First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Pressured for sex?
Posted 2/27/08
It was a big deal with be in high school and have sex. 16 was considered too young but you were cool if you had sex back then. I thought I was a man when I finally lost my virginity at 17.

nowadays 13 year olds are showing us up.....I'm keeping my kids away from the internet...
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Currently in Phil...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
NO!!.. i didn't do it because i was pressured..i didn't care when my friends did it..

it's something like..curiosity..
2568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / queen city of the...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Dusterbayala wrote:

well.... if i'm around... teenage boys are VERY pressured to have sex >.>


But that's just if i'm around... i dunno how they feel if i'm not around




lol....u aint look hot just ur pic....peace out u!!!

227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
ye u guys r right tho people r getting pressured into sex even I am LOL
10594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / ninja mode
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Darknile wrote:

^^^ yeah but are you willing to accept the consequences in case something goes wrong? As long as you handle the responsiblity part, you'll do fine. But slip up once can cost you lots.


yeah,I know what you mean I got about four kids already just joking!! the easiest way to avoid that is wait till marriage,or pace yourself when having sex. what I mean is don't over do it.
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

narutoko wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

well.... if i'm around... teenage boys are VERY pressured to have sex >.>


But that's just if i'm around... i dunno how they feel if i'm not around




lol....u aint look hot just ur pic....peace out u!!!



What? English please?
2011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Inside your head...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
heh, responsibility as in, USE THE FREAKIN CONTRACEPTIVES!!! Girls take ur pillz, but remember STDs wont' be stopped, unless the boys use their jackets!
Posted 2/27/08
Yeah all these people wanting to have sex so young. I say wait until your married where theres less of a chance of your sprouse leaving you after. I'd slap any friends etc if they already had it. Control your damn hormones jeez -__- dating at a young age too
115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
When couples say they aren't ready for they're first kiss are they not emotionally ready or are they not physically ready? This really isn't making sense What I'm trying to say is that you have a physical and emotional side in a relationship to put it simply. Though a teenager may feel physically ready to have sex because they think they can do it because everyone else is. I don't think they can emotionally handle it.
3587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
no such thing as being pressured.
they r so stupid. wad more can i say?
3077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

LilLaoWow wrote:

It was a big deal with be in high school and have sex. 16 was considered too young but you were cool if you had sex back then. I thought I was a man when I finally lost my virginity at 17.

nowadays 13 year olds are showing us up.....I'm keeping my kids away from the internet...


13 yr olds? what about these guys, they're like 5 or 6
i would definitely beat the hell out of these two if i saw them like that


Posted 2/27/08

hoodboilu4 wrote:
It's still a sexist world we live in... If a man has lots of sex with lots of good looking women, he is classed as a sex god in our society, but if a woman has lots of sex with lots of men, she will be classed as a whore in our society.

That's because it's no accomplishment at all for a woman to have sex with lots of guys.

Basically, so many guys will just have sex with any woman that women don't have to do anything. If a woman has sex with lots of guys all it proves is that she can spread her legs, basically. It's not like it's hard for a women to convince most guys to have sex with them.

Women, on the other hand, are hard to convince. So if a guy manages to somehow get lots of women to sleep with him then it's at least something that requires effort or manipulative skill or something. Really I think that it, in most cases, means the guy is just good at being a sleazy lier, manipulative, a loser who will just do any stupid thing a girl wants if she'll agree to have sex with him, and crap like that. So I wouldn't exactly call it "good."

Girls, on the other hand, are probably more tempted to have sex with guys so they can get guys who will do anything for sex to do stuff for them. So that's part of where the whole whore thing comes from; the tendency for guys to try to bribe girls in various ways for sex (dinners, movies, presents, whatever, etc.)
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

addicted2chocolate wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:

It was a big deal with be in high school and have sex. 16 was considered too young but you were cool if you had sex back then. I thought I was a man when I finally lost my virginity at 17.

nowadays 13 year olds are showing us up.....I'm keeping my kids away from the internet...


13 yr olds? what about these guys, they're like 5 or 6
i would definitely beat the hell out of these two if i saw them like that




That is just MESSED UP !!! :O wats happening to the world?
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

KSayson wrote:


addicted2chocolate wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:

It was a big deal with be in high school and have sex. 16 was considered too young but you were cool if you had sex back then. I thought I was a man when I finally lost my virginity at 17.

nowadays 13 year olds are showing us up.....I'm keeping my kids away from the internet...


13 yr olds? what about these guys, they're like 5 or 6
i would definitely beat the hell out of these two if i saw them like that




That is just MESSED UP !!! :O wats happening to the world?


Now thats a LOL Moment right there. Bet you 5 bucks their parents gana use those pictures to embaris their kids when they are older :P
Posted 2/27/08

shibole wrote:


hoodboilu4 wrote:
It's still a sexist world we live in... If a man has lots of sex with lots of good looking women, he is classed as a sex god in our society, but if a woman has lots of sex with lots of men, she will be classed as a whore in our society.

That's because it's no accomplishment at all for a woman to have sex with lots of guys.

Basically, so many guys will just have sex with any woman that women don't have to do anything. If a woman has sex with lots of guys all it proves is that she can spread her legs, basically. It's not like it's hard for a women to convince most guys to have sex with them.

Women, on the other hand, are hard to convince. So if a guy manages to somehow get lots of women to sleep with him then it's at least something that requires effort or manipulative skill or something. Really I think that it, in most cases, means the guy is just good at being a sleazy lier, manipulative, a loser who will just do any stupid thing a girl wants if she'll agree to have sex with him, and crap like that. So I wouldn't exactly call it "good."

Girls, on the other hand, are probably more tempted to have sex with guys so they can get guys who will do anything for sex to do stuff for them. So that's part of where the whole whore thing comes from; the tendency for guys to try to bribe girls in various ways for sex (dinners, movies, presents, whatever, etc.)


Haha yea I completly agree.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.