First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What do you think of Manchester United F.C.?
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

i don't believe that there is a thread of such. however all i could say is 2-1 chelsea and we shat on them lot in the carling cup finals, come on you yids


There isn't... but it could go into the general soccer thread.

Soccer
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-17623/Soccer.html

What Football Team do you support
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-4247/Which-Football-soccer-team-do-you-support.html
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in your face :P
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
thank god chelsea beat them yesterday i think man u is overrated but they do have very good players
i went to the barca vs man u (uefa champions league semifinal) and the atmosphere was enormous one side of man u fans and the rest were barca fans (barca should've won with that much posession)
go chelsea
8859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Football is boring, mostly because it a large group of knuckle dragging neanderthal's kicking a ball around a field. It's something that was fun in the dark ages when we discovered fire, now its just a reason to kill the man next to you without a second thought.
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / England
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
I think they're twats. My dad watches too much football, and he only really does it so he can rant at the TV if Man U are playing. ¬.¬

Also, Wayne Rooney looks like Shrek, and his slut of a girlfriend isn't much better.
Posted 5/10/08
All I know is that they have sum hot team members
27371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / well my minds all...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

hollow-soull wrote:

Football is boring, mostly because it a large group of knuckle dragging neanderthal's kicking a ball around a field. It's something that was fun in the dark ages when we discovered fire, now its just a reason to kill the man next to you without a second thought.


Lmao :lol:
bt u cannot 4get th hair, their luverly hairstyles lol th neanderthols r th 1's tht start riots 4 no reason, th players in general r jus pansies lol
778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Azerbaijan
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
They really suck...and bunch of GAYS as well...
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / uk
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Man U sucks
1836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
they're a great team. i'm looking foward to seeing them kick chelsea's ass on the 21st.
645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Boston, Massachus...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Manchester United is the greatest club on earth! Just look at their squad! Neville, Rio, 'Little' Ronald, Rooney, Nani, and even Giggs is still awesome when he's on the field! Kind of weird they're owned by an American, but what fears people had about it apparently has been squashed! Go Reds!
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Boo~ Manchester United sucks... Manchester City are waaay better...
Posted 11/23/08
MAN U dominates.
don't hate.

they have some of the best players in not only the EPL, but the world.
they know how to play together & yes, they know how to win.

LOVE them.

:)
Posted 11/23/08

absynth wrote:

MAN U dominates.
don't hate.

they have some of the best players in not only the EPL, but the world.
they know how to play together & yes, they know how to win.

LOVE them.

:)


They also spend ridiculous amounts of money on players.
Carrick £18 million
Rooney and Rio combined fee of over £60 million
Owen Hargreaves over £20 million
Posted 11/23/08

DesignerLeaf wrote:


absynth wrote:

MAN U dominates.
don't hate.

they have some of the best players in not only the EPL, but the world.
they know how to play together & yes, they know how to win.

LOVE them.

:)


They also spend ridiculous amounts of money on players.
Carrick £18 million
Rooney and Rio combined fee of over £60 million
Owen Hargreaves over £20 million


i dont really care about the money.
its more about the way they play that is so impressive.

but yeah, they definitely have the means to recruit talent.


2651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
you don't have to be in the area of a club to go for them are u dumb people should have freedom to go for whoever they want without being critisised by people like u
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.