First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply hiring employees
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / somewhere on a st...
Offline
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 2/28/08
Hello this is the president of the university commander-carter please state the job you are applying and why you would like to have that job.

EX:
Job: consular
Why: i would like to help students with there problems.
.

Thank you for your application.
Moderator
6657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Candi Land!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
job: i would like to be a waitress and a RM for the girl's dorm
why: for the waitress... so i can earn some money, and for the RM.. .i like to be in charge????
Posted 2/28/08
Hiya ~~

Job: I'd like to be the Black Magic Teacher

Why: I know the secrets behind the dark arts. I want to share my knowledge with every1 muahahahha *cough *cough*
Moderator
6657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Candi Land!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

SnowChi wrote:

Hiya ~~

Job: I'd like to be the Black Magic Teacher

Why: I know the secrets behind the dark arts. I want to share my knowledge with every1 muahahahha *cough *cough*


um... your classes will start.. you have to teach them well!!!!! your class reports to the black magic class forum
Member
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Job: i want to be the combat teacher

why:because i know alot of combat epecially assassination moves
Posted 2/28/08
konochiwa watashi wa elodie des!! hahaa and now in english:P but call me Elo or Lo
Job: combat tactics teacher
Why: I'm doing Jiu-Jitsu myself it's a defense sport but maybe some other people can learn combat tactics and i learn them self defence:P
Posted 2/28/08
ow srry i dind't noticed someone put the combat teacher already srry it just depended 5 seconds XD
Moderator
5185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

elodie wrote:

ow srry i dind't noticed someone put the combat teacher already srry it just depended 5 seconds XD


would u like to be another teacher?
Moderator
6657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Candi Land!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

lilxSakura wrote:


elodie wrote:

ow srry i dind't noticed someone put the combat teacher already srry it just depended 5 seconds XD


would u like to be another teacher?


um..i don't think we need two teachers... do you have another choice elodie-chan?
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
hi ya!!

JOB: can i be a teacher??
SUBJECT: physical Education and ANIME CLASS!! (haha if theres one!!)
WHY: because i like sports and PE! and ANIME!!
Moderator
6657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Candi Land!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

neowoofer_animelover wrote:

hi ya!!

JOB: can i be a teacher??
SUBJECT: physical Education and ANIME CLASS!! (haha if theres one!!)
WHY: because i like sports and PE! and ANIME!!


i don't think we have a P.E. class yet....
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

strawberryvanilla0510 wrote:


neowoofer_animelover wrote:

hi ya!!

JOB: can i be a teacher??
SUBJECT: physical Education and ANIME CLASS!! (haha if theres one!!)
WHY: because i like sports and PE! and ANIME!!


i don't think we have a P.E. class yet....


then PUT PE now! please??? and anime class haha
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
i think

jOb: head cOuncelor

whY: coz i love to help out ..^^ and i dont want to be teacher anymore at same time student too.. hihihi..^^
Moderator
6657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Candi Land!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

xannelacus wrote:

i think

jOb: head cOuncelor

whY: coz i love to help out ..^^ and i dont want to be teacher anymore at same time student too.. hihihi..^^



hi!!!!!!! you came! xD... ok...... lets see if you can be head councelor.... i will put you on!
Moderator
6657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Candi Land!!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

neowoofer_animelover wrote:


strawberryvanilla0510 wrote:


neowoofer_animelover wrote:

hi ya!!

JOB: can i be a teacher??
SUBJECT: physical Education and ANIME CLASS!! (haha if theres one!!)
WHY: because i like sports and PE! and ANIME!!


i don't think we have a P.E. class yet....


then PUT PE now! please??? and anime class haha


we need to fill in all the teachers for what classes we have now... sorry!!!!! but if we add one, i will surely put you on the list
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.