First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Guy Dorms
Posted 3/14/08

PrinceKeno wrote:


seed_devil324 wrote:

can i get 2a? is it available??
and..can i go to the girls dorm?


Yeah..2a is available and u get it

huh..go to the girls dorm ehh..i would like to but no no no we cant do that


awww... but i want to go i'm cute so i guess it's okay right??
Member
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
hmm the movie just ended now.....what did u think bout it?
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / my own anime worl...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

WantedBound wrote:

hmm the movie just ended now.....what did u think bout it?


i liked it! *stomach hurts* uhhh too much popcorn T.T

PS. srry bout the edit. he posted before this so i had to change it or somethin
Moderator
23505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / MY
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Yeah me too it was a nice movie huh..popcorn
Moderator
23505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / MY
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

seed_devil324 wrote:


PrinceKeno wrote:


seed_devil324 wrote:

can i get 2a? is it available??
and..can i go to the girls dorm?


Yeah..2a is available and u get it

huh..go to the girls dorm ehh..i would like to but no no no we cant do that


awww... but i want to go i'm cute so i guess it's okay right??


hmmm... i want too opps NO...NO WAY
Member
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

iNeko wrote:


WantedBound wrote:

hmm the movie just ended now.....what did u think bout it?


i liked it! *stomach hurts* uhhh too much popcorn T.T

PS. srry bout the edit. he posted before this so i had to change it or somethin


hahaha too much popcorn! LOL!! hehehe

*Cleans up the mess*

so what now?

*lies down on the floor*
Posted 3/16/08

PrinceKeno wrote:


seed_devil324 wrote:


PrinceKeno wrote:


seed_devil324 wrote:

can i get 2a? is it available??
and..can i go to the girls dorm?


Yeah..2a is available and u get it

huh..go to the girls dorm ehh..i would like to but no no no we cant do that


awww... but i want to go i'm cute so i guess it's okay right??


hmmm... i want too opps NO...NO WAY


awww... am i not an exception? just a peek plzzzz

pretty pretty pretty PLEAZE... with cherry on top
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / my own anime worl...
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

WantedBound wrote:


iNeko wrote:


WantedBound wrote:

hmm the movie just ended now.....what did u think bout it?


i liked it! *stomach hurts* uhhh too much popcorn T.T

PS. srry bout the edit. he posted before this so i had to change it or somethin


hahaha too much popcorn! LOL!! hehehe

*Cleans up the mess*

so what now?

*lies down on the floor*


hmmm *takes out xbox* halo 2 any1? srry i dont have the 360, i no rich man
Member
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

iNeko wrote:


WantedBound wrote:


iNeko wrote:


WantedBound wrote:

hmm the movie just ended now.....what did u think bout it?


i liked it! *stomach hurts* uhhh too much popcorn T.T

PS. srry bout the edit. he posted before this so i had to change it or somethin


hahaha too much popcorn! LOL!! hehehe

*Cleans up the mess*

so what now?

*lies down on the floor*


hmmm *takes out xbox* halo 2 any1? srry i dont have the 360, i no rich man


hahaha!! my Xbox 360 broke....
Lets play HALO 2!! CMON!! I LOVE THAT GAME!!

*takes xbox controller*
Moderator
23505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / MY
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

seed_devil324 wrote:


PrinceKeno wrote:


seed_devil324 wrote:


PrinceKeno wrote:


seed_devil324 wrote:

can i get 2a? is it available??
and..can i go to the girls dorm?


Yeah..2a is available and u get it

huh..go to the girls dorm ehh..i would like to but no no no we cant do that


awww... but i want to go i'm cute so i guess it's okay right??


hmmm... i want too opps NO...NO WAY


awww... am i not an exception? just a peek plzzzz

pretty pretty pretty PLEAZE... with cherry on top


ha ha ha ha...no or i will have you expelled from the university
Member
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
lol seed devil!
you can't go in there! even If I am tempted!

I will try to stop you at all costs! lol!!
Posted 3/17/08

WantedBound wrote:

lol seed devil!
you can't go in there! even If I am tempted!

I will try to stop you at all costs! lol!!


LOL just joking but in reality i want to.... hahah what can i do.. i'm a guy

Posted 3/17/08
Ooh... I have a question...

Going to the Girls Dorm is prohibited right?.....

but what if visiting a girl? is it okay or still prohibited?
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / my own anime worl...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

WantedBound wrote:


iNeko wrote:


WantedBound wrote:


iNeko wrote:


WantedBound wrote:

hmm the movie just ended now.....what did u think bout it?


i liked it! *stomach hurts* uhhh too much popcorn T.T

PS. srry bout the edit. he posted before this so i had to change it or somethin


hahaha too much popcorn! LOL!! hehehe

*Cleans up the mess*

so what now?

*lies down on the floor*


hmmm *takes out xbox* halo 2 any1? srry i dont have the 360, i no rich man


hahaha!! my Xbox 360 broke....
Lets play HALO 2!! CMON!! I LOVE THAT GAME!!

*takes xbox controller*


Awesome! *takes my controller* lets play. im gonna beat jooz >:3
Member
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

seed_devil324 wrote:

Ooh... I have a question...

Going to the Girls Dorm is prohibited right?.....

but what if visiting a girl? is it okay or still prohibited?


I guess it is still prohibited....

O_O
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.