Created by mrsentimental
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Which Comedy Anime do you prefer, and why.
2227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / The research lab
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

cerisey wrote:


mrsentimental wrote:


cerisey wrote:

Do you even know what anime is?
How foolish... And I don't want to hear some crappy 'anime is just animation' argument, I'm not listening to that.
It's japanese cartoons.

That's what we're on here for. You don't see the simpsons being updated on crunchyroll!
Although to be honest, the American options you have there are much more appealing to me.


Yah, I know folks who only think of the "American" animation when they think comedy, also with shows like Family Guy and Aqua Teen. This stuff isn't my cup-of-tea. But putting in the American stuff seemed more provocative than, say, adding Cromartie High or Ninja Nonsense or Miami Guns or...


I am also not a family guy, but aqua teen I am quite a fan of.
Slightly irrelevant. I kind of overreacted with my post, sorry.


Yah, I know lots of folks who like Aqua Teen. But I just can't find fast food items to be real likeable. But to each their own. I'm most glad that so far no one has mentioned Beat to Death Angel. It's like a cross between an attempted romance comedy and above-South Park level gore.
52571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / アメリカです が フィリピン人 です
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Yeah, Fumo. I am so looking into what happened after the 2nd raid. I like Seto no Hanyome too that woul dbe my 2nd choice. San-chan is so funny.
2227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / The research lab
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

resellar wrote:

Yeah, Fumo. I am so looking into what happened after the 2nd raid. I like Seto no Hanyome too that woul dbe my 2nd choice. San-chan is so funny.


FMP is GREAT! I especially liked 2nd Raid with the improved animation and some more serious goings ons between Sousuke and Chidori. I can't wait for another season! I loved Fumoffu alot too, but found that I laughed harder with Seto No.
52571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / アメリカです が フィリピン人 です
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

mrsentimental wrote:


resellar wrote:

Yeah, Fumo. I am so looking into what happened after the 2nd raid. I like Seto no Hanyome too that woul dbe my 2nd choice. San-chan is so funny.


FMP is GREAT! I especially liked 2nd Raid with the improved animation and some more serious goings ons between Sousuke and Chidori. I can't wait for another season! I loved Fumoffu alot too, but found that I laughed harder with Seto No.


Very true. In Seto, my fave episode would probably be when their papa-tachi dressed up as "moe characters". I like Chidori too since she always kicks Sousuke's behind. I read some blogs about what happened after the 2nd raid. I definitely want to finish it.
1544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
south park cause it is just hilarious!
Posted 2/28/08
The Thread Starter does not know what Animes are....? O.O
Posted 2/28/08
No Doubt Seto no Hanyome, that anime
is the funniest thing you'll ever watch.
930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Monterrey, Mexico
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
those are not anime how about remaking this poll and include some real comedy animes like Lovely Complex or Great Teacher Onizuka... i mean come on...
2227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / The research lab
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

gorcho wrote:

those are not anime how about remaking this poll and include some real comedy animes like Lovely Complex or Great Teacher Onizuka... i mean come on...


Oohh Man! I forgot GTO!!! My oooops!

Well, adding the "American" animation seemed to add some interest here. I could have added GTO and Ouran High... ... and a bunch of others too, but we can only have 5 things in each poll.

I haven't seen Lovely Complex yet, but I keep hearing good things.
2227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / The research lab
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

resellar wrote:


mrsentimental wrote:


resellar wrote:

Yeah, Fumo. I am so looking into what happened after the 2nd raid. I like Seto no Hanyome too that woul dbe my 2nd choice. San-chan is so funny.


FMP is GREAT! I especially liked 2nd Raid with the improved animation and some more serious goings ons between Sousuke and Chidori. I can't wait for another season! I loved Fumoffu alot too, but found that I laughed harder with Seto No.


Very true. In Seto, my fave episode would probably be when their papa-tachi dressed up as "moe characters". I like Chidori too since she always kicks Sousuke's behind. I read some blogs about what happened after the 2nd raid. I definitely want to finish it.


The Terminator Dad dressed up like Sailor Moon and talking in this high-pitched voice! BwaHaHaa!!! That just cracked me up!!!

Oh, yeah. Chidori "Thwacking" Sousuke around is a hoot! I'm hoping for more closeness and romance from those two in another season. Sousuke ALMOST gave Chidori a nice hug in that last episode. Sousuke is still such a blockhead!
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
none of these host club is awesome
1537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / No where xD
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
I prefer Fumoffu
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada/Mississaug...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
LOL as much as I love anime, South Park is just too much ><! Gotta love cartman!!
52571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / アメリカです が フィリピン人 です
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

mrsentimental wrote:


resellar wrote:


mrsentimental wrote:


resellar wrote:

Yeah, Fumo. I am so looking into what happened after the 2nd raid. I like Seto no Hanyome too that woul dbe my 2nd choice. San-chan is so funny.


FMP is GREAT! I especially liked 2nd Raid with the improved animation and some more serious goings ons between Sousuke and Chidori. I can't wait for another season! I loved Fumoffu alot too, but found that I laughed harder with Seto No.


Very true. In Seto, my fave episode would probably be when their papa-tachi dressed up as "moe characters". I like Chidori too since she always kicks Sousuke's behind. I read some blogs about what happened after the 2nd raid. I definitely want to finish it.


The Terminator Dad dressed up like Sailor Moon and talking in this high-pitched voice! BwaHaHaa!!! That just cracked me up!!!

Oh, yeah. Chidori "Thwacking" Sousuke around is a hoot! I'm hoping for more closeness and romance from those two in another season. Sousuke ALMOST gave Chidori a nice hug in that last episode. Sousuke is still such a blockhead!


That was really funny, I like Masa-san too, how he's all cool and smooth, love the bedroom voice...oh yeah ^^
It is unfortunate that the FMP story is continued in the light novels. Sousuke is dense. I know I'm waiting for more romantic intercation between those two. One more scene that I live in the 2nd raid was when Chidori gave Sousuke a personal haircut, you could see how Sousuke trusts Chidori (him being uncomfy with people touching him specially holding something sharp that can be used as a weapon)
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Seto No Hanayome!!! Watch the episode where Sun and Lunar will fight by singing(that's episode 8), my stomach was hurting me, also if you want emotional yet funny episode I suggest episode 24, nyahahahahaha!!!
Ho ho ho, you should have said Show instead of Anime cause American cartoons are not classified as Anime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.