First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
People power...
Posted 3/2/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


noname01123 wrote:

people power with support of the military is not people power at all... however people power without military support would only end in failure and deaths... i think fools in our country learned their lesson a bit. i guess i should be a bit thankful that useless trashy morons stopped yelling and shouting in the streets. they only look stupid that way.


i disagree.Haiti is a good example of how people power can be efective.


i was referring to our country, the birthplace of people power... the overrated even which worsened our country. people power revolution is good if... i got good effects in our govt. and economy. but look at what happened, shit worsened... all because of some president who don't know to govern a nation. a shitty hypocrite who make obvious lies, hope she dies!


are you talking about arroyo?


not only arroyo but also to that bitchy whore of a president of ours who rose to power after people power 1!


sorry if i am blur,but who are you talking about actually?



Corazon Aquino... the first female president of our country.
Posted 3/2/08

24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
oh i see.it's her.she's the widow of the popular opposition senator Benigno Aquino, Jr right?

just asking out of curiosity,what do you think of imelda marcos?
Posted 3/2/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:

oh i see.it's her.she's the widow of the popular opposition senator Benigno Aquino, Jr right?

just asking out of curiosity,what do you think of imelda marcos?


they are both the same, none is better! i they are better off doing lesbo sex instead. both are shits, look at what they did to our country!
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
Lol,it's not any better in my country.
Posted 3/2/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:

Lol,it's not any better in my country.


what do you mean? i mean where are you from to say that? you are laughing because of how pathetic our country's fate turned to am i right? you wana say that you are lucky that you are living in a better place is that what you are trying to say? you wana say that i live a better life in my country than yours?
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

noname01123 wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

Lol,it's not any better in my country.


what do you mean? i mean where are you from to say that? you are laughing because of how pathetic our country's fate turned to am i right? you wana say that you are lucky that you are living in a better place is that what you are trying to say? you wana say that i live a better life in my country than yours?


calm down,that's not what i am saying
33886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

noname01123 wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

Lol,it's not any better in my country.


what do you mean? i mean where are you from to say that? you are laughing because of how pathetic our country's fate turned to am i right? you wana say that you are lucky that you are living in a better place is that what you are trying to say? you wana say that i live a better life in my country than yours?


I'm pretty sure thats not what she's saying. No need to overreact.
Posted 3/2/08
i don't really give a damn at all anymore... what happened in the past had past... people in our country started to learn a bit from their mistakes. however i think it will take some huge even just to change the people living in our country from worse to good or vice versa. however sometimes, i just get pissed off when people are starting to abuse people power just because of some little discontent with the government. if they don't like to live or care, they could just migrate away from our country.

also, i am sensing some bad vibes telling me that this country of ours is fated to oblivion. hope my senses are just wrong though... but from the looks of it, under the control of a bitchy president like arroyo... i duno about the future of this country. if people are just using their heads before starting something as big as people power revolution i think the outcome would be better. not like what happened nowadays...
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
Arroyo is good at handling these stuff isn't she? even though rallies after rallies,she is still standing strong
7763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
The only successful people power in the world right now was performed by the Philippines during the Marcos Regime.... It was so successful that even the military defected to the side of the people....

though i am kinda pissed about the Filipino people right now... do they know what they are doing? do they know how bad the side effects of this massive scandal that they are blowing way out of proportions?

They are using the term "People Power" to get those oh so easy to convince people of the masses angry and start a new government... I wonder if they ever considered that, what if, the star witness in the ZTE deal is just blowing off hot air... what if he is lying? screw him.... arroyo is currently the best president the Philippines has ever had and now the morons of the country are going to destroy her.... politics is soooo fun
Posted 3/2/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:

Arroyo is good at handling these stuff isn't she? even though rallies after rallies,she is still standing strong


what do you mean good at handling stuff? with our peso increasing its value yet the prices of our daily needs did not decrease, a salary worth of budget isn't even enough to sustain a family. also there are lots of exporting companies that closed down because of her the rapid increase of our peso. its only the importers who had the advantage since their products since their products are now cheaper thus many would buy their products instead of the local ones in the market... while our exporters is experiencing deficiencies in their income. businessmen in this country are also stupid, they only aim to america, america and only america where there are lots of markets open for them for trade. sometimes i think of people living in this country as idiots... i just get annoyed sometimes that they don't use their head!

24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

noname01123 wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

Arroyo is good at handling these stuff isn't she? even though rallies after rallies,she is still standing strong


what do you mean good at handling stuff? with our peso increasing its value yet the prices of our daily needs did not decrease, a salary worth of budget isn't even enough to sustain a family. also there are lots of exporting companies that closed down because of her the rapid increase of our peso. its only the importers who had the advantage since their products since their products are cheaper... while our exporters is experiencing deficiencies in their income. businessmen in this country are also stupid, they only aim to america, america and only america where there are lots of markets open for them for trade. sometimes i think of people living in this country as idiots... i just get annoyed sometimes that they don't use their head!


what i mean she is good is that she can still stay even after so many people prostested strongly against her
Posted 3/2/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

Arroyo is good at handling these stuff isn't she? even though rallies after rallies,she is still standing strong


what do you mean good at handling stuff? with our peso increasing its value yet the prices of our daily needs did not decrease, a salary worth of budget isn't even enough to sustain a family. also there are lots of exporting companies that closed down because of her the rapid increase of our peso. its only the importers who had the advantage since their products since their products are cheaper... while our exporters is experiencing deficiencies in their income. businessmen in this country are also stupid, they only aim to america, america and only america where there are lots of markets open for them for trade. sometimes i think of people living in this country as idiots... i just get annoyed sometimes that they don't use their head!


what i mean she is good is that she can still stay even after so many people prostested strongly against her


oh i c, sorry my bad... anyways, i don't see her as a good one... i just see her as a shameless spineless cowardly hypocrite. hope the ZTE deal would oust her out, she's a nuisance of this country she's of the same league with Erap they're both bulshits, hope they die!
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

noname01123 wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

Arroyo is good at handling these stuff isn't she? even though rallies after rallies,she is still standing strong


what do you mean good at handling stuff? with our peso increasing its value yet the prices of our daily needs did not decrease, a salary worth of budget isn't even enough to sustain a family. also there are lots of exporting companies that closed down because of her the rapid increase of our peso. its only the importers who had the advantage since their products since their products are cheaper... while our exporters is experiencing deficiencies in their income. businessmen in this country are also stupid, they only aim to america, america and only america where there are lots of markets open for them for trade. sometimes i think of people living in this country as idiots... i just get annoyed sometimes that they don't use their head!


what i mean she is good is that she can still stay even after so many people prostested strongly against her


oh i c, sorry my bad... anyways, i don't see her as a good one... i just see her as a shameless spineless cowardly hypocrite. hope the ZTE deal would oust her out, she's a nuisance of this country she's of the same league with Erap they're both bulshits, hope they die!


quite an irony,i don't think the women in my country can ever rose to such high position and maintain it strongly like arroyo does.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.