First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Most Beautiful Love
5094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Kangaroo love... >.>
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
why are all the 19 year old guys lately been in this super "romantic" mood?


Why can't guys just be GUYS... SEX... CARS.... ANIME... come ON!

*sigh* the young ones are getting sappier... what am i going to do.. they might ruin my little pedo obsessions with their super mushiness!
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

n_n303 wrote:

UUGGHH no more lovey dovey threads.. *dies* x.x
dude, go and find yourself a g.f.

edit:
i felt bad and decided to contribute to your thread.

my answer would be the exciting type. Where something exciting happens every day, or every week. Someone who can keep you on your toes. Who the hell wants a tragic or forbidden love??
this isnt some anime or drama. Its real life. Get your head out of the gutter >.>


/wrist no more lovedovey responses!!!!
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Dusterbayala wrote:

why are all the 19 year old guys lately been in this super "romantic" mood?


Why can't guys just be GUYS... SEX... CARS.... ANIME... come ON!

*sigh* the young ones are getting sappier... what am i going to do.. they might ruin my little pedo obsessions with their super mushiness!


Wouldnt that only stimulate your drive towards the younger o.o
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

sypris wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

why are all the 19 year old guys lately been in this super "romantic" mood?


Why can't guys just be GUYS... SEX... CARS.... ANIME... come ON!

*sigh* the young ones are getting sappier... what am i going to do.. they might ruin my little pedo obsessions with their super mushiness!


Wouldnt that only stimulate your drive towards the younger o.o


NO~ i want the young ones to be all about sex... i don't want a freaking RELATIONSHIP!!!! sheesh... what do you think i am? a cradle robber? screw that! i'm a full on PEDO baby!
4338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / 妙境 «« Changmin's ;;
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Eww. Mushy love thread.

I hate all kinds of love. =.= They all irritate me.
2280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / MA, United States
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
all of them...
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


sypris wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

why are all the 19 year old guys lately been in this super "romantic" mood?


Why can't guys just be GUYS... SEX... CARS.... ANIME... come ON!

*sigh* the young ones are getting sappier... what am i going to do.. they might ruin my little pedo obsessions with their super mushiness!


Wouldnt that only stimulate your drive towards the younger o.o


NO~ i want the young ones to be all about sex... i don't want a freaking RELATIONSHIP!!!! sheesh... what do you think i am? a cradle robber? screw that! i'm a full on PEDO baby!


/shrug nothing wrong with havin a taste from the cradle.
Posted 2/27/08
i like love..XD
Long distance i guess? hahaha
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
The scissor kind.
667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Yokohama, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
I guess they're all beautiful, if the people doing the loving really trust in each other and mean it . . .
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
i love ...............
1626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
pure and innocent love .... like when you had your puppy love.
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
whatever love you come to face is the most beautiful Cause when your in love everything is perfect (i hear people say)
1797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cebu, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
.... puppy love??!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.