Post Reply Chat Room
Creator
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 3/6/08
You can pretty much talk about whatever you want here.

Rules
~ Keep it clean
~ Don't be rude to others


Member
4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / GONE FROM CRUNCHY...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
So, Okami how is the game for you?
Creator
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Blue_The_Wolf wrote:

So, Okami how is the game for you?


I think it is a unique and beautiful game. While it may be difficult at times (*cough* Blockhead *cough*), it is still very entertaining. I only hope they come out with a second game.
Member
4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / GONE FROM CRUNCHY...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
LOL!! BlockHead.
Creator
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Yeah, I can never beat the one guarding a stray bead. -_-;;
Member
9284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / maybe next to you?
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

white_wolf9088 wrote:

Yeah, I can never beat the one guarding a stray bead. -_-;;


you can use a marker to draw on the spots that light up, but make sure that the marker is washsable
Creator
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

suzumiyatamama wrote:


white_wolf9088 wrote:

Yeah, I can never beat the one guarding a stray bead. -_-;;


you can use a marker to draw on the spots that light up, but make sure that the marker is washsable


Hmm, never thought of that. I'll try that, thanks! ^^
Member
9284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / maybe next to you?
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

white_wolf9088 wrote:


suzumiyatamama wrote:


white_wolf9088 wrote:

Yeah, I can never beat the one guarding a stray bead. -_-;;


you can use a marker to draw on the spots that light up, but make sure that the marker is washsable


Hmm, never thought of that. I'll try that, thanks! ^^


ur welcome ^^
Member
9284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / maybe next to you?
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
if any one wants to know if there is a second game, ask me.
34099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
I love it. I don't know where to go.
Posted 11/1/10
dose anyone know wher or if ther is "animal tome" pics somewhere
you know those animals you feed in the game?
please help me
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/10
not to be rude cuz i love the game okami but isn't it kinda weird that they have like talking sounds like mutters?
You must be logged in to post.