First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply What do your teacher think of you?
3653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / mochi mochii
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
I have the same teacher for Math, Science, Hum, Social Studies, and Music.
I think 50% she likes me, but my friend, she calls her a Super Model because of her hair.

For French, I guess 30% she likes me...(I'm quiet)
Member
29355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Venus
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
i have no idea
Member
1402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
my teachers think of me as a quiet and a behave student for times..
that is usual every year..haha..they think i'm the kind of student who listens to every word they're sayin`
it's because i excel in class..
they got themselves wrong.hho..most of the time i'm sleeping..
i always get myself out of it `cause i've kept my hair long..
some teachers knew..but most didn't..someone finally caught me once just before school year ends..,she laughed unstoppably..she didn't even imagine a mikaela mendoza sleeping in her class..haha.

it's very exciting..but sometimes., i still get annoyed or irritated..it's so hard to control yourself when you think someone thinks of you differently..
Member
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / cross academy
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

sillypuppy wrote:

Teacher think of me : sweet , shy , smart, quiet girl but at lunch, i start cursing like hell


yeah me too. if they saw me at lunch they would freak.
Member
8083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

aloha848 wrote:


sillypuppy wrote:

Teacher think of me : sweet , shy , smart, quiet girl but at lunch, i start cursing like hell


yeah me too. if they saw me at lunch they would freak.


lol my teacher too.
Member
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / cross academy
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

sillypuppy wrote:


aloha848 wrote:


sillypuppy wrote:

Teacher think of me : sweet , shy , smart, quiet girl but at lunch, i start cursing like hell


yeah me too. if they saw me at lunch they would freak.


lol my teacher too.


lol have they ever seen you curse?
Member
8083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

aloha848 wrote:


sillypuppy wrote:


aloha848 wrote:


sillypuppy wrote:

Teacher think of me : sweet , shy , smart, quiet girl but at lunch, i start cursing like hell


yeah me too. if they saw me at lunch they would freak.


lol my teacher too.


lol have they ever seen you curse?


nope they think im a sweet innocent little girl
Member
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / cross academy
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

sillypuppy wrote:


aloha848 wrote:


sillypuppy wrote:


aloha848 wrote:


sillypuppy wrote:

Teacher think of me : sweet , shy , smart, quiet girl but at lunch, i start cursing like hell


yeah me too. if they saw me at lunch they would freak.


lol my teacher too.


lol have they ever seen you curse?


nope they think im a sweet innocent little girl


one of mine have but they still think i'm sweet and innocent. the only thing they did was give me a look and then i changed my wordig but i dont think that pissed off is that bad to say is it?
Member
8083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

aloha848 wrote:


sillypuppy wrote:


aloha848 wrote:


sillypuppy wrote:


aloha848 wrote:


sillypuppy wrote:

Teacher think of me : sweet , shy , smart, quiet girl but at lunch, i start cursing like hell


yeah me too. if they saw me at lunch they would freak.


lol my teacher too.


lol have they ever seen you curse?


nope they think im a sweet innocent little girl


one of mine have but they still think i'm sweet and innocent. the only thing they did was give me a look and then i changed my wordig but i dont think that pissed off is that bad to say is it?


does your class mate know that u curse?
Member
9364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
im quiet, dont get in trouble
and barely share my answers with the class
Member
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
model student
Member
2345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in an over-popula...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
teachers think of me as a role model to other students, they always praise me for the achievements that I have
Member
1427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / At my house Duh??
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Myu-chan wrote:

they think im the perfect student huh they havent seen the real me


woh then ur attitude is like sasuke uchiha

Member
1427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / At my house Duh??
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Im the funny type of guy,
Noisy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.