Created by 7285Paul7285
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Which Anime would you prefer?
6983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 5/11/08
M U S T choose one
Btw Sry if u dont like Vs Threads i just wanted to kno which show was the most popular -.-
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
naruto and bleach are the best but too bad u cant vote twice
2229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hello!
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
I hate all of them... They all have the same stereotypical plot (Not sure about Hitman...)
82597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Wichita, Kansas
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
*u could watch air gear *kyo kara maoh! or peace maker kurogane
1192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Enternalfir3 wrote:

I hate all of them... They all have the same stereotypical plot (Not sure about Hitman...)


hitman reborn is a bit more systematic...
basically its... main story, 10+ episode filler, main story, 10+ ep filler, and so on
2229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hello!
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

sadman123 wrote:


Enternalfir3 wrote:

I hate all of them... They all have the same stereotypical plot (Not sure about Hitman...)


hitman reborn is a bit more systematic...
basically its... main story, 10+ episode filler, main story, 10+ ep filler, and so on


I would guess the manga isn't like that... I would read it but the cover had a big headed chibi guy.... Scared me...

I have no idea if its good, so I am neutral to it..
1192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Enternalfir3 wrote:


sadman123 wrote:


Enternalfir3 wrote:

I hate all of them... They all have the same stereotypical plot (Not sure about Hitman...)


hitman reborn is a bit more systematic...
basically its... main story, 10+ episode filler, main story, 10+ ep filler, and so on


I would guess the manga isn't like that... I would read it but the cover had a big headed chibi guy.... Scared me...

I have no idea if its good, so I am neutral to it..


Manga is sooooo much better. I recommend it to you if you like shows like bleach and naruto
5493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tataroo Valley
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
D. Gray-man all the way (probably because I am currently obssessed with it)
2229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hello!
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

sadman123 wrote:


Enternalfir3 wrote:


sadman123 wrote:


Enternalfir3 wrote:

I hate all of them... They all have the same stereotypical plot (Not sure about Hitman...)


hitman reborn is a bit more systematic...
basically its... main story, 10+ episode filler, main story, 10+ ep filler, and so on


I would guess the manga isn't like that... I would read it but the cover had a big headed chibi guy.... Scared me...

I have no idea if its good, so I am neutral to it..


Manga is sooooo much better. I recommend it to you if you like shows like bleach and naruto


Thing is I hate Bleach and Naruto... XD
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Greensboro
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Assasin Babies. It's so adorable ^_^
Posted 2/27/08
No vs threads. They all suck.
652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Mt.Clemens, Michi...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
What is wrong with you making me choose only one of those

All of them are just amazing animes.
8150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
lol d.gray and bleach are tied (it is when i posted this)
913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
i have a few.... y must be one only T.T anyway ni would go for others
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Federal Way
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
go major!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.