First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Who are you gonna "Brawl" with?
453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ontario, canada
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
I've always loved using Fox, although Sonic, Snake, and Ike seem mighty cool, too.
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
i am gonna play as lucario or fox.
depending who im better with of course.
i intend to unlock lucario first of all people.
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / las vegas
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

FryingGuy wrote:


yucs wrote:

.......why


Cuz Ike is his pwnzorz replacement.


you destroyed mt dreams
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Zealand/Auckland
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
from the 1st game to the latest game now i shall use Kirby and always will ^^
Posted 3/1/08
I guess I'm using Ike, Marth, Ness, Kirby, Falco & Meta Knight. This is gonna be fun.
Meteor Smash FTW!
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

yucs wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


yucs wrote:

.......why


Cuz Ike is his pwnzorz replacement.


you destroyed mt dreams


Ike is cooler in every way anyhow.
Posted 3/1/08
I'll be rocking it with my man Link and follow up with Ganondorf.
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / las vegas
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

FryingGuy wrote:


yucs wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


yucs wrote:

.......why


Cuz Ike is his pwnzorz replacement.


you destroyed mt dreams


Ike is cooler in every way anyhow.


he is but Roy has a bit different moves than him and marth
1577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
ill be using mario,snake,sonic,falco(my best character),ike,lucario and wolf
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

yucs wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


yucs wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


yucs wrote:

.......why


Cuz Ike is his pwnzorz replacement.


you destroyed mt dreams


Ike is cooler in every way anyhow.


he is but Roy has a bit different moves than him and marth


Roy was a Marth clone, its good to see such different techniques in Ike.
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

FryingGuy wrote:


yucs wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


yucs wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


yucs wrote:

.......why


Cuz Ike is his pwnzorz replacement.


you destroyed mt dreams


Ike is cooler in every way anyhow.


he is but Roy has a bit different moves than him and marth


Roy was a Marth clone, its good to see such different techniques in Ike.


I'm not sure if Roy came after Marth.. But because of their difference in attack, Marth was more efficient in Super Smash Bros. Melee..

Roy does heavy damage, he's close ranged, his smash attacks have less launching distance and his counter attack required impeccable timing..
Where as Marth had a farther smash drive than Roy, and his counter was actually useful.. Not to mention Marth excelled in speed.. Just by repeatedly pressing "A" on an opponent against a wall, you can temporarily corner them..
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
first person i want to try is zero-suit samus for sure, she looks totally awsome. but the character i want to master would either be ike or falco or wolf
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

FryingGuy wrote:


reddragon764 wrote:

i unlocked conker


We don't care about your Conker.


whats conker??
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

starmine92 wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


reddragon764 wrote:

i unlocked conker


We don't care about your Conker.


whats conker??


Don't mind Conker.. It was just a random joke someone decided to post.. It's overused..
Conker is an old game character that no one remembers..
11728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
Fox, Falco, Wolf, or Pikachu!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.