First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply School ID. Cards
Creator
4432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candyland!! Right...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 2/28/08
Username(Use in link please):
Name(Or nickname):
Age:
Sex:
Grade:
Class:
Magical Power:
Teacher Or Job(If you don't have one then don't fill this part out):
Pets:
Clubs:
Health Center Information(Very important...make something up):
Dorm:
Picture:


Once your done I'll approve of it!

Username(Use in link please): Himeko-Miyo-Chan
Name(Or nickname): Miyoko
Age: Currently 13 will be turning 14 next month!
Sex: Female
Grade: 7th
Class: Star
Magical Power: Heal people, control fire, control earth!
Teacher Or Job(If you don't have one then don't fill this part out): President of Star Class, School's nurse!
Pets: Two bunnies!
Clubs: Choir(Music)
Health Center Information(Very important...make something up): I have chaped lips!(You'll see me put on a lot of lip gloss)
Dorm: 2
Picture:

Member
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Username(Use in link please): xXyuki202Xx
Name(Or nickname): Yuki or Yu-chan
Age: 15
Grade: 9th
Class: Spade
Magical Power: control water and wind
Teacher Or Job(If you don't have one then don't fill this part out): (can i be president of the spade class?)
Clubs: Music Club, Swimming and Tennis club
Health Center Information(Very important...make something up): Poor eye sight
Dorm: Sapphire Dorm
Picture:

Moderator
25006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Rockwall, TX
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Academy Enchanted Information & Bios

Username: fernandothefirst
Name/Nickname: Ayato
Age: 15
Grade: 9th
Class: Spade
Magical Power:

Mastered: Dark, Light, Fire, Diverse Weaponry, & Summoning Spells.

Majored: Ice, Lightning, Plasma, Wind, Earth, & Defensive Attack Spells(ex: Sleep, Poison, Paralysis, Slow, Curse).

Minored: Healing, Exorcism, & Neutral Spells(ex: Reconnaissance/Scouting, Teleportation)


Teacher Or Job: Intermediate and Advanced Elemental Head-Teacher/Master
Clubs: Fencing, Band/Music, Archery
Health Center Information: Poor Eyesight
Dorm: Silver House
Picture: My Avi and this one below

62018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / running away.
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Username(Use in link please):ysabel_30
Name(Or nickname):ysa-chan
Age:14
Grade: 8th
Class: star
Magical Power: control fire water and wind teleportation and healing ^^
Teacher Or Job(If you don't have one then don't fill this part out): umm i want to be vice president of the star class!! ^^
Clubs: Drama sports dance and choir! ^^
Health Center Information(Very important...make something up): umm perfect health! ^^
Picture:


Member
9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / a planet that we...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
User name: kiriyaerika
Name:Haruhi
Age:13 turn 14 this october... (can't wait >__<)
Grade:9th
Class:9th
Magical Power:erm... i have master everything
Teacher Or Job(If you don't have one then don't fill this part out):can i be the president of the heart class and can i be a student council??
Clubs:erm... does magic club exist?? if not i will join the archery club...
Health Center Information(Very important...make something up):i will become weak after i use huge of my power...
Dorm:black dorm
Picture: or this one
Moderator
6657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Candi Land!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Name: Ai
Username: strawberryvanilla0510
Age: 12
Grade: 8th
Class: Star
Magical Power: All elements; control over objects;mind reading; healing
Teacher Or Job(If you don't have one then don't fill this part out):
Clubs: I don't know what clubs.. but i want to be part of student council, and a student helper
Health Center Information(Very important...make something up): i have bad eyesight, and i am very clumsy.... i will need lots of bandages
Dorm: Angel
Picture:
Posted 2/28/08
Username: elodie
Name(Or nickname):Elodie (dûh) but call me Lo or Elo
Age: 14
Grade: 8th
Class: hmm Spade plz
Magical Power:
Mastered: Fire, Summoning Spells, Wind and Water (also ice), good with ninjutsu techniques

Majored: Lightning, controlling time/mind of people, teleportation, close combat

Minored/not so well in: earth, healing, archery



Teacher Or Job(If you don't have one then don't fill this part out): I want to be the Greek mythology teacher =] teaching in mythical creatures etc.and summoning teacher i'm not a teacher teacher but just a student who gives lessons:P (if that's oaky
Clubs: ninjutsu??, magic/spells/potion 1club??, summoning club btw can I be like the vice president or president of a club/class or dorm?
Health Center Information(Very important...make something up): weak lungs/breathing (asthma), can go berserk
Dorm:hmm Kitsume Dorm (stands for fox demon:P)
Picture: In disguised
as teacher: with my magic book
true form : can't be shown in real is sealed away
but just as a normal magical school students here =] :
Posted 2/28/08
Username(Use in link please):brenda_pheng
Name(Or nickname):brenda
Age:13
Grade:8
Class:spade or diamond idk yet
Magical Power:can levitate items/ppl and uh make healing medicine/potions
Teacher Or Job(If you don't have one then don't fill this part out):doctor
Clubs:medical club
Health Center Information(Very important...make something up): i get tired often but also gets moody
Dorm:uhhhhh dreamers dorm
Picture:
Member
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Japan.~♦ღ♫♥♪♠[/re...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Username:PrincessKarin88
Name(Or nickname):Karrie-Chan
Age:14
Grade:9
Class:Star
Magical Power:Heal ppl, cheer them up.
Teacher Or Job(If you don't have one then don't fill this part out):Doctor
Clubs:Archery Club.
Health Center Information(Very important...make something up):often collapse if i get tired.
Dorm:i need it.
Picture:
Creator
4432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candyland!! Right...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

xXyuki202Xx wrote:

Username(Use in link please): xXyuki202Xx
Name(Or nickname): Yuki or Yu-chan
Age: 15
Grade: 9th
Class: Spade
Magical Power: control water and wind
Teacher Or Job(If you don't have one then don't fill this part out): (can i be president of the spade class?)
Clubs: Music Club, Swimming and Tennis club
Health Center Information(Very important...make something up): Poor eye sight
Dorm: Sapphire Dorm
Picture:



Your approved!
Creator
4432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candyland!! Right...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

fernandothefirst wrote:

Academy Enchanted Information & Bios

Username: fernandothefirst
Name/Nickname: Ayato
Age: 15
Grade: 9th
Class: Spade
Magical Power:

Mastered: Dark, Light, Fire, Diverse Weaponry, & Summoning Spells.

Majored: Ice, Lightning, Plasma, Wind, Earth, & Defensive Attack Spells(ex: Sleep, Poison, Paralysis, Slow, Curse).

Minored: Healing, Exorcism, & Neutral Spells(ex: Reconnaissance/Scouting, Teleportation)


Teacher Or Job: Intermediate and Advanced Elemental Head-Teacher/Master
Clubs: Fencing, Band/Music, Archery
Health Center Information: Poor Eyesight
Dorm: Silver House
Picture: My Avi and this one below


Your approved!

Creator
4432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candyland!! Right...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

princesskarin88 wrote:

Username:PrincessKarin88
Name(Or nickname):Karrie-Chan
Age:14
Grade:9
Class:Star
Magical Power:Heal ppl, cheer them up.
Teacher Or Job(If you don't have one then don't fill this part out):Doctor
Clubs:Archery Club.
Health Center Information(Very important...make something up):often collapse if i get tired.
Dorm:i need it.
Picture:

Your approved!

Creator
4432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candyland!! Right...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

brenda_pheng wrote:

Username(Use in link please):brenda_pheng
Name(Or nickname):brenda
Age:13
Grade:8
Class:spade or diamond idk yet
Magical Power:can levitate items/ppl and uh make healing medicine/potions
Teacher Or Job(If you don't have one then don't fill this part out):doctor
Clubs:medical club
Health Center Information(Very important...make something up): i get tired often but also gets moody
Dorm:uhhhhh dreamers dorm
Picture:


Your approved!
Creator
4432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candyland!! Right...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

elodie wrote:

Username: elodie
Name(Or nickname):Elodie (dûh) but call me Lo or Elo
Age: 14
Grade: 8th
Class: hmm Spade plz
Magical Power:
Mastered: Fire, Summoning Spells, Wind and Water (also ice), good with ninjutsu techniques

Majored: Lightning, controlling time/mind of people, teleportation, close combat

Minored/not so well in: earth, healing, archery



Teacher Or Job(If you don't have one then don't fill this part out): I want to be the Greek mythology teacher =] teaching in mythical creatures etc.and summoning teacher i'm not a teacher teacher but just a student who gives lessons:P (if that's oaky
Clubs: ninjutsu??, magic/spells/potion 1club??, summoning club btw can I be like the vice president or president of a club/class or dorm?
Health Center Information(Very important...make something up): weak lungs/breathing (asthma), can go berserk
Dorm:hmm Kitsume Dorm (stands for fox demon:P)
Picture: In disguised
as teacher: with my magic book
true form : can't be shown in real is sealed away
but just as a normal magical school students here =] :


Your approved!
Creator
4432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candyland!! Right...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

ysabel_30 wrote:

Username(Use in link please):ysabel_30
Name(Or nickname):ysa-chan
Age:14
Grade: 8th
Class: star
Magical Power: control fire water and wind teleportation and healing ^^
Teacher Or Job(If you don't have one then don't fill this part out): umm i want to be vice president of the star class!! ^^
Clubs: Drama sports dance and choir! ^^
Health Center Information(Very important...make something up): umm perfect health! ^^
Picture:



Your approved!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.