First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
has anime become boring lately
883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / this days i wish...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08 , edited 2/28/08
to me......yea somewhat as of late
......i don't no y, but after 3-maybe 5 or 6 yrs the flame would still be strong
........
3185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / other side of the...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
hmm.... i think the problem with anime at the moment is just that they are running out of ideas and are started to release less long running anime series
1419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / A series of tubes
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Yeah, there really hasn't been any must sees recently.

There hasn't been anything popular since Lucky Star and even that was crappy in it's own ways.

Edit: In before ppl say, "move 2 anime forum"
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
nO not really its Okaie hehe Animes is awesome
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

blackdragon wrote:

to me......yea somewhat as of late
......i don't no y, but after 3-maybe 5 or 6 the flame would still be strong
........


well that's a very subjective statement. How long have you watched, how often, how many series, do you tak your time to find something worth watching or just watch everything in sight?

If you saturate over anything in life you will find it boring, it applies with everything not only anime.
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
I have been watching anime for a while now and I have started losing interest. I guess there is only so much u can watch. It also could be that there is no originality anymore such as most romance anime and even our favourites like naruto (stop watch shippuuden around ep 28).
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Ive watched 4 years of anime. There's too many people using the same ideas around. Like too many love hina kind of story, where all the gals in the story only like the boys. Too many dragonball kind of shows like bleach,naruto and dgrayman. And almost in all shows related to schools, there must have a sports day, hot spring outings,school festivals and some rumour that if u did somthing u will fall in love. And trends about randomess is now the latest stuff,shows like ani poni dash, negima, lucky star, hayate,TMOSH and minaimi ke.
I hope oringinal stuff would appear zzz
Posted 2/28/08
awww i feel sorry for u people



hope you get the buss agen
883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / this days i wish...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

mauz15 wrote:


blackdragon wrote:

to me......yea somewhat as of late
......i don't no y, but after 3-maybe 5 or 6 the flame would still be strong
........


well that's a very subjective statement. How long have you watched, how often, how many series, do you tak your time to find something worth watching or just watch everything in sight?

If you saturate over anything in life you will find it boring, it applies with everything not only anime.


yea basically
5 or 6 years or more, nearly 10 hrs nonstop at times, too many series to count, excluding the ones in profile, and yea sometimes i take my time finding worthwhile anime to watching
18442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / j-ville florida
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

darkoil wrote:

Ive watched 4 years of anime. There's too many people using the same ideas around. Like too many love hina kind of story, where all the gals in the story only like the boys. Too many dragonball kind of shows like bleach,naruto and dgrayman. And almost in all shows related to schools, there must have a sports day, hot spring outings,school festivals and some rumour that if u did somthing u will fall in love. And trends about randomess is now the latest stuff,shows like ani poni dash, negima, lucky star, hayate,TMOSH and minaimi ke.
I hope oringinal stuff would appear zzz



u hit it right on the spot, i feel the same way
15803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / °°°****somewhere...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
sometimes
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / earth ... duh
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
i used to watch anime like devil but for the last few months i stopped watching. however in the last few months quite a few interesting anime (in my opinion) came out. i am starting over again.
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / fairyland
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

law1994 wrote:

hmm.... i think the problem with anime at the moment is just that they are running out of ideas and are started to release less long running anime series

Why would you want long running anime series that NEVER end?
And are you trying to say that because anime creators have "run out of ideas" that they make short anime series?


And to answer the OP: No, I'm not bored with anime lately. There are tons of good anime I haven't watched yet |:
7906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
no cuz theres so many great anime to watch
958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Yeah i agree..im having d same problem now.....can u guys(any1) suggest a gud anime 2 watch?

right now im just watching GUndam 00 coz its so political and dramatic in a way

I stopped watching narruto(2 much flashback n filler), bleach(reminds me of dragon ball)

High quality anime is wat i like(gud plot, less filler etc)
Ty for ur suggestions
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.