Post Reply These Are the Masters
Moderator
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / why must i tell chu?
Offline
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 6/10/08
Head Master- Hollowbankaiichigo

2nd Master(MidLady)- ichika22

3rd Master (MidLady)-
prettyhebe

4th Master(MidLady- mariebern

5th Master(MiLady)-animeloverkatie

Member
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
can i bhe the 4th master???
Member
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

BeViet wrote:

Head Master- Hollowbankaiichigo

2nd Master(MidLady)- ichika22

3rd Master (MidLady)-
prettyhebe



can i be the fourth master?
Moderator
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / why must i tell chu?
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

mariebern wrote:


BeViet wrote:

Head Master- Hollowbankaiichigo

2nd Master(MidLady)- ichika22

3rd Master (MidLady)-
prettyhebe



can i be the fourth master?


ohh zomg ii feel really bad srry!
ii wasnt payin attention srry the late reply
uhm about being the 4th master, idk,
i'll go ask hollow-kun and then he will tell me
then i'll update things kayy?
gomen 4 the late replyy X.x

-BeViet

Member
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

BeViet wrote:


mariebern wrote:


BeViet wrote:

Head Master- Hollowbankaiichigo

2nd Master(MidLady)- ichika22

3rd Master (MidLady)-
prettyhebe



can i be the fourth master?


ohh zomg ii feel really bad srry!
ii wasnt payin attention srry the late reply
uhm about being the 4th master, idk,
i'll go ask hollow-kun and then he will tell me
then i'll update things kayy?
gomen 4 the late replyy X.x

-BeViet



its ok!!
Posted 5/28/08

BeViet wrote:

Head Master- Hollowbankaiichigo

2nd Master(MidLady)- ichika22

3rd Master (MidLady)-
prettyhebe



can i be part of the masters!!! pls.!!!
Creator
2727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / greensboro,nc
Offline
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08
Head Master- Hollowbankaiichigo

2nd Master(MidLady)- ichika22

3rd Master (MidLady)-
prettyhebe

4th Master(MidLady- mariebern

5th Master(MiLady)-animeloverkatie


there these are the new master, i hope yall be gud wit the update
Moderator
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / why must i tell chu?
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

hollowbankaiichigo wrote:

Head Master- Hollowbankaiichigo

2nd Master(MidLady)- ichika22

3rd Master (MidLady)-
prettyhebe

4th Master(MidLady- mariebern

5th Master(MiLady)-animeloverkatie


there these are the new master, i hope yall be gud wit the update

yoosh! i shall update : ]

Creator
2727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / greensboro,nc
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

BeViet wrote:


hollowbankaiichigo wrote:

Head Master- Hollowbankaiichigo

2nd Master(MidLady)- ichika22

3rd Master (MidLady)-
prettyhebe

4th Master(MidLady- mariebern

5th Master(MiLady)-animeloverkatie


there these are the new master, i hope yall be gud wit the update

yoosh! i shall update : ]



lol thx
You must be logged in to post.