First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Melbourne the land of retards...
10588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / ninja mode
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

mariia wrote:

well i have visited melbourne for the shops ^^ anyways... i dont' think it's "retarded" or have heaps of "retards" in the first place...


you never saw someone younger than yourself...doing things that someone at there age should even know better to do?
47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

keelo wrote:


mariia wrote:

well i have visited melbourne for the shops ^^ anyways... i dont' think it's "retarded" or have heaps of "retards" in the first place...


you never saw someone younger than yourself...doing things that someone at there age should even know better to do?


well to be precise no i haven't
10588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / ninja mode
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
it must be only certain parts of the city.
Posted 3/1/08

keelo wrote:

you never saw someone younger than yourself...doing things that someone at there age should even know better to do?


I lol'ed at this post
10588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / ninja mode
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

-PoLLuX- wrote:


keelo wrote:

you never saw someone younger than yourself...doing things that someone at there age should even know better to do?


I lol'ed at this post



I see your point...it is somewhat ironic. I mean I made a topic about a certain city...supposedly filled with retards. someone at my age should know better about making topics that seem so crude,and mean. I certainly see the irony in that statement I made! either way it's worth it...if I can get a good laugh!
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in your pants, ye...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
aww lol, melbourne ain't that badd. ;D
um.. i live there. ._.'' its coool.
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
apparently melbourne people like to make fun at those from perth? why is this
10588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / ninja mode
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

idiotnoobbum wrote:

apparently melbourne people like to make fun at those from perth? why is this


Perth? what is that exactly?
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

keelo wrote:


idiotnoobbum wrote:

apparently melbourne people like to make fun at those from perth? why is this


Perth? what is that exactly?


wait....that was sarcasm right? T_T
10588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / ninja mode
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

idiotnoobbum wrote:


keelo wrote:


idiotnoobbum wrote:

apparently melbourne people like to make fun at those from perth? why is this


Perth? what is that exactly?


wait....that was sarcasm right? T_T


no seriously what is that? I'm unfamiliar with the term.
Posted 3/1/08
Lol you don't know Perth? o_O
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

keelo wrote:


idiotnoobbum wrote:


keelo wrote:


idiotnoobbum wrote:

apparently melbourne people like to make fun at those from perth? why is this


Perth? what is that exactly?


wait....that was sarcasm right? T_T


no seriously what is that? I'm unfamiliar with the term.


Perth, as in the city in australia?!
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

keelo wrote:


goldenmegazx wrote:

well...all people here are "speacial" in their own way!!! LOL!! some people are a taco short short of a fiesta platter(whack saying from a friend)..but some are quite smart when it comes to conversations... really depends on who the people are.


trust me if the whole world was given an IQ they would be at the bottom.


-_-" I am beyond insulted...
10588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / ninja mode
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
so that's it...I'm not familiar with all of the cities of Australia.

well tampic...if I can't get people to honestly answer the question: at least I can piss them off, and provide both you and me with amusement.
Posted 3/1/08
Like I said before...


keelo wrote:

you never saw someone younger than yourself...doing things that someone at there age should even know better to do?


Coming from the person who said


keelo wrote:

because it's easy to laugh at the retarded actions of these people


and says he's 20 years old on his profile...


keelo wrote:

trust me if the whole world was given an IQ they would be at the bottom.


What makes you assume that? o_O
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.