First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply University Student Council
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / somewhere on a st...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08 , edited 5/4/08
This is for the use of the student councils use.



student council overseer: hannah675

president of the student council:
Vice:
Secretary:
Treasurer:


Student Council Reps:


1. Arcobaleno
2. Sagante
3. Orbunion55
4. sexy_jc
5. kaedechan25
6. ava4ever
7. mariebern
8. silverwing
9.
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Can I be the vice president of the student council?
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / somewhere on a st...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

orbunion55 wrote:

Can I be the vice president of the student council?


first please sign up for classes
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

commander-carter wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Can I be the vice president of the student council?


first please sign up for classes


Can I now? Sorry for being rude...
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / somewhere on a st...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

orbunion55 wrote:


commander-carter wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Can I be the vice president of the student council?


first please sign up for classes


Can I now? Sorry for being rude...


first you have to get one of your classes to vote you in.
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

commander-carter wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


commander-carter wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Can I be the vice president of the student council?


first please sign up for classes


Can I now? Sorry for being rude...


first you have to get one of your classes to vote you in.


ok.. i got it... thanks...
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / somewhere on a st...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
no prob
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / somewhere on a st...
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
please pick your student counsel reps from your classes.
Member
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
I am running for student council Rep
Member
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
now as your newest student represenative i pledge to help new comers and assist students
Moderator
7711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

sagante wrote:

now as your newest student represenative i pledge to help new comers and assist students


great then...we are counting on you too!
Moderator
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
tnxs for makin me one of the student reps..il be glad to help u all guys..
well,im now working hard for our foundation..since our president assigned me as head coordinator..i am hoping for the help of my co-student reps..^_^
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Can I be a Student Representative too?
Posted 4/5/08
...can i be a rep?
Moderator
7711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
and we now have a new Student Council Rep....

KAEDECHAN25!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.