First  Prev  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  Next  Last
Loners
2140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / America, Fuck Yeah.
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

KumakoXsd wrote:


Nayru wrote:


KumakoXsd wrote:

I prefer being solitude.. That's just me.. I keep myself to myself because that's the way how i have become..

I don't trust people that easily anymore.. Or at all.

I have had so many problems in my life because of others..

It's best to go through it alone with one best friend or so..

Yes i have 'friends' who i talk to now and then.. But my best friend matters most..

I am my own best friend and enemy.. You can't trust someone better than yourself. Solitude rules!


Loser.


... Loser.


I'm entitled to my own ideas about life.. SOLITUDE RULES! I don't care.. I don't need friends as much as you do. Loser.


It was a joke. I'm crazy about you secretly.
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Nayru wrote:


KumakoXsd wrote:


Nayru wrote:


KumakoXsd wrote:

I prefer being solitude.. That's just me.. I keep myself to myself because that's the way how i have become..

I don't trust people that easily anymore.. Or at all.

I have had so many problems in my life because of others..

It's best to go through it alone with one best friend or so..

Yes i have 'friends' who i talk to now and then.. But my best friend matters most..

I am my own best friend and enemy.. You can't trust someone better than yourself. Solitude rules!


Loser.


... Loser.


I'm entitled to my own ideas about life.. SOLITUDE RULES! I don't care.. I don't need friends as much as you do. Loser.


It was a joke. I'm crazy about you secretly.


...
3303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
i remember i wasnt always a loner...it seems like when you're a kid, everyones your friend, and you can talk to anyone like strangers and such, but as you grow older and someone you dont know tries to talk to you, its like, "wtf get away from me i dont know you"...
i used to have pretty good social skills i think, and then around 8th grade it became harder to find people to hang out with, and one day i realized that it was pathetic because i was mostly alone, even when i was with someone...at lunch, i would try to desperately find someone that i knew to sit with...even if i didnt like them. just so that i could BE with someone. after a while, we became friends, and formed a little group with 3 other people. only 4 of us were true loners, though. anyways, at first it was all cool and fun, and i was happy, but then their novelty wore off and i saw all the flaws of being friends with them, because every single one of them had something that i didnt want in a friend: always telling other people my business, never being dependable, immature & judgmental, and always needy. the 3 that were true loners got all jealous when we got to high school and i actually became somewhat popular, because i decided to become more sociable. they complained about how i was "going girly on them" and "leaving them to hang out with other people" when in reality i always had to go back to them to stop their whining....anyways even in high school, though i know more people, i still find myself a loner at times because it feels kind of empty always hanging out with the same people...
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09
No one is happy as a loner. No one chooses to be a loner. If they do, it's because they're in a deluded phase. Some people are introverted and prefer some a alone time, but no one wants to be a "loner," the odd one out.

It is basic human nature to want to be accepted. Everyone wants to be a part of a group. This is a fact, seriously, don't deny it you self-proclaimed loners.
Back in junior high I didn't have many friends and felt alone a lot, and I didn't mind it that much, but I assured myself that it was better this way, as a loner. I can see now that I was unhappy and wanted a group of friends, not to be surrounded by all the time, but a group that I could go to if I felt down, where I could feel safe and content.
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09

ViralMarketing wrote:

No one is happy as a loner. No one chooses to be a loner. If they do, it's because they're in a deluded phase. Some people are introverted and prefer some a alone time, but no one wants to be a "loner," the odd one out.

It is basic human nature to want to be accepted. Everyone wants to be a part of a group. This is a fact, seriously, don't deny it you self-proclaimed loners.
Back in junior high I didn't have many friends and felt alone a lot, and I didn't mind it that much, but I assured myself that it was better this way, as a loner. I can see now that I was unhappy and wanted a group of friends, not to be surrounded by all the time, but a group that I could go to if I felt down, where I could feel safe and content.
You can't speak for the billions of people on the planet. We aren't the same. I enjoy being by myself, and I don't want a large group of friends. A lot of other people are like me as well, and have always been this way. You can't conclude that person is just going through a phase. It is simply their personality
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09

IrisChan7 wrote:
You can't speak for the billions of people on the planet. We aren't the same. I enjoy being by myself, and I don't want a large group of friends. A lot of other people are like me as well, and have always been this way. You can't conclude that person is just going through a phase. It is simply their personality

Maybe I wasn't clear, but that's not at all what I was saying. I know plenty of people like you, and they're happy that way. Some people are more introverted, they don't like or want large groups of friends that they can get lost in, and prefer to spend time by themself, and that's fine. I didn't say that everyone always wants to be popular and the center of attention, because that's not true at all.

What I meant is that no one likes to be the "odd one out." Everyone likes to have a group of people that they can fall back on and rely on, a group where they can feel accepted. It can be a couple of friends, even your family. Nobody, unless they lack all empathy and have some sort of sociopathic disorder, wants to be totally and completely isolated all the time. When you meet someone nice that you like, you naturally want them to like you back and "accept" you for who you are. Everybody seeks acceptance, not necessarily by the large snobby group of preps at your high school or whatever, but at least by the people you care about.

Otherwise, for anyone, life would be miserable.
2140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / America, Fuck Yeah.
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

KumakoXsd wrote:


Nayru wrote:


KumakoXsd wrote:


Nayru wrote:


KumakoXsd wrote:

I prefer being solitude.. That's just me.. I keep myself to myself because that's the way how i have become..

I don't trust people that easily anymore.. Or at all.

I have had so many problems in my life because of others..

It's best to go through it alone with one best friend or so..

Yes i have 'friends' who i talk to now and then.. But my best friend matters most..

I am my own best friend and enemy.. You can't trust someone better than yourself. Solitude rules!


Loser.


... Loser.


I'm entitled to my own ideas about life.. SOLITUDE RULES! I don't care.. I don't need friends as much as you do. Loser.


It was a joke. I'm crazy about you secretly.


...I feel the same way


Then what are we waiting for?
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
loner is not the right term for me----i guess im more of an introvert a lot times than an extrovert...but then, i find myself very talkative...PEople think im a loner because at first i dont easily open up with people..but when i am already easy with people---they'd just realize im really talkative....

to put things right---im really quite and serious when im with serious minded people, but turns out to be whacky with happy go lucky people....It depends...but honestly, ive been in the stage of being a loner----

Now, im happy having a lot of friends, and they're for real....Im really picky over people---so at first i may not be very friendly or should i say i choose carefully who i should trust and associate with....
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
Some might find me a loner, but I don't think so. I enjoy hanging out with friends and being social as much as the next guy, but when it comes to relationships, I tend to reject people. I think this sums up my feelings on the subject: http://www.legorobotcomics.com/?id=43
Posted 1/11/09
Loner or not...
i can be both but now i prefer ppl to leave me alone since i did had a bad break up and didnt wanna talk abt it
so it's depend on how ppl view it to be a loner or not
cause loner's not fun at all if ya ask me
it usually ask ppl to leave em alone and not talkin to em and shove em away

anyway
nuff said
15133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
people are loners because they are just simply jealous. thats all there is to it no slef esteem at all
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Nayru wrote:


KumakoXsd wrote:


Nayru wrote:


KumakoXsd wrote:


Nayru wrote:


KumakoXsd wrote:

I prefer being solitude.. That's just me.. I keep myself to myself because that's the way how i have become..

I don't trust people that easily anymore.. Or at all.

I have had so many problems in my life because of others..

It's best to go through it alone with one best friend or so..

Yes i have 'friends' who i talk to now and then.. But my best friend matters most..

I am my own best friend and enemy.. You can't trust someone better than yourself. Solitude rules!


Loser.


... Loser.


I'm entitled to my own ideas about life.. SOLITUDE RULES! I don't care.. I don't need friends as much as you do. Loser.


It was a joke. I'm crazy about you secretly.


...I feel the same way


Then what are we waiting for?


I never said i felt the same way.

You did something..
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / pinas
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09
before i was kinda loner.. but as i grow up.. i realize that people need me and that i need them too. it's sad to be alone in this world:)
2140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / America, Fuck Yeah.
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

KumakoXsd wrote:


Nayru wrote:


KumakoXsd wrote:


Nayru wrote:


KumakoXsd wrote:


Nayru wrote:


KumakoXsd wrote:

I prefer being solitude.. That's just me.. I keep myself to myself because that's the way how i have become..

I don't trust people that easily anymore.. Or at all.

I have had so many problems in my life because of others..

It's best to go through it alone with one best friend or so..

Yes i have 'friends' who i talk to now and then.. But my best friend matters most..

I am my own best friend and enemy.. You can't trust someone better than yourself. Solitude rules!


Loser.


... Loser.


I'm entitled to my own ideas about life.. SOLITUDE RULES! I don't care.. I don't need friends as much as you do. Loser.


It was a joke. I'm crazy about you secretly.


...I feel the same way


Then what are we waiting for?


I never said i felt the same way.

You did something...to win my heart.


How touching. This is the reason why I stop by on this site, to hear people like you.

1844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In The Abyss
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Bashment wrote:

people are loners because they are just simply jealous. thats all there is to it no slef esteem at all


I don't like your way of thought, never the less it's your choice to think as you like, but at least try to think of other circumstances for loners cause sometimes it ain't easy. I don't see anything to be jealous of either, I'm a loner but I'm pretty content, it's peaceful, I'm not as ignorant cause I spend time in a sort of meditating type thing(don't ask), and I just plainly live life without worrying over buying gifts for so and so, or going to this person's party. Socializing is troublesome so being a loner makes life easier.
First  Prev  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.