First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply shinshi doumei cross *art club*
Creator
23044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

aqjuvenileorion wrote:

My Scanner's back~ So I scanned my drawwing in ^_^



kawaii!!!!!!!!!!
Member
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

sunnyuchiha723 wrote:


aqjuvenileorion wrote:

My Scanner's back~ So I scanned my drawwing in ^_^



kawaii!!!!!!!!!!



Thanks ^_^
Creator
23044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

aqjuvenileorion wrote:


Thanks ^_^


u welcome ^_^ hope to see more!!! i'll put more but its in da kremyHIME8743 group
Member
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

sunnyuchiha723 wrote:


aqjuvenileorion wrote:


Thanks ^_^


u welcome ^_^ hope to see more!!! i'll put more but its in da kremyHIME8743 group



Okay, I'll go there often to see it ^_^
Creator
23044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

aqjuvenileorion wrote:


Okay, I'll go there often to see it ^_^


thanks! my friend scan and about me kind of thing and a layout of wat the school will look like but its going to not look crappy i just sketched the layout so it isn't awesome ok?
Member
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

sunnyuchiha723 wrote:


aqjuvenileorion wrote:


Okay, I'll go there often to see it ^_^


thanks! my friend scan and about me kind of thing and a layout of wat the school will look like but its going to not look crappy i just sketched the layout so it isn't awesome ok?


I've just gone see it, its not too bad ^_^
Creator
23044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

aqjuvenileorion wrote:

I've just gone see it, its not too bad ^_^


really? cool lol

Posted 3/11/08
dude why didn't u tell me u had a scanner!!!!!!!!! (hahaha i said dude again)
Creator
23044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

uchihalover725 wrote:

dude why didn't u tell me u had a scanner!!!!!!!!! (hahaha i said dude again)


lol *hits u* i don't u do!!!!!!!!!
Posted 3/13/08
never mind, and *hits u back*
Creator
23044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
lol ok then
Member
1154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
near the Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
I drew this.... when i was 12....
Member
1154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
near the Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
Here is another/..... but this is when i was 13....hope you like it!!!!
Creator
23044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
OMG!!!!!! i LOVE them >.<!!!!!!!! so KAWAIII
Posted 3/14/08
well..Hanie as you see..!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.