First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply University Cafe
Moderator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

sweetnspice22 wrote:

hey i wanted to kno do u hav a space for a baker...i like bakin nd stuff...so if u hav that job available can i hav it?? ^.^

you can bake while being a cook...like if any 1 ask for a pastry you ask a waitress to deliever this to them..
Posted 3/3/08

kvhottie wrote:


sweetnspice22 wrote:

hey i wanted to kno do u hav a space for a baker...i like bakin nd stuff...so if u hav that job available can i hav it?? ^.^

you can bake while being a cook...like if any 1 ask for a pastry you ask a waitress to deliever this to them..


oks! thx! so can i get the job??
Moderator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

sweetnspice22 wrote:


kvhottie wrote:


sweetnspice22 wrote:

hey i wanted to kno do u hav a space for a baker...i like bakin nd stuff...so if u hav that job available can i hav it?? ^.^

you can bake while being a cook...like if any 1 ask for a pastry you ask a waitress to deliever this to them..


oks! thx! so can i get the job??


*smile* already did..
Posted 3/3/08

kvhottie wrote:


sweetnspice22 wrote:


kvhottie wrote:


sweetnspice22 wrote:

hey i wanted to kno do u hav a space for a baker...i like bakin nd stuff...so if u hav that job available can i hav it?? ^.^

you can bake while being a cook...like if any 1 ask for a pastry you ask a waitress to deliever this to them..


oks! thx! so can i get the job??


*smile* already did..


ks! many thx! lol
Member
2489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nightmare of A World
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

kvhottie wrote:


TheAvenger902 wrote:
I'm sure they just busy.
Thank for the tea anyway.
Want to join me?


*giggle**smile* i would love to..*sits next to you*




so how are days?
Moderator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

TheAvenger902 wrote:


kvhottie wrote:


TheAvenger902 wrote:
I'm sure they just busy.
Thank for the tea anyway.
Want to join me?


*giggle**smile* i would love to..*sits next to you*




so how are days?


*sips some tea**thinks* hmm..pretty busy..im happy that the group is so big..but it's really hard and stressing managing it..but i have fun..and im helping out other groups by being a waitress *which i really enjoy doing*..i wonder why i enjoy being a waitress more than a mod or creator..*giggle* so how are you? *looks at you*
Member
2489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nightmare of A World
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

kvhottie wrote:


*sips some tea**thinks* hmm..pretty busy..im happy that the group is so big..but it's really hard and stressing managing it..but i have fun..and im helping out other groups by being a waitress *which i really enjoy doing*..i wonder why i enjoy being a waitress more than a mod or creator..*giggle* so how are you? *looks at you*



*smile*
maybe you just want to see the joy on people face when you deliver then the meal.
I know I was happy when you hand me the tea.
I fine, just play football. I won =).
How was your day?
Moderator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

TheAvenger902 wrote:

*smile*
maybe you just want to see the joy on people face when you deliver then the meal.
I know I was happy when you hand me the tea.
I fine, just play football. I won =).
How was your day?


*giggle* so you were happy when i gave you you meal...*smile* hmm football? my day was okay..it was rainy and i hate the rain..but sometimes the rain feels nice..but it was sucky today..and kinda busy..ganna do hw later..*giggle* how was your day?


Member
2489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nightmare of A World
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
lilcutegirl16, you can choose anything. Everything is their.
Member
2489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nightmare of A World
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

kvhottie wrote:


TheAvenger902 wrote:

*smile*
maybe you just want to see the joy on people face when you deliver then the meal.
I know I was happy when you hand me the tea.
I fine, just play football. I won =).
How was your day?


*giggle* so you were happy when i gave you you meal...*smile* hmm football? my day was okay..it was rainy and i hate the rain..but sometimes the rain feels nice..but it was sucky today..and kinda busy..ganna do hw later..*giggle* how was your day?




Yeah I was happy and yeah it rain here too.But only until 4pm.
I walk home wet with out a jacket or an umbrella.
It kind kind of a good thing since the rain cool and clam me down of my problem.
Member
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
Okay... Then,I'll Have a Chocolate cake and Water Please.
Moderator
23505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / MY
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

sweetnspice22 wrote:

hey i wanted to kno do u hav a space for a baker...i like bakin nd stuff...so if u hav that job available can i hav it?? ^.^


heyy..lil sis we work in the same place..haha
Moderator
23505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / MY
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

lilcutegirl16 wrote:

hey! Watz on the menu?!? so many choices.


wow..you too btw welcome to the cafe XD

Posted 3/5/08
can i be cafe manager please?
thank you
Posted 3/5/08

PrinceKeno wrote:


sweetnspice22 wrote:

hey i wanted to kno do u hav a space for a baker...i like bakin nd stuff...so if u hav that job available can i hav it?? ^.^


heyy..lil sis we work in the same place..haha


jiji ya i we do but ur the waiter ^.^ lol... j/k big bro lol...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.