First  Prev  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  Next  Last
Loners
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/22/08
I have friends and I'm cool with a lot of people. I'm not disliked or anything. But I tend be "loner-ish" a lot, I guess it's because I was an only child and I'm used to doing things alone. I guess it's a good thing to be able to accomplish things by yourself though, it shows that your independent and you don't need help from other people.

However, there are some loners who just want to be alone and they don't want to be around with people. I don't understand that, I mean don't all human beings want friendship and to be able to communicate your feelings to one another??
1505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Well, Who knows?...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
Mrbeebo, if that is really true...There wouldn't even be the word 'Loner' in the first place.

With nobody to stab you in the back, you stab yourself infront.
3785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Spencer,Iowa 51301
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
I used to be very much so a recluse and an introvert I spent almost all my time alone and away from anyone and everyone. Locked away up in my bedroom. I still spend a lot of time up here alone on the net or just doing my own thing I enjoy the peace and tranquility of alone time. But on the other hand I enjoy talking and spending time with friends and my gf. I do have difficulty trusting people at times. I can be very out going if I choose to be otherwise I choose to stay silent and mind my own business.
7711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
hmmmm....

a person is a loner...when he/she tries to escape to escape reality...
through certain alibis like:

-reading a novel for like so much(can't really put it down just for a moment)
-pretends to like chatting on net,playing pc games, watch movies....
-doesn't interrelate with people around even at home
-seems he would appear shy...but daydream a lot...so much....
13675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
Haha... i'm not a loner....
But i guess... loner just enjoy to be alone... and they don have much to sy to people around them... haha
5938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / waiting at the of...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
How long have you been a loner? since i have been in school
Did you give up on people? yes
if so, why?because the were always so mean
What do you generally dislike about them? umm i dont know because i am not really intercative with them
How well does it suit you? umm i think it suits me fine but others say that i look sad
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
i guess i'm a loner... >.< i dun really like to be talking to my friends... sometimes i do, but not really.... T.T i really like to think to myself, that's y i kind of distance myself from others... i'm also afraid of getting hurt... betrayed... i guess... >.<
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
im not a loner. im happy. though i know especially now, many people dont like me. i can name them.
7711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
i'm not sure if i'm one..

but i'm so picky with friends!!
believe me there is a lot more to learn about people..
7711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

redhorse92 wrote:

im not a loner. im happy. though i know especially now, many people dont like me. i can name them.


yeah..me too.. i can sense it myself..
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

hannah675 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

im not a loner. im happy. though i know especially now, many people dont like me. i can name them.


yeah..me too.. i can sense it myself..


i think there's 10 or more of them who don't like me but just can't say it to me directly. The reasons why I can sense that they don't like me are : they are snobbing me when we meet. they are officers in our dance club, and i'm a member of that club, i'm a dancer and they know that, but they don't let me join on presentations. they are not replying on my comments (I know this is unreasonable, but they can reply if they want to, but they just dont want to. they already replied to people who commented them, who commented after me.)
7711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

redhorse92 wrote:


hannah675 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

im not a loner. im happy. though i know especially now, many people dont like me. i can name them.


yeah..me too.. i can sense it myself..


i think there's 10 or more of them who don't like me but just can't say it to me directly. The reasons why I can sense that they don't like me are : they are snobbing me when we meet. they are officers in our dance club, and i'm a member of that club, i'm a dancer and they know that, but they don't let me join on presentations. they are not replying on my comments (I know this is unreasonable, but they can reply if they want to, but they just dont want to. they already replied to people who commented them, who commented after me.)


haha^_^
me?
i'm still a college student..
the reason why people don't like me is that i am silent in our classes or i don't join group discussions but though they noticed that i'm really good at academics and they can't ask me for answers...coz they know i won't give one.... and that they try to backstab me even some of hat i thought my friends are...somehow i know they're not...

but totally..i'm making sure that they are just mockin their own minds.... and that i can surely find my light....
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

hannah675 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


hannah675 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

im not a loner. im happy. though i know especially now, many people dont like me. i can name them.


yeah..me too.. i can sense it myself..


i think there's 10 or more of them who don't like me but just can't say it to me directly. The reasons why I can sense that they don't like me are : they are snobbing me when we meet. they are officers in our dance club, and i'm a member of that club, i'm a dancer and they know that, but they don't let me join on presentations. they are not replying on my comments (I know this is unreasonable, but they can reply if they want to, but they just dont want to. they already replied to people who commented them, who commented after me.)


haha^_^
me?
i'm still a college student..
the reason why people don't like me is that i am silent in our classes or i don't join group discussions but though they noticed that i'm really good at academics and they can't ask me for answers...coz they know i won't give one.... and that they try to backstab me even some of hat i thought my friends are...somehow i know they're not...

but totally..i'm making sure that they are just mockin their own minds.... and that i can surely find my light....


yeah! thats right.
7711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

redhorse92 wrote:


hannah675 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


hannah675 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

im not a loner. im happy. though i know especially now, many people dont like me. i can name them.


yeah..me too.. i can sense it myself..


i think there's 10 or more of them who don't like me but just can't say it to me directly. The reasons why I can sense that they don't like me are : they are snobbing me when we meet. they are officers in our dance club, and i'm a member of that club, i'm a dancer and they know that, but they don't let me join on presentations. they are not replying on my comments (I know this is unreasonable, but they can reply if they want to, but they just dont want to. they already replied to people who commented them, who commented after me.)


haha^_^
me?
i'm still a college student..
the reason why people don't like me is that i am silent in our classes or i don't join group discussions but though they noticed that i'm really good at academics and they can't ask me for answers...coz they know i won't give one.... and that they try to backstab me even some of hat i thought my friends are...somehow i know they're not...

but totally..i'm making sure that they are just mockin their own minds.... and that i can surely find my light....


yeah! thats right.


goodluck to us then..
we are still too young to overthink this right?

at least i know the secret...
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

hannah675 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


hannah675 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


hannah675 wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

im not a loner. im happy. though i know especially now, many people dont like me. i can name them.


yeah..me too.. i can sense it myself..


i think there's 10 or more of them who don't like me but just can't say it to me directly. The reasons why I can sense that they don't like me are : they are snobbing me when we meet. they are officers in our dance club, and i'm a member of that club, i'm a dancer and they know that, but they don't let me join on presentations. they are not replying on my comments (I know this is unreasonable, but they can reply if they want to, but they just dont want to. they already replied to people who commented them, who commented after me.)


haha^_^
me?
i'm still a college student..
the reason why people don't like me is that i am silent in our classes or i don't join group discussions but though they noticed that i'm really good at academics and they can't ask me for answers...coz they know i won't give one.... and that they try to backstab me even some of hat i thought my friends are...somehow i know they're not...

but totally..i'm making sure that they are just mockin their own minds.... and that i can surely find my light....


yeah! thats right.


goodluck to us then..
we are still too young to overthink this right?

at least i know the secret...


THEY will know the secret after reading our conversation.
First  Prev  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.