First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply What do your teacher think of you?
Member
1772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / planet,,earth,,in...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
my teacher thinks me as a noisy but smart and active girls...
Member
5638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / with winry ed and al
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
all thinks im a loveable girl

they dont know the real me
Member
2948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
she thinks that i'm damn quiet in class but that's a good thing, she won't find a chance to pick on me then
2914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Not here!
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
All of my teachers in middle school liked me, cause I got As in their classes, and didn't make a fuss most of the time......
36018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
they think i'm a quiet, good student..but i only smile at them in recess( that way u get good grades :D)
Posted 7/23/08
My teachers likes me. I dont cause problems. I am quiet and respectful. :)
Member
1601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
I don't know. I think alot of them who get to know me well now I'm random and I like to act. My gym teacher last year(My recent school year lol) actually was pretty cool and I think he thought of me as a good student but knew I was lazy.
My Health teacher I actually got pretty close to. So yea....lol.
The other ones I'm not really sure on.
Member
1601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

animemusiklover wrote:

they think i'm a quiet, good student..but i only smile at them in recess( that way u get good grades :D)


What grade are you in??
36018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

ilikenintendo2005 wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:

they think i'm a quiet, good student..but i only smile at them in recess( that way u get good grades :D)


What grade are you in??


going to 7th grade
Member
1601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

animemusiklover wrote:


ilikenintendo2005 wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:

they think i'm a quiet, good student..but i only smile at them in recess( that way u get good grades :D)


What grade are you in??


going to 7th grade


That's not fair!! Once I got into 6th grade, I had no more Recess! You're lucky!
36018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

ilikenintendo2005 wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:


ilikenintendo2005 wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:

they think i'm a quiet, good student..but i only smile at them in recess( that way u get good grades :D)


What grade are you in??


going to 7th grade


That's not fair!! Once I got into 6th grade, I had no more Recess! You're lucky!



it's a 5 minute recess to go to the bathroom and drink water....:3 but the teachers r slow so it's like 10 lol
Member
1601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

animemusiklover wrote:


ilikenintendo2005 wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:


ilikenintendo2005 wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:

they think i'm a quiet, good student..but i only smile at them in recess( that way u get good grades :D)


What grade are you in??


going to 7th grade


That's not fair!! Once I got into 6th grade, I had no more Recess! You're lucky!



it's a 5 minute recess to go to the bathroom and drink water....:3 but the teachers r slow so it's like 10 lol


Ah, so it's pretty much just a passing period. Yea, after every class we have that as well so we can get to our next class lol.
Member
1032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / europe
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
i had only one teacher who liked but now she doesn't becoz i got one of the
lowest marks in the end of yr exam
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Most teachers think pretty quiet. HAH! im the complete opposite.

But then I have two classes that im just super loud . and the teachers in those classes think im a slacker and ''the class clown''.
Member
1197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *SShhhhhhhhh*
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Most of the teachers think im a quit girl that always listens, does home work, study and never complains...but i wonder if thats really me? lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.