First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Most " Feel like beating " Anime Character
Posted 2/27/08 , edited 3/18/08
I not really sure if there is a thread like this , I AM SORRY AND PLEASE LOCK IT.ANYWAY..

Hmm...I not really sure..I think is Nel from Bleach.Because she kinda of annoying to me..LOL...




IF CAN PLEASE UPLOAD SOME PICTURES...THANKS
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
lols agree... =]
sometimes she annoys me too
but when she's like bak to her normal self she's cool
1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / the place you'll...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08


i really hate this bitch!!!
good thing shes dead!!!

1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

ShinigamiDGs wrote:

I not really sure if there is a thread like this , but there is , im sorry..ANYWAY..

Hmm...I not really sure..I think is Nel from Bleach.Because she kinda of annoying to me..LOL...




IF CAN PLEASE UPLOAD SOME PICTURES...THANKS[/

i second in motion..i reali reali dun lik nel..juz feel wan to beat da heck of of her.. haha..
9214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / RiGhT HeRe WaItIn...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
uuummm....i would like to beat up...uuummm....nell prob but ppl say she is cool when she transforms??
685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Sakura from Naruto
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / porgatory
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
tenshi (tenshi muyo) that fukn wussy
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
I've posted this before, and I'm going to post it again.

Can you say...

Enough said.
Posted 2/28/08
14520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
lol nel.........
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines,manil...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

snowwflakessfloww wrote:

Sakura from Naruto


she's not that bad.
she improved so much in shippuuden.
she's very strong now
4502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / plants
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

chaz_08mist wrote:



i really hate this bitch!!!
good thing shes dead!!!



I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!
2944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / "The World"
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

comradered wrote:

I've posted this before, and I'm going to post it again.

Can you say...

Enough said.


I second that motion! THE PIMP MUST DIE!





685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

carolinedeguzman wrote:


snowwflakessfloww wrote:

Sakura from Naruto


she's not that bad.
she improved so much in shippuuden.
she's very strong now


i dont know, but i just dont like her nosey character..its not because of her skills. =)
3447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

chaz_08mist wrote:



i really hate this bitch!!!
good thing shes dead!!!



i agree @_@ but i dun agree on de 'good ting she's dead' part. latr her ghost will cm after mi at nite
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.