First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What is the worst thing about men?
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 7/30/07
The worst thing about men is that they have a penis. It means they're either horny, small or impotent... either way, it makes men go wild. When they can't have women, they always have their hand. They think more with their penis, than with their brains. In addition, men think that it's because of their penises that they can take positions of leadership and power, and yet one blow to the nether regions and they go down hard.

(NB ~ don't take me seriously please. )
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/07

edsamac wrote:

The worst thing about men is that they have a penis. It means they're either horny, small or impotent... either way, it makes men go wild. When they can't have women, they always have their hand. They think more with their penis, than with their brains. In addition, men think that it's because of their penises that they can take positions of leadership and power, and yet one blow to the nether regions and they go down hard.

(NB ~ don't take me seriously please. )



The above=bull****

27757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/07
^^lol,is it not more the girls having a vagina,which make us do that?!
10249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Here? There? Who...
Offline
Posted 7/30/07
@Ed: lol you made me laugh so hard


fenderhawk wrote:

You know what?

Men and women do equally horrible things at the same rate.

Many men want nothing but sex.

Many women want nothing but money.

etc, etc, etc.


That is very true. But if your talking about many things in history then that would only be about half true because most things in history, things that women did were hushed up, while things men did we're not.

(ekk I'm confused now arg if that made any sense then good if it didn't then ignore it)
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 7/30/07
^ ^ touche, arano. Viva la revolucion!

@ Fenderhawk: I'll complete it for you... "Shit". Loosen up, will 'ya?
1345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Halifax, NS, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/30/07
can't really say anything on this subject... I'm a guy, and none of the general comments apply to me (except for the sex part).

I think to generalize this issue is stupid, since you'll lower your expectations of *ALL* men.
25568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/07
alright since you guys are really asking for it I'll start my list:
guys you might actually want to pay attention to more then my pic
#1-guys can't look you straight in the eyes they are always concentrating on other things
#2- guys don't understand by what " your starting to make me uncomfortable means" fyi it means back up and knock it off.
#3- they always seem to think there is something physically wrong with a woman
#4- they always apply too much worry over a girls apperance
#5-guys don't realize when you are flirting with them WAKE UP!!!
#6-guys don't realize that girls have urgers too but we keep them to ourselves!!!
#7-they assume a girl always wants to be the one talking.....screw that........speak up some time..I'm not being quiet cuz I'm gazing.
#8-They complain about a girl talking to much......well then talk back don't just sit there and take it..........
#9-they can't take the fact when a girl beats them in sports...........Girls are strong too and we can play sports as well so get over it
#10- guys don't like losing in anything- especially video games.......I've actually have had to play bad so my boyfriend(at the time) wouldn't get too upset that I beat him......
#11-guys can't seem to be contand by one girl they are always fantasing about some cheap girl out of the magazine or in the hallway or whatever.........you have one girl hold on to her..........

I know not all guys are like this.......but for the ones that are......learn something.......and this isn't all I have on guys but this is a good start
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/07

thething231 wrote:

@Ed: lol you made me laugh so hard


fenderhawk wrote:

You know what?

Men and women do equally horrible things at the same rate.

Many men want nothing but sex.

Many women want nothing but money.

etc, etc, etc.


That is very true. But if your talking about many things in history then that would only be about half true because most things in history, things that women did were hushed up, while things men did we're not.

(ekk I'm confused now arg if that made any sense then good if it didn't then ignore it)



Women have been treated bad in certain societies, but also treated like gods in others.

*shrug*
I think topics like this come up when a male or female has met someone nasty of the opposite gender.

Only thing that bothers me about girls- (and in some cases, boys)

The popular girls are always trashy and mean. They think they're better than each other and talk bad about each other behind their backs.

Atleast boys will punch each other a few times, then the next day they're best friends.

I admit, being friends with a girl is much easier (as a boy). All because boys tend to be shallow when it comes to talking about things.

Makes you wonder where all this crap about boys having no emotion came from.
That's why it can be hard to be a guy sometimes.
3172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 7/30/07
i just don't like some guys who think that they are better then girl in a lot of stuff....for example, in sports....a guy did that to me when i was still new...and after sometime i totally made him shut him mouth ...

i'm not saying that they're all like this...beside i have more guy friends then girls and they're all nice to me
8001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Columbia, Maryland
Offline
Posted 7/30/07

emk2617 wrote:

alright since you guys are really asking for it I'll start my list:
guys you might actually want to pay attention to more then my pic
#1-guys can't look you straight in the eyes they are always concentrating on other things
#2- guys don't understand by what " your starting to make me uncomfortable means" fyi it means back up and knock it off.
#3- they always seem to think there is something physically wrong with a woman
#4- they always apply too much worry over a girls apperance
#5-guys don't realize when you are flirting with them WAKE UP!!!
#6-guys don't realize that girls have urgers too but we keep them to ourselves!!!
#7-they assume a girl always wants to be the one talking.....screw that........speak up some time..I'm not being quiet cuz I'm gazing.
#8-They complain about a girl talking to much......well then talk back don't just sit there and take it..........
#9-they can't take the fact when a girl beats them in sports...........Girls are strong too and we can play sports as well so get over it
#10- guys don't like losing in anything- especially video games.......I've actually have had to play bad so my boyfriend(at the time) wouldn't get too upset that I beat him......
#11-guys can't seem to be contand by one girl they are always fantasing about some cheap girl out of the magazine or in the hallway or whatever.........you have one girl hold on to her..........

I know not all guys are like this.......but for the ones that are......learn something.......and this isn't all I have on guys but this is a good start


Hey, most of that was aimed at me...but....since I gave you full permission to do that, I won't hold it against you.

Because I'm cool like that.
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/30/07
OK.. ::pulls hair back to write the list::

Ok.. .the problem with men...
*deep breath*

They are emotional amoebia who thrive on the deceit and false hope they pretend they don't give.
They are leeches that infect the world with blunt realism.
They flaunt that they don't pay any mind to imagination, yet lie better than most fiction writers.
They think with the wrong head 99% of the time.
and tell girls that they don't... <-- this goes back to the lying part...

They two time and connive worse than any woman ever could.
and pretend everythings ok.
They would rather fuck you with a bag over your head if you're not attractive and if you are attractive they'd just want to fuck you.
They focus on body parts rather then the mind behind the pretty eyes.
(if they even get as far as to see th pretty eyes, if she has breasts AT ALL)

Men can't multi-task.
They trip if they try to walk and chew gum.
DEAR GOD ask one to change a fucking diaper, you'd think it was the end of the world.

Men think in pictures, and those pictures are graphic and brazen.
They actually think that once they get to college that it's really like the movies.
(HAHAHAHAHA!!!)
They think that if a girl gets DRUNK enough she'll sleep with him.

They treat women like dirt, and some see them as sexual objects and soemthing to make food.
like they're a fucking microwave.
YOu want it bitch, get your ass up and get it yourself!
They think women are beer dispensers and remote control finders.
sooo.
*steps off soap box, and sets it in the corner for further use*
::: bows :::
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/07


#10- guys don't like losing in anything- especially video games.......


NO WAY!

I beat a girl in a racing game and she got PISSED!

Ran out of the room and everything.

I wasn't bragging or anything.
27757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/07
@duster:i disagree with a few things there,
the most with this one:"They think that if a girl gets DRUNK enough she'll sleep with him."
we know!
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 7/30/07

emk2617 wrote:

alright since you guys are really asking for it I'll start my list:
guys you might actually want to pay attention to more then my pic
#1-guys can't look you straight in the eyes they are always concentrating on other things
#2- guys don't understand by what " your starting to make me uncomfortable means" fyi it means back up and knock it off.
#3- they always seem to think there is something physically wrong with a woman
#4- they always apply too much worry over a girls apperance
#5-guys don't realize when you are flirting with them WAKE UP!!!
#6-guys don't realize that girls have urgers too but we keep them to ourselves!!!
#7-they assume a girl always wants to be the one talking.....screw that........speak up some time..I'm not being quiet cuz I'm gazing.
#8-They complain about a girl talking to much......well then talk back don't just sit there and take it..........
#9-they can't take the fact when a girl beats them in sports...........Girls are strong too and we can play sports as well so get over it
#10- guys don't like losing in anything- especially video games.......I've actually have had to play bad so my boyfriend(at the time) wouldn't get too upset that I beat him......
#11-guys can't seem to be contand by one girl they are always fantasing about some cheap girl out of the magazine or in the hallway or whatever.........you have one girl hold on to her..........

I know not all guys are like this.......but for the ones that are......learn something.......and this isn't all I have on guys but this is a good start


I'll respond to those:

#1: that means they like you....or a certain part of you
#2: if you're uncomfortable, why not slip into something that is?
#3: Yea, they have boobies. (actually seriously... I have never heard this one before)
#4: Of course. You dress like a slut we'll tell you.
#5: Thats cause we aren't interested
#6: I hide my urge to buy some ice cream every time I walk past dairy queen.
#7: Now thats just biased!
#8: We complain when you are nagging not talking. Theres a difference.
#9: Is sex a sport?
#10: Get a boyfriend not a little girl
#11: And girls don't stare at man models on TV or ... A&F stores?
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/30/07

arano wrote:

@duster:i disagree with a few things there,
the most with this one:"They think that if a girl gets DRUNK enough she'll sleep with him."
we know!


:::ahem ::::
*pulls out soapbox again*
Yes.. men (at least in the US - can't say for everywhere, but at least the US, Mexico and Canada) Men will buy a girl drinks all night to get her drunk enough to fuck him.
Beer goggles for women.
I don't know how many ugly guys have tried this on me (good looking ones get it )
I mean shit on Friday night!!!! This redneck bought me drinks ALL NIGHT... and when i drove him home (as i was not nearly as drunk as he was) he thought i was going to just jump in the sack with him.
YEAH RIGHT!
you gotta be ***, ******, and ***** to fuck me baby.
Men do think this way arano... deal with it, i'll be you've waited for a girl to get drunk before approaching her too... DON"T FUCKING LIE! -

Wait... what am i saying... you're male... of course you'll lie ;)

*note... this does not reflect all men.. there are exceptions to everything.
**second note... arano, this is not meant to be an attack on you personally, just your sex
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.