First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
People power...
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/28/08 , edited 3/18/08
In china they try doing people power but they failed, many of them died.

Now i feel that people power become active again
857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / if you know where...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
people power is useless.


i mean... yeah, you make the president resign, but what will happens next?


some people just do whatever they want but they didn't think of the future.
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
i agree in your thoughts, But i think they are just abusing it
Posted 2/28/08
yes here in the philippines....
2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / the little dot on...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
basically its just like a kid having tantrums if they dont want it they rebel
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
they all failed... what they only do is shout their heads out... they will do no harm to anyone anyway...
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
as far as i know people power is nothing, a rally with a trash
Posted 3/2/08
people power with support of the military is not people power at all... however people power without military support would only end in failure and deaths... i think fools in our country learned their lesson a bit. i guess i should be a bit thankful that useless trashy morons stopped yelling and shouting in the streets. they only look stupid that way.
1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
I know money power is a 'real' thing, people power? That's difficult
Posted 3/2/08
people power 1 i think is close of being people power "however" the military intervened... the second people power is shit, they are just stupid morons who only know foolish pride and freedom. they are just paid to go to the streets, nothing more or less...
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

noname01123 wrote:

people power with support of the military is not people power at all... however people power without military support would only end in failure and deaths... i think fools in our country learned their lesson a bit. i guess i should be a bit thankful that useless trashy morons stopped yelling and shouting in the streets. they only look stupid that way.


i disagree.Haiti is a good example of how people power can be efective.
Posted 3/2/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


noname01123 wrote:

people power with support of the military is not people power at all... however people power without military support would only end in failure and deaths... i think fools in our country learned their lesson a bit. i guess i should be a bit thankful that useless trashy morons stopped yelling and shouting in the streets. they only look stupid that way.


i disagree.Haiti is a good example of how people power can be efective.


i was referring to our country, the birthplace of people power... the overrated even which worsened our country. people power revolution is good if... i got good effects in our govt. and economy. but look at what happened, shit worsened... all because of some president who don't know to govern a nation. a shitty hypocrite who make obvious lies, hope she dies!
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

noname01123 wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


noname01123 wrote:

people power with support of the military is not people power at all... however people power without military support would only end in failure and deaths... i think fools in our country learned their lesson a bit. i guess i should be a bit thankful that useless trashy morons stopped yelling and shouting in the streets. they only look stupid that way.


i disagree.Haiti is a good example of how people power can be efective.


i was referring to our country, the birthplace of people power... the overrated even which worsened our country. people power revolution is good if... i got good effects in our govt. and economy. but look at what happened, shit worsened... all because of some president who don't know to govern a nation. a shitty hypocrite who make obvious lies, hope she dies!


are you talking about arroyo?
Posted 3/2/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


noname01123 wrote:

people power with support of the military is not people power at all... however people power without military support would only end in failure and deaths... i think fools in our country learned their lesson a bit. i guess i should be a bit thankful that useless trashy morons stopped yelling and shouting in the streets. they only look stupid that way.


i disagree.Haiti is a good example of how people power can be efective.


i was referring to our country, the birthplace of people power... the overrated even which worsened our country. people power revolution is good if... i got good effects in our govt. and economy. but look at what happened, shit worsened... all because of some president who don't know to govern a nation. a shitty hypocrite who make obvious lies, hope she dies!


are you talking about arroyo?


not only arroyo but also to that bitchy whore of a president of ours who rose to power after people power 1!
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

noname01123 wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


noname01123 wrote:

people power with support of the military is not people power at all... however people power without military support would only end in failure and deaths... i think fools in our country learned their lesson a bit. i guess i should be a bit thankful that useless trashy morons stopped yelling and shouting in the streets. they only look stupid that way.


i disagree.Haiti is a good example of how people power can be efective.


i was referring to our country, the birthplace of people power... the overrated even which worsened our country. people power revolution is good if... i got good effects in our govt. and economy. but look at what happened, shit worsened... all because of some president who don't know to govern a nation. a shitty hypocrite who make obvious lies, hope she dies!


are you talking about arroyo?


not only arroyo but also to that bitchy whore of a president of ours who rose to power after people power 1!


sorry if i am blur,but who are you talking about actually?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.