with this??


sure! I'd be glad to!
Creator
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London-England
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
I'll get right on it
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.