First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Best asian celebrities couples with different nationlity?
3625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / QUEEN city of the...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
lee jun ki and aoi miyazaki in virgin snow..
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
most of those that is already said!! hehe
3806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
Repeating~ ;D

Vic Zhou and Park Eun Hye - Silence
Miyazaki Aoi and Lee Jun Ki - Virgin Snow
5196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Sunny California
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

CryAngel wrote:




i agree, i love these pairings
23646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Ruki's Lair.
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

sweet_impact wrote:


StolenHeart wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

(Vic Zhou ) hes taiwanese Qi Wei Yi thats his name in the drama silence
and (Park Eun Hye) shes korean her name in the drama is Shen Shen she was half taiwanese and korean in the drama but
in real life shes full korean
i thought they looked better together than barbie and vic
there chemistry was so much more and sweet i would love to see them do something again together






i haven't seen this drama but they look so nice together!


u should defintly go see it when u get time
its soo good



i want to but it's really sad right. i like vic so i'll give it a shot!
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

StolenHeart wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


StolenHeart wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

(Vic Zhou ) hes taiwanese Qi Wei Yi thats his name in the drama silence
and (Park Eun Hye) shes korean her name in the drama is Shen Shen she was half taiwanese and korean in the drama but
in real life shes full korean
i thought they looked better together than barbie and vic
there chemistry was so much more and sweet i would love to see them do something again together






i haven't seen this drama but they look so nice together!


u should defintly go see it when u get time
its soo good



i want to but it's really sad right. i like vic so i'll give it a shot!


yea its sad but sweet and vic's acting is amazing
778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / New Jersey USA
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

anurajeshpanicker wrote:

Sasaki Nanae (Aoi Miyazaki) from japan and Kim-min (Lee Jun Ki ) from korea in
Virgin Snow

Yoon-suh(Lee Wan) and Hana (Park Shin Hye) in Tree of Heaven


I agree with this
2185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
how come no one mentioned Hwang Bo and Hyun Joong (don't know how to spell his name :[ )
they both are super funny in we got married
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / animewoRld...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08




HeroSan = Hero Angeles(Filipino) & Sandara Park (korean)

791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08
Jiro Wang (Taiwanese) and Larisa (Ukrainian)
They Kiss Again


Rainie Yang (Taiwanese) and Dean Fujioka (Japanese)
They're pretty cute together in Miss No Good


And even though I know people will disagree
Akanishi Jin (Japanese) and Leah Dizon (Chinese, Filipino and French)
They look really cute in this video
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

awww..leah and jin are so cute. ! :)
um...i like Jiro Wang and Larissa and...um Vic Zhou and Shan Shan from silence.
791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

HeavensGoddess wrote:


awww..leah and jin are so cute. ! :)
um...i like Jiro Wang and Larissa and...um Vic Zhou and Shan Shan from silence.


Yeah even though a lot of people don't like Leah I think she looks cute with Jin
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / from east africa-...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
what about jet lee and aliya from that one movie. i forgot what it was called.
5722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my world...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

windstealer wrote:





HeroSan = Hero Angeles(Filipino) & Sandara Park (korean)



hero and vic look alike...lol

1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

aneva123 wrote:

Jiro Wang (Taiwanese) and Larisa (Ukrainian)
They Kiss Again


Rainie Yang (Taiwanese) and Dean Fujioka (Japanese)
They're pretty cute together in Miss No Good


And even though I know people will disagree
Akanishi Jin (Japanese) and Leah Dizon (Chinese, Filipino and French)
They look really cute in this video


woah i've never seen these couples or dramas they have done before.
hmmm interesting lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.