First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Will you still wait patiently for the next OVA?
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
I'm done with the series, but I think I'll wait a little longer with the OVAs... I'm afraid I can't wait patiently if I started watching... xD
1st Year Student
1982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
ova 22 came out in subs on veoh
Creator
23505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / MY
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

azn_animelover wrote:

ova 22 came out in subs on veoh


Thanks...

Its on youtube too with subs
1st Year Student
1982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

PrinceKeno wrote:


azn_animelover wrote:

ova 22 came out in subs on veoh


Thanks...

Its on youtube too with subs


really? i think it got deleted...lol i watched it there too...but it's not there anymore...
Creator
23505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / MY
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

azn_animelover wrote:


PrinceKeno wrote:


azn_animelover wrote:

ova 22 came out in subs on veoh


Thanks...

Its on youtube too with subs


really? i think it got deleted...lol i watched it there too...but it's not there anymore...


Yeah but i watched it few weeks ago
1st Year Student
1982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

PrinceKeno wrote:


azn_animelover wrote:


PrinceKeno wrote:


azn_animelover wrote:

ova 22 came out in subs on veoh


Thanks...

Its on youtube too with subs


really? i think it got deleted...lol i watched it there too...but it's not there anymore...


Yeah but i watched it few weeks ago


lol yea me too!^^
Creator
23505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / MY
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

azn_animelover wrote:


PrinceKeno wrote:


azn_animelover wrote:


PrinceKeno wrote:


azn_animelover wrote:

ova 22 came out in subs on veoh


Thanks...

Its on youtube too with subs


really? i think it got deleted...lol i watched it there too...but it's not there anymore...


Yeah but i watched it few weeks ago


lol yea me too!^^


Wow... lucky coz v had watched it
1st Year Student
1982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

PrinceKeno wrote:


azn_animelover wrote:


PrinceKeno wrote:


azn_animelover wrote:


PrinceKeno wrote:


azn_animelover wrote:

ova 22 came out in subs on veoh


Thanks...

Its on youtube too with subs


really? i think it got deleted...lol i watched it there too...but it's not there anymore...


Yeah but i watched it few weeks ago


lol yea me too!^^


Wow... lucky coz v had watched it


yuppers
1st Year Student
3762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CALI
Offline
Posted 11/6/08


does anyone know when 23 will come out? was told quite a while ago, but forgot. if you do know please respond back. thanks a whole lot. "POT *ROCKS* " .
1st Year Student
4878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / There, Dude!
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
Yeah. IF Anyone knows when Ova 23 will be out, PLEASE DO REPLY! Ive been waiting for it for years and years(exaggerating).... FUJI SYUSUKE! kya~
Moderator
20861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here.here.here.here
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
yeah! FUJI!<33
Moderator
58926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
not to mention NIOU!! ^^
1st Year Student
1982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
i don't think ova 23 is going to come out...i saw somewhere that it said the prince of tennis ova stopped airing or something...but idk i might be wrong...
1st Year Student
9856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / an unknown land i...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
hm. cnt realli say it's "wait" coz i dun realli "wait" fer it.

if thr's gt more OVA den of coz i will watch it coz it's a gd anime.

but i hv read the manga lers so if dun hv oso doesnt realli matters tt much in my opinion though i still wanna hv e OVA go on
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.