First  Prev  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  Next  Last
Loners
15594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hinamizawa, Apart...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
I have a few "friends" close by but I prefer being alone, I don't understand them and vice versa. Sometimes I even think I'm not human. And as for my close friends, they're in another country and I can't go back to visit them because of some personal problems so yeah... I'm a loner and I'm fucking proud of it.
I've given up on people because I've come to realize that everyone is fake, no matter how much hope you have in that person and eventually, that person is going to betray you, one way or the other. I'm not talking about everyone here, this is merely 90% of the people I've met and the other 10% are my close friends.
3022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my computer
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
there is a difference between being alone and being lonely? which one r u asking abt? sorry >.<
Posted 8/9/08

leexlee wrote:

How long have you been a loner?
6th-7th grade , because that`s when I realized all my friends were fake .
Did you give up on people?
Yeahh .
if so, why?
Well , after I moved I kept in touch w/ my old friends , but then it`s like I kept trying to keep in touch but they just kept ignoring me . I realized that if they were really my friends they would still want to talk to me , so then i just gave up on them , didn`t want to talk to them . At my new school that I transferred to it was like , "Yes , i can start all over ." And so i lived happily again w/ my new friends , i told them about my sitituation last year , and they were like yeahh , okay , but then i hear them saying stuff like i whine a lot and i`m pathetic because i couldn`t keep my old friends . So i simply just stopped talking to them , and they never once told me that they missed talking to me or that they wanted me with them .
What do you generally dislike about them?
I hated how my old friends didn`t want to talk to me anymore just cause i transferred and how my new friends said they had my back when it was all a lie . I HATED HOW THEY ALL WERE FAKES TT_TT

How well does it suit you?
It suits me fine now , i don`t EVER talk about my problems anymore , now that i`m a loner pretty much everyone is cool with me , i mean we`re not close but you know i don`t cause any drama w/ other people so it`s nice , and i seem to be the only person to look out for myself so i feel that`s the safest way to be . (how my trust issues started)
NOTE : I am not a whiny person , never was never will . I`m not mean either , unless someone attacked me first .


i don't think you sound whiney at all. i think that those were just the wrong people to associate with.
I don't want to tell you that you're wrong about your friends being fake but that's not always the case. I've moved alot growing up and i don't talk to any of my old friends except for a girl i met 4 years ago. but i made a lot of friends everywhere i moved and i know they considered me to be a good friend too. however, sometimes when you don't see someone on a daily basis they don't think about you, not because they don't care about you or becaues they're not missing you but that they are just preoccupied with their lives to give you a call.
i don't think you should give up on people. you're so young and you should socialize and have friends. and you shouldn't keep what you're feeling inside in fear that people will think you're whiney. those people who said that about you, they're so self-absorbed that they're too selfish to want to listen you. not everyone is like that. compare you're old friends that you moved away from to the ones that you made at your new school. do they seem similar? maybe it's just that you need to make friends with people you haven't considered being friends with. I know all too well what you meant about the whole "yes, i can start all over" thing. that's exactly how i felt every single time i found out i was moving yet again. it's funny because i had to get used to not moving.
talking about your problems is something that you should do and i'm sorry that you were around people who made you think that you couldn't or shouldn't do that. you opened up to them and they shot you down. that's really messed up but i don't think you should give up on people just yet.
you seem like a strong girl but even strong people need friends.
Posted 8/9/08
let me tell you a story

When I was 6 yrs old I was in a severe head trama accident. It caused partial facial palsy to the left side of my face so my smile is not "complete". I became "different", ugly, weird. I also am no longer able to memorize completely. The friends I did make in elementary school were our ESL students who moved away at the end of the year, leaving no forwarding addresses leaving me with severe abandonment issues.

Throughout highschool I kept to myself, leaving my heart to music (mostly piano). While I was criticized, I tried to stay at home with every effort missing up to 100 days of school a year. When I entered college, it seemed people were willing to accept me. I made a boyfriend who slept with a good friend of mine the very next day and the following 3 weeks, but continued to lie about it. I was injured in piano, and could no longer play professionally. I had another boyfriend for almost 3 years who would not touch me in public, and would barley spend time with me. My best friend (female) fell for him, and they left me - her telling me never to talk to her again, him saying nothing was happening.

I'm not saying this for pity. I have come a long way in my life. I love every day, and have found new direction. But to find enjoyment within oneself is the first step. It told a lot of heart ache for me to learn that, and I don't wish that upon anyone else. Please stay "loners" but do it because you love spending time with yourself, observing the thrilling movement of the world, not because you're scared, or it's forced upon you.

Please talk to me if you feel like this...

Posted 8/9/08

hotarushuku wrote:

let me tell you a story

When I was 6 yrs old I was in a severe head trama accident. It caused partial facial palsy to the left side of my face so my smile is not "complete". I became "different", ugly, weird. I also am no longer able to memorize completely. The friends I did make in elementary school were our ESL students who moved away at the end of the year, leaving no forwarding addresses leaving me with severe abandonment issues.

Throughout highschool I kept to myself, leaving my heart to music (mostly piano). While I was criticized, I tried to stay at home with every effort missing up to 100 days of school a year. When I entered college, it seemed people were willing to accept me. I made a boyfriend who slept with a good friend of mine the very next day and the following 3 weeks, but continued to lie about it. I was injured in piano, and could no longer play professionally. I had another boyfriend for almost 3 years who would not touch me in public, and would barley spend time with me. My best friend (female) fell for him, and they left me - her telling me never to talk to her again, him saying nothing was happening.

I'm not saying this for pity. I have come a long way in my life. I love every day, and have found new direction. But to find enjoyment within oneself is the first step. It told a lot of heart ache for me to learn that, and I don't wish that upon anyone else. Please stay "loners" but do it because you love spending time with yourself, observing the thrilling movement of the world, not because you're scared, or it's forced upon you.

Please talk to me if you feel like this...



you had some serious fucked up "friends".
you should have got revenge on them. it's good for your health and satisfying.

i wish i could be alone at peace and all. i have way too many idiots in my life. i keep trying to get
rid of them, but they only multiply. i love to turn off my cell, headphones on, and hide online.

congrats to you for overcoming those hard issues.




Posted 8/10/08

asamiueto wrote:



you had some serious fucked up "friends".
you should have got revenge on them. it's good for your health and satisfying.

i wish i could be alone at peace and all. i have way too many idiots in my life. i keep trying to get
rid of them, but they only multiply. i love to turn off my cell, headphones on, and hide online.

congrats to you for overcoming those hard issues.






No, getting revenge is never good. It creates even more pain for everyone, and a ton of feelings of guilt for me which I don't need or deserve.

I"m glad you that you are surrounded by so many people. They must all care for you a great deal. Maybe some don't know how to show it? I'm glad you are able to take time to yourself though.

Thank you for your consideration.

3856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Outer Heaven
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
When I was a kid, I was so talkative I could've put Professor Oak to sleep. Nowadays though, I'm that heartless and cold individual that everyone knows and is wary of.


Evil eyes plz.
8981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

JulieDavon wrote:


leexlee wrote:

How long have you been a loner?
6th-7th grade , because that`s when I realized all my friends were fake .
Did you give up on people?
Yeahh .
if so, why?
Well , after I moved I kept in touch w/ my old friends , but then it`s like I kept trying to keep in touch but they just kept ignoring me . I realized that if they were really my friends they would still want to talk to me , so then i just gave up on them , didn`t want to talk to them . At my new school that I transferred to it was like , "Yes , i can start all over ." And so i lived happily again w/ my new friends , i told them about my sitituation last year , and they were like yeahh , okay , but then i hear them saying stuff like i whine a lot and i`m pathetic because i couldn`t keep my old friends . So i simply just stopped talking to them , and they never once told me that they missed talking to me or that they wanted me with them .
What do you generally dislike about them?
I hated how my old friends didn`t want to talk to me anymore just cause i transferred and how my new friends said they had my back when it was all a lie . I HATED HOW THEY ALL WERE FAKES TT_TT

How well does it suit you?
It suits me fine now , i don`t EVER talk about my problems anymore , now that i`m a loner pretty much everyone is cool with me , i mean we`re not close but you know i don`t cause any drama w/ other people so it`s nice , and i seem to be the only person to look out for myself so i feel that`s the safest way to be . (how my trust issues started)
NOTE : I am not a whiny person , never was never will . I`m not mean either , unless someone attacked me first .


i don't think you sound whiney at all. i think that those were just the wrong people to associate with.
I don't want to tell you that you're wrong about your friends being fake but that's not always the case. I've moved alot growing up and i don't talk to any of my old friends except for a girl i met 4 years ago. but i made a lot of friends everywhere i moved and i know they considered me to be a good friend too. however, sometimes when you don't see someone on a daily basis they don't think about you, not because they don't care about you or becaues they're not missing you but that they are just preoccupied with their lives to give you a call.
i don't think you should give up on people. you're so young and you should socialize and have friends. and you shouldn't keep what you're feeling inside in fear that people will think you're whiney. those people who said that about you, they're so self-absorbed that they're too selfish to want to listen you. not everyone is like that. compare you're old friends that you moved away from to the ones that you made at your new school. do they seem similar? maybe it's just that you need to make friends with people you haven't considered being friends with. I know all too well what you meant about the whole "yes, i can start all over" thing. that's exactly how i felt every single time i found out i was moving yet again. it's funny because i had to get used to not moving.
talking about your problems is something that you should do and i'm sorry that you were around people who made you think that you couldn't or shouldn't do that. you opened up to them and they shot you down. that's really messed up but i don't think you should give up on people just yet.
you seem like a strong girl but even strong people need friends.


Thanks ^_^ I`ll put that into consideration , really I will ^_^

Posted 8/10/08

leexlee wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:


leexlee wrote:

How long have you been a loner?
6th-7th grade , because that`s when I realized all my friends were fake .
Did you give up on people?
Yeahh .
if so, why?
Well , after I moved I kept in touch w/ my old friends , but then it`s like I kept trying to keep in touch but they just kept ignoring me . I realized that if they were really my friends they would still want to talk to me , so then i just gave up on them , didn`t want to talk to them . At my new school that I transferred to it was like , "Yes , i can start all over ." And so i lived happily again w/ my new friends , i told them about my sitituation last year , and they were like yeahh , okay , but then i hear them saying stuff like i whine a lot and i`m pathetic because i couldn`t keep my old friends . So i simply just stopped talking to them , and they never once told me that they missed talking to me or that they wanted me with them .
What do you generally dislike about them?
I hated how my old friends didn`t want to talk to me anymore just cause i transferred and how my new friends said they had my back when it was all a lie . I HATED HOW THEY ALL WERE FAKES TT_TT

How well does it suit you?
It suits me fine now , i don`t EVER talk about my problems anymore , now that i`m a loner pretty much everyone is cool with me , i mean we`re not close but you know i don`t cause any drama w/ other people so it`s nice , and i seem to be the only person to look out for myself so i feel that`s the safest way to be . (how my trust issues started)
NOTE : I am not a whiny person , never was never will . I`m not mean either , unless someone attacked me first .


i don't think you sound whiney at all. i think that those were just the wrong people to associate with.
I don't want to tell you that you're wrong about your friends being fake but that's not always the case. I've moved alot growing up and i don't talk to any of my old friends except for a girl i met 4 years ago. but i made a lot of friends everywhere i moved and i know they considered me to be a good friend too. however, sometimes when you don't see someone on a daily basis they don't think about you, not because they don't care about you or becaues they're not missing you but that they are just preoccupied with their lives to give you a call.
i don't think you should give up on people. you're so young and you should socialize and have friends. and you shouldn't keep what you're feeling inside in fear that people will think you're whiney. those people who said that about you, they're so self-absorbed that they're too selfish to want to listen you. not everyone is like that. compare you're old friends that you moved away from to the ones that you made at your new school. do they seem similar? maybe it's just that you need to make friends with people you haven't considered being friends with. I know all too well what you meant about the whole "yes, i can start all over" thing. that's exactly how i felt every single time i found out i was moving yet again. it's funny because i had to get used to not moving.
talking about your problems is something that you should do and i'm sorry that you were around people who made you think that you couldn't or shouldn't do that. you opened up to them and they shot you down. that's really messed up but i don't think you should give up on people just yet.
you seem like a strong girl but even strong people need friends.


Thanks ^_^ I`ll put that into consideration , really I will ^_^



i'm glad to her that
Posted 8/10/08
yes, I'm a loner because solitude allows peace..

but I do hang out with my friends occasionally. there's nothing like the love and fun of friends..

3351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / In my butt. Oh go...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

hotarushuku wrote:

let me tell you a story

When I was 6 yrs old I was in a severe head trama accident. It caused partial facial palsy to the left side of my face so my smile is not "complete". I became "different", ugly, weird. I also am no longer able to memorize completely. The friends I did make in elementary school were our ESL students who moved away at the end of the year, leaving no forwarding addresses leaving me with severe abandonment issues.

Throughout highschool I kept to myself, leaving my heart to music (mostly piano). While I was criticized, I tried to stay at home with every effort missing up to 100 days of school a year. When I entered college, it seemed people were willing to accept me. I made a boyfriend who slept with a good friend of mine the very next day and the following 3 weeks, but continued to lie about it. I was injured in piano, and could no longer play professionally. I had another boyfriend for almost 3 years who would not touch me in public, and would barley spend time with me. My best friend (female) fell for him, and they left me - her telling me never to talk to her again, him saying nothing was happening.

I'm not saying this for pity. I have come a long way in my life. I love every day, and have found new direction. But to find enjoyment within oneself is the first step. It told a lot of heart ache for me to learn that, and I don't wish that upon anyone else. Please stay "loners" but do it because you love spending time with yourself, observing the thrilling movement of the world, not because you're scared, or it's forced upon you.

Please talk to me if you feel like this...


Gosh, you made friends and boyfriends with so many wrong people! I seriously respect you! Do you have any real friends now?
Well, for me, i'm less of a loner now than last year, but i still want to be one. Like you say, stay a loner if i love being one. I really love it but sometimes its because i'm scared. I'm a very contradicting person, i love spending time with myself, observing the thrilling movement of the world but i'm also scared. So i guess i should be a semi-loner? Haha, lol.
You seem like a good person! Can we be friends? Haha, i always say that to people i respect, but only cyberly though, not in real life
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Uraharas bacement...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
being a loner is quite fun..

you can't really count on people for any thing they always leave
you behind at some point so there isn't much point in having friends
806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Just a question is there a diff between a loner and been anti-social?

As for me, i would pretty much describe myself as a loner, other then the fact that i do talk to people, i don't really like the people that i know and they would always make fun of me and never get sick of it. I didn't care much and had given up on them. And thus, becoming more and more anti-social/loner. But i do hang out with some friends of mine that is not in my sch. I do find life interesting and would love to make friends, but the people i know just make me feel..hmm..not really sure what to describe but thats pretty much my story.
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
I am not a super loner but I prefer to be alone most of the time
when I was a kid I only have few friends...I guess it is much better
because I can contemplate myself from time to time..
It is fun if you're used to it

I'm not an anti-social or something
239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
yes i am a loner. i prefer to be alone most of the time.
i think it's because i rarely go out when i was a kid cause there's no other kid in the neighborhood..
but i'm not anti-social or dislikes other people... i'm just an introvert i guess.
First  Prev  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.