keninchi Matsuyama
Posted 2/28/08 , edited 2/28/08
Have anybody got any idea where to watch his other movie like " don't laugh at my romance" although i think this movie abit lame..lol. i want to watch!!! so PLEASE upload it if u have..or msg me where i can watch it. With subbed. THANKYOU Hontoni arigato gozaimasu
4458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Organization 13
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
yew can watch some here as 4 don't laugh at my romance it hasn't came out yet so we just have to wait ^^
1682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
hmm. i really want to watch the death note spin off. i like his acting (but i didn't like him in 1 liter of tears)....
2346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

boo321123 wrote:

hmm. i really want to watch the death note spin off. i like his acting (but i didn't like him in 1 liter of tears)....


He's not in 1 litre of tears
fag
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

kaloy86 wrote:


boo321123 wrote:

hmm. i really want to watch the death note spin off. i like his acting (but i didn't like him in 1 liter of tears)....


He's not in 1 litre of tears


He is in the show. But he looked very different from his getup in Death Note.
2346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

fag wrote:


kaloy86 wrote:


boo321123 wrote:

hmm. i really want to watch the death note spin off. i like his acting (but i didn't like him in 1 liter of tears)....


He's not in 1 litre of tears


He is in the show. But he looked very different from his getup in Death Note.


Hhmmm.... I didn't notice him... Well, maybe it's because i've watch this long ago...


1682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

kaloy86 wrote:


fag wrote:


kaloy86 wrote:


boo321123 wrote:

hmm. i really want to watch the death note spin off. i like his acting (but i didn't like him in 1 liter of tears)....


He's not in 1 litre of tears


He is in the show. But he looked very different from his getup in Death Note.


Hhmmm.... I didn't notice him... Well, maybe it's because i've watch this long ago...




his aya's senpai.......... he had short hair there.
2346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

boo321123 wrote:


kaloy86 wrote:


fag wrote:


kaloy86 wrote:


boo321123 wrote:

hmm. i really want to watch the death note spin off. i like his acting (but i didn't like him in 1 liter of tears)....


He's not in 1 litre of tears


He is in the show. But he looked very different from his getup in Death Note.


Hhmmm.... I didn't notice him... Well, maybe it's because i've watch this long ago...




his aya's senpai.......... he had short hair there.


Waa... He looked so different...

1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cee-dee-oh-cee, P...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08 , edited 6/25/08
I only got to watch him (aside from DN) in Shindo, Sexy Voice and Robo, and NANA here in Crunchy. He was great. Wanted to watch DN Spin off though, hope somebody uploads it soon..
1207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
SECRET!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
L change the world movie is already uploaded here on crunchyroll.
Please don't forget to CRUNCH IT!
7398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
i dont know him. x[[
any pictures?
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
He's a sexy beast and nerdy geek.

Is that even possible?
You must be logged in to post.