First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
The perfect girl body is.......
3965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Mumii wrote:

Most guys I know want a cute girl with a nice body. Not sure if that's true.


true to me =] cute > hot any day
and any body that looks good in a pair of jeans and t-shirt is great =] i'd say at least some exercise is necessary because it helps the body's form and is possible unless you are VERY lazy or busy enough to have no time at all
and i dont like big butts and oversized boobs :p
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

squarepancakes wrote:


Mumii wrote:

Most guys I know want a cute girl with a nice body. Not sure if that's true.


true to me =] cute > hot any day
and any body that looks good in a pair of jeans and t-shirt is great =] i'd say at least some exercise is necessary because it helps the body's form and is possible unless you are VERY lazy or busy enough to have no time at all
and i dont like big butts and oversized boobs :p


dont like big butts??? WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU???!!

515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Phoenix, Arizona USA
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
I want a girl that cares about how she looks to a certain extent. I would be lying if I said that I don't find overweight or ever chubby girls unattractive, though personality has a lot to do with it. Although, because this thread isn't about personality and just strictly body type, then I like the smaller petite type girls. Around 5'2 - 5'6. Certainly not taller than me and I'm only 5'8. I like legs A LOT and face. A girl can have a smokin' body but if the face doesn't match I'm automatically not physically attracted. Kind of like when I see a really good looking girl and I find out she smokes. Automatic deduction in points for attractiveness there. Just my thing.

Anyways, that was kind of off topic. Aside from that I like a girl with a good amount of curves, but not completely hourglass shaped. I'm not big into big breasts, but I don't like mosquito bites either. Something around a 36B is good for me.

I guess it's kind of hard to explain what I'm attracted to without really showing any pictures. My friends, girls and guys, really don't understand my taste in women either. =/ Yeah.. Sorry all if this post didn't really make a lot of sense. Kind of typing at work. =D
3965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Arokyo wrote:

I want a girl that cares about how she looks to a certain extent. I would be lying if I said that I don't find overweight or ever chubby girls unattractive, though personality has a lot to do with it. Although, because this thread isn't about personality and just strictly body type, then I like the smaller petite type girls. Around 5'2 - 5'6. Certainly not taller than me and I'm only 5'8. I like legs A LOT and face. A girl can have a smokin' body but if the face doesn't match I'm automatically not physically attracted. Kind of like when I see a really good looking girl and I find out she smokes. Automatic deduction in points for attractiveness there. Just my thing.

Anyways, that was kind of off topic. Aside from that I like a girl with a good amount of curves, but not completely hourglass shaped. I'm not big into big breasts, but I don't like mosquito bites either. Something around a 36B is good for me.

I guess it's kind of hard to explain what I'm attracted to without really showing any pictures. My friends, girls and guys, really don't understand my taste in women either. =/ Yeah.. Sorry all if this post didn't really make a lot of sense. Kind of typing at work. =D


ahhh smokers! ahhh o and i agree with legs!

and also, yea i don't like a big butt.. round is cool but round and small (petite?)
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

And people wonder why girls have more self esteem issues than boys


Agreed.
The ideal body type should be healthy,
not these anorexic bimbos that get paid to look the way they
do.

Eh, ladies just love yourselves.
:]

If you compare yourself with these carbon copies you will never be happy.


agreed
3965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

ade25 wrote:


Chrustie wrote:

example- the perfect girl body is lee hyroi
then add a picture and a description why they do


im gonna agree with the ladies on this one
and this is why guys are called pigs


and with this logic, girls who like/only like guys with good/great bodies are called pigs as well, right?
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The world
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
well personally if the girl had a nice stomach (not a 6 pack or anything muscular) but flat, cute feet :P, legs that aren't veiny, and i guess c cup breasts, and nice curves on her hips xD sorry but i was just answering the forum with my preferences (not to offend or hurt any girls) >_>
Posted 2/27/08


LOL jk jk jk
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The world
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Moonlight15 wrote:



LOL jk jk jk


I think i may know you is ur last name by any chance colon? XD
Posted 2/27/08

mrcheap0 wrote:


Moonlight15 wrote:



LOL jk jk jk


I think i may know you is ur last name by any chance colon? XD


no sorry, im not telling my last name but thats not it lol
5202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Bay Area
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
thickkkkkkkkk perfect
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
The perfect body ... a good body is a healthy body, right?
But I think were asking about a body which you would be attracted to, right? Then that really depends on your heart. When you fall in love, you think that person is the most beautiful person ever.

Well, i guess alot of people like skinny girls with massive boobs and big butts ... but thats just because that women were advertised like that. If TV showed fat women all the time and saying thats beautiful, eventually it would. But anyways, once you fall in love, even that doesnt matter any more.
Posted 2/27/08
The perfect girl body is my wife, because she is hot (and other things I won't tell you about.)
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
My type, lol. Short, slim, but with big boobies. Not bragging, I just love my body.
1178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
true being healthy is the best thing. Hey girls feel the love for urself. Dont get influenced by magazines!! those pics on there arnt the originals, they have been edited
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.