First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply What Class do you want to be in
Member
950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Here
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
name:YVONNE
year:1st
classes: white magic, black magic, physics, math.
xD
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / somewhere on a st...
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

yvonne_wong wrote:

name:YVONNE
year:1st
classes: white magic, black magic, physics, math.
xD


we have put you into the classes you wanted
Moderator
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
Name: Morwien
Year: i dunno. First Year?
Classes: White Magic, Languange, Art, Computer Technology

thnx!
Moderator
5185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

Morwien wrote:

Name: Morwien
Year: i dunno. First Year?
Classes: White Magic, Languange, Art, Computer Technology

thnx!


kk ur in!! welcome to the University lmao
Member
4106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in a little big p...
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
Name: Megumi...Megs for short..
Year: freshman...1st year.
Classes:White magic, Art, Music, Business Management

Arigato!!! tnx...
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUNs "Funny Place"
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
name: jane_cutieh
year: First yr.
subjects: Art, Mucis and Drama, Manga Class and Language...

hope i enjoy d university!!!!
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / somewhere on a st...
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

megumi-joy_chan wrote:

Name: Megumi...Megs for short..
Year: freshman...1st year.
Classes:White magic, Art, Music, Business Management

Arigato!!! tnx...


ill get right on it.
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / somewhere on a st...
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

jane_cutieh wrote:

name: jane_cutieh
year: First yr.
subjects: Art, Mucis and Drama, Manga Class and Language...

hope i enjoy d university!!!!


ok we'll get you in right away
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUNs "Funny Place"
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

commander-carter wrote:


jane_cutieh wrote:

name: jane_cutieh
year: First yr.
subjects: Art, Mucis and Drama, Manga Class and Language...

hope i enjoy d university!!!!


ok we'll get you in right away


thnk u... i'll be waiting...

Member
12658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
name: aznfreak
YeAr: 1st.
classes: black magic, white magic,manga,self defense XD
Moderator
5883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / rite next to u *p...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

kvhottie wrote:

In order to be in a class you have to sign up in the following way..

Name:
Year:
Class(s):

The most is 4 classes per person!


The dean of admissions will look at your application and get back to you as soon as possible.


name: arisa13 (nickname-ari-chan)
year: First
classes:
archery
white magic or black magic (it doesnt matter)
self defense

can i ask for a dance group??
Member
11991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
Name:Jenny
Year:1st
Class(s):Manga, Math, Physics and art
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / somewhere on a st...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

arisa13 wrote:


kvhottie wrote:

In order to be in a class you have to sign up in the following way..

Name:
Year:
Class(s):

The most is 4 classes per person!


The dean of admissions will look at your application and get back to you as soon as possible.


name: arisa13 (nickname-ari-chan)
year: First
classes:
archery
white magic or black magic (it doesnt matter)
self defense

can i ask for a dance group??


i have put you into the classes you wanted you are in both black magic and white magic as well as self defense
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / somewhere on a st...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

HanaKimi247 wrote:

Name:Jenny
Year:1st
Class(s):Manga, Math, Physics and art


i have put you into the classes you wanted if you will please find a teacher for the class.
Member
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under your bed =O
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Name: Hachi (My real name is Briana)
Year: 1
Classes: Black Magic, Archery, Computer Technology, and Manga.

Thank You!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.