First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply student activity center
Posted 3/16/08
no one... kinda visit the activity center

maybe it lacks something.... any suggestions to make it more... interesting?
Moderator
5883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / rite next to u *p...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
ok people!!!! we are having a big basketball game here now!!!! girls vs. boys!!!! come on go go go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 3/17/08

arisa13 wrote:

ok people!!!! we are having a big basketball game here now!!!! girls vs. boys!!!! come on go go go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hahah

such a surprising way to make the center lively heheh hope everybody joins the fun
Member
45311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where the Fire Ph...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
*walks by*

Ooooh! A game..
Girls vs. Boys...kinda interesting..
Maybe I'll stay for a while and watch..
My students are busy with something else..


*cheers on*

Go Guys! Go Girls! ^,..^
Moderator
5883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / rite next to u *p...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

seed_devil324 wrote:


arisa13 wrote:

ok people!!!! we are having a big basketball game here now!!!! girls vs. boys!!!! come on go go go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hahah

such a surprising way to make the center lively heheh hope everybody joins the fun


yeah! so spread the word!!!!
Member
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
*gets a basketball and shoots a half court shot
Member
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
for the boys xD
Moderator
5883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / rite next to u *p...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
awesome....go teams!!!!!
Posted 3/29/08
how about the girls?

*picks up the ball*
Member
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
*steals the ball from seed and then dunks it for the boys xD


Score:

Boys: 5/0 :Girls
Member
2849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Front of PC ^ ^
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
*picks up the ball and then shoots a three pointer*

Score:

Boys: 5/3 :Girls


i wont let us girls be defeated easily eheh
Moderator
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
how about a competition for cheering squad?or dance group competition?!since this is activity center..its time for us to have a foundation day..to let all the students have fun..what do u think greg?i can volunteer as one of the coordinators..^_^
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / somewhere on a st...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

sexy_jc wrote:

how about a competition for cheering squad?or dance group competition?!since this is activity center..its time for us to have a foundation day..to let all the students have fun..what do u think greg?i can volunteer as one of the coordinators..^_^


yes that sounds like a great idea jc you have a go on the project.
Moderator
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

commander-carter wrote:


sexy_jc wrote:

how about a competition for cheering squad?or dance group competition?!since this is activity center..its time for us to have a foundation day..to let all the students have fun..what do u think greg?i can volunteer as one of the coordinators..^_^


yes that sounds like a great idea jc you have a go on the project.


well then,spread the news mr.president..all the classes should know the foundation day when it starts..so all the teachers and staff can tell their students bout this..
Moderator
7711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

sexy_jc wrote:


commander-carter wrote:


sexy_jc wrote:

how about a competition for cheering squad?or dance group competition?!since this is activity center..its time for us to have a foundation day..to let all the students have fun..what do u think greg?i can volunteer as one of the coordinators..^_^


yes that sounds like a great idea jc you have a go on the project.


well then,spread the news mr.president..all the classes should know the foundation day when it starts..so all the teachers and staff can tell their students bout this..


i agree....and during the foundation day...
there should be games and prizes and stuff..both shared by the students and teachers...
^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.